What's your NSV for the day? Please share...

Options

Replies

• Behavior_Modification
    Behavior_Modification Posts: 24,482 Member
    Options
    I chose broccoli, red bell pepper and a banana for a snack at the cafeteria when what I really wanted would not have had any fiber in it.
  • Rhiannon723
    Options
    Went to order a bridesmaid dress today and I bought the SMALLER size, 2 months ago I was a solid 20 and today the 18 fit!!!! Yay!!
  • linda1243
    linda1243 Posts: 166
    Options
    I've logged food for seven days straight! This seems to be a miracle for me because I stop every weekend.
  • mcpherson4
    mcpherson4 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    I have a pair of jeans that have been WAY too tight for me to even breathe, let alone wear. So, I had been wearing them ALL of the time to remind me to stop overeating and it had gotten so uncomfortable that I could no longer even squeeze them on my body. Today, I needed something quick to throw on and get out the door...........and there were THOSE jeans. I was able to put them on with great ease and they were................loose!!!!
  • BeccaLevine
    BeccaLevine Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Three things! Got my BF% measured at the gym this morning and I've lost over 1% since last month, I'm at 21.2% and my goal is under 20! So close! I also took my measurements and for the first time like in a REALLY long time my waist is under 30inches! And finally this morning at the gym, my size SMALL yoga pants were falling off of me! I would say a pretty darn good day!
  • mogletdeluxe
    mogletdeluxe Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    I had a cracking one this weekend! I was in Ann Summers (shush, they do the best gaudy hold-ups for when I want to look like a two-bit hooker) and, by force of habit, picked up a 'Large - X-Large' pair (part habit, I suppose, and part consideration for my man-quads!).

I took them to the counter and the assistant smiled and said "are these for you?" "Yeah!" I replied, grinning at The Man lurking all sheepish-like behind me. "No offence lovely but there's no way these will fit...you need a small to medium, you're what...a size eight, ten?"

I'm a 12, but BOOM!
  • dArtagnia
    dArtagnia Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I brought a homemade lunch... I never bring my lunch... I never cook... Can I just say, it was quite tasty...
  • valerie521
    valerie521 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    - I wore a bikini for the first time yesterday :) Granted - it was just to my parents' pool, but still, I WORE A FREAKIN' BIKINI!
    - The dress I am wearing today, I can button the top button and don't have to wear a cami under it :)
    - I am trying to get back into my morning workout routine - and I got up this morning at 5am and went for a 2.5 mile run

This inspired me.... maybe to think about one day putting on a bikini !!! NICE JOB :)
  • HollywoodDJ
    HollywoodDJ Posts: 296
    Options
    Mine is a creepy one...as I was walking away from him....my BOSS said me "SKINNY BUTT, SKINNY BUTT, SKINNY BUTT......LOOK AT THAT SKINNY BUTT!"

EWE.......he is always inappropriate but YUCK....and I am no where NEAR skinny....(size 16)

Some people~ SMH! :noway:
  • AlisaRN
    AlisaRN Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    One of the gym monitors complimented me on my lifting form today. This is totally awesome because I've been struggling to get my form right for months! yay!!!!!
  • HollywoodDJ
    HollywoodDJ Posts: 296
    Options
    I had an excellent NSV today at my 4 month follow up with my doctor -- he told me my fatty liver had improved, but better yet, he took me off one of my blood pressure medications because my BP had improved so much, and he says if I keep doing what I'm doing that I might be able to go off of the other one in 6 months or less!

Not only that, when he asked how I was doing it and I told him about MFP, he checked it out and says he's going to recommend it as a good tool for some of his other patients who have been having a hard time losing weight!

OMG!!! That is what THIS and MFP is all about .....getting healthy!!!! CONGRATULATIONS HUN, that is the best NSV that I have heard since being on here for 102 days! God Bless you and keep up the amazing work! :happy:
  • rawrxamberx
    rawrxamberx Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    A shirt that used to be snug on me is a whole lot looser!
  • kaitthegr8t
    kaitthegr8t Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I stayed under my calories, drank all of my water, and put in a good workout. Small victories with big results.
  • lmbw126
    lmbw126 Posts: 24
    Options
    I made it through my workout this morning!
  • zerbe6982
    zerbe6982 Posts: 68
    Options
    This past weekend, my future mother-in-law said I inspired her. She has pledged to lose 20lbs before the wedding in November.
  • SwimTheButterfly
    SwimTheButterfly Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    I am wearing a size large pair of linen pants I could not wear a month ago and my husband can almost touch his elbow with his opposite hand when he has his arms wrapped around me in a hug.
    :wink:
  • Fat_2_Fit_Mommy
    Fat_2_Fit_Mommy Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    Well lets see iv started lvl 3 on the 30 DS and it seems a little easy than lvl 2 weird?? This was yesterday I had to pull up my pants a lot and I had a belt on... Yay!! And today while doing the jump rope or jumping jacks from the DVD my workout shorts are sliding off my butt. Saturday in ppl say I look like a different person I lost a lot of weight and say I look younger ( and I'm only 22.)
  • amsparky
    amsparky Posts: 825 Member
    Options
    Yay! Keep 'em coming! :)
  • melissam926
    Options
    Ran for 9 minutes straight for the first time!
  • lisapr123
    lisapr123 Posts: 863 Member
    Options
    ....finally "getting" a yoga pose that has eluded me for months :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!