What's your NSV for the day? Please share...

Options

Replies

• amsparky
    amsparky Posts: 825 Member
    Options
    OMG - you guys are so inspirational! It's fun to read about everyone's success. :)
  • drea0703
    drea0703 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I already got my bike ride in today and I will do Bikram Yoga in the afternoon. NSV for today is PERSISTENCE in my effort to stay fit and healthy :)
  • jillica
    jillica Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    I was below or at calorie goal both weekend days - hasn't happened in months!
  • codycisco
    codycisco Posts: 62
    Options
    I made it thru Level 1 of 30 day Shred without stopping! My legs felt like jello and my whole body had the shakes but I did it! Even the pushups!
  • grumpy2day
    grumpy2day Posts: 212
    Options
    My new pants that fit me perfectly the day I boughthem got washed and dried on high and are now loose 1 week later!
  • DawnMarieMomofTwo
    DawnMarieMomofTwo Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Got Carded at the gas station and the guy didnt believe that i was the same person in my DL picture lol!
    awesome but annoying at the same time
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    Just got back from vacation and all my clothes still fit and I fell right back into my daily eating and exercise routine with no problem.
  • Dare2BThin
    Dare2BThin Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    I need to purchase a belt which I havent had to use in a LOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGG time
  • BAMFMeredith
    BAMFMeredith Posts: 2,829 Member
    Options
    The fact that my grey pencil skirt (which a few months ago I finally fit into again) is too big on me and isn't sitting at my waist anymore :)

And today a woman I work with asked if I'd ever done any modeling and said that I "should be in magazines." Kinda made my day, even if she was just being nice!
  • Barkley87
    Barkley87 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I could do up my favourite pair of jeans without them feeling really uncomfortable. Still a little way to go before they fit the way they used to though!
  • sportyredhead01
    sportyredhead01 Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    My NSV for the day is the skirt I'm wearing. I haven't worn it in at least two years.
    Used to be I had to suck in to even get the thing on then I'd be uncomfortable all day at work.

Today, I put it on and it fits comfortably with a couple inches of extra breathing room.
  • ShannanLaNae
    ShannanLaNae Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    I managed to get out of bed and do a beach run/walk BEFORE work today!

THIS^^^^^^
  • mrsvatitagain
    mrsvatitagain Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Planned the day, ate what I brought, didnt give in to going out for lunch with the people in the office.
  • mtaylor33557
    mtaylor33557 Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    I'm sitting, standing, squatting, all comfortably in my size 12 dressy capris at work. When I started this job, I was in a size 16 dress pants, and they cut into my stomach at times!
  • abbybean11
    abbybean11 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    1) i'm finally in the 140's!!!!!!! OMG!!!!
    2) i pushed through the toughest part of my workout today because i knew it would make me stronger!
    3) i got a new skirt and it looks great on me!
  • tdm2592
    tdm2592 Posts: 30
    Options
    I totally busted a lady in my office checking me out and then she said I had nice abs...I have had "abs" in 15 years.
  • korsicash
    korsicash Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    I can buy a pair of 8s in any brand now and they fit....I have a pair of 29 inch waist jeans waiting for a few pounds to drop off but they do go on and zip. I can mount my horse in the stirrups with no mounting block. I am not afraid of what I will look like in candid pictures.
  • JenAiMarres
    JenAiMarres Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    17.8% BF my LOWEST EVER!
  • valerie521
    valerie521 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Here's some TMI

My jeans are falling down all day and I'm on period - NO BLOATING :)
    hooray

I told you TMI
  • SassyCalyGirl
    SassyCalyGirl Posts: 1,932 Member
    Options
    Completed Day 1 of INSANITY without dying! Then ran 4 miles at 9mm pace! Go me!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!