What's your NSV for the day? Please share...

Options
amsparky
amsparky Posts: 825 Member
Hey all,

So often we focus on what our bodies aren't doing - take a second to focus on what is better since you started your journey.

Here's mine for today:
~ Hit triple digits for my squats and deadlifts.
~ Maintaining a size 6/8 and eating between 1800-2200 cals a day.
~ Getting better at regular push ups

What is your positive for today? :)

Replies

• FoodieGal09
    FoodieGal09 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    My NSV is starting South Beach again to kick start my weight loss again. I fell off the wagon for a while and I'm back on it firmly now.
    Also, my first pair of proper running shoes! Maybe not strictly a "victory" but definitely a win!
  • kathleennf
    kathleennf Posts: 606 Member
    Options
    Just did my numbers and got my % fat at 25.3% - wow!!
  • amv1023
    amv1023 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    my smallest bath towel finally fits all the way around me!!
  • CBaumgardner7
    CBaumgardner7 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    I've been sticking to my diet very well and even with temptation standing strong. I've started to run and I plan on doing a 5K on Labor Day weekend. Today I was able to fit into a shirt that has been tight on my arms and it's comfortable on me.
  • katy84o
    katy84o Posts: 744 Member
    Options
    My NSV for today is how excited I am to actually go to the gym and lift this afternoon! I'm squatting, benching, and barbell row-ing! I'm loving it and i love that I get so excited about it! It keeps me motivated to go the the gym!!
  • WILSONBA
    WILSONBA Posts: 197
    Options
    I put a pair of work pants on today and decided that I need a smaller size! really i think i have gone down a size in all my clothing.
  • Sharyn913
    Sharyn913 Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    Today, my NSV is waking up at 5:15am very nauseas and still going to the gym. I may not have pushed myself 100% but as they say "The only workout you regret is the one you didn't do" !
  • paperstars
    paperstars Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I was playing with my 14 month old this morning and realized I could easily lift her over my head while laying on the floor and bring her down for a kiss. I had trouble with that this time a year ago, and believe me, she's grown!
  • Arperjen
    Arperjen Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    My pants are looser. More loose. Whichever one is the correct grammar version. /happydance
  • bsinno
    bsinno Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    hmmm...

today i have my "skinny" work slacks on

and i haven't stepped on a scale in 2 weeks!
  • Carolyn_79
    Carolyn_79 Posts: 935 Member
    Options
    Yesterday I wore a bikini for the first time. It's only 10am here so I don't have one for today yet.
  • grmpy1
    grmpy1 Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    I am still here. My scale has been going the wrong way and it is so easy to give up, but I came back!!!!
  • Fit4Evolution
    Fit4Evolution Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    a coworker said looks like you lost a lot of weight
  • knrob
    knrob Posts: 65
    Options
    I managed to get out of bed and do a beach run/walk BEFORE work today!
  • JanetLM73
    JanetLM73 Posts: 1,277 Member
    Options
    All my capris are too big.
  • myjourney2
    myjourney2 Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    I just posted my NSV on another thread but here it is again - My journey started at size 24 and today I was able to fit into a size 18 pair of jeans that have been in my closet for a very long time!
  • toriaenator
    toriaenator Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    hmmm running 10 miles at a 8 minute mile pace :D and being able to occasionally pig out and still be maintaining :)
  • pbajwally
    pbajwally Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    My NSV today...

Finding some pants/shorts in my closet that I haven't worn in over 2 years -- decided to try them on just for kicks AND THEY FIT! Motivates me to KEEP GOING.
  • 40goneby40
    40goneby40 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I ordered an egg and cheese sandwich for breakfast. I ate half, and realized I was full, so threw the other half away. A few months ago, I would have completely ignored my body and eaten the whole thing because it was there and tasty.
  • Valley83
    Valley83 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I tried on a pair of pants that I had in my closet from years ago...and they fit. Down to a size 14.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!