What's your NSV for the day? Please share...

Options

Replies

• mickipedia
    mickipedia Posts: 889 Member
    Options
    I tried to get out of bed this morning, and my boyfriend dragged me straight back in because he said I looked really sexy and toned and well.. It worked for me :wink:
  • DisneyAddictRW
    DisneyAddictRW Posts: 800 Member
    Options
    Not a big deal but I finally got out of bed for my morning workout! Feels great! 4:30am is early
  • Njenva
    Njenva Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    My colleague telling me, 'You need to get new clothes, you are swimming in your suit!'
  • crazyjlyn
    crazyjlyn Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Saying no to our second cup cake at work even tho everybody else had two and were trying to pressure me into having it
  • tat2dmrsgrimm
    tat2dmrsgrimm Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    my NSV is putting on a shirt I bought 6 months ago and when I bought it the sleeves were snug on my upper arms and now they are just right.
  • littlewitch1973
    Options
    I fit into a size 20 pants!! I started a year ago barely fitting in a size 38, so this is a HUGE accomplishment!!

On a side note, I am meeting up with a friend after work to give her all of my old 24's and 26's - I'm NOT going back!!
  • wingednotes
    wingednotes Posts: 279
    Options
    My size 14 pants I'm lounging around in today are too big. I think I'll be moving into 12 soon :)
  • Nailrep
    Nailrep Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    I have been able to resist tempting food lately - which is great for me. I am finally feeling somewhat in control!
  • KaciWood19
    KaciWood19 Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    got my butt out of bed at 5am and hit the gym, have been telling myself that I am going to do it for the past 5 months! finally said enough is enough, if you want this then do it!! and I did it!
  • Jenlwb
    Jenlwb Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    Colleague was handing out big chocolates celebrating his first son's birth. He gave me 4, I gave 3 away and slowly ate the other in the afternoon!

Not like me (sugar monster) at all!
  • verptwerp
    verptwerp Posts: 3,659 Member
    Options
    It's getting really warm now in NY ...... I tried on last year's summer clothes & realized the swimsuits & tanktops are too loose ..... so in a bag they go for donation ..... the shorts are also a little loose ....... will have to wear a belt, or else :blushing:
  • IRun4Me_12
    IRun4Me_12 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    - I wore a bikini for the first time yesterday :) Granted - it was just to my parents' pool, but still, I WORE A FREAKIN' BIKINI!
    - The dress I am wearing today, I can button the top button and don't have to wear a cami under it :)
    - I am trying to get back into my morning workout routine - and I got up this morning at 5am and went for a 2.5 mile run
  • Sk8rG
    Sk8rG Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I am just about to finish Stage 2 of New rules of lifting for women and today one of my colleagues stopped mid sentence and said "I'm sorry, but I have to ask you...what are you doing? Your arms are SO SCULPTED!"

I could have kissed her.
  • Brizoeller
    Brizoeller Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    My size 6 work pants and being able to see my arm muscle in the morning when i brushed my teeth!!!
  • SamHughes15
    SamHughes15 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Not really today but i was a test patient for my friend at her college, for this electrical muscle toning thing.

I was having it done and the teacher said i had really good, strong leg muscles :) best NSV ever. Was beaming when i came out!
  • tripitena
    tripitena Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    Tried on some size 6 jeans from the back of my closet and I got them on. Notice I said " got them on" as opposed to "they fit" :grumble: . Looks like a stuffed sausage :laugh: so it will be a week or two till they fit

but

Point Is : I got them on!!! :bigsmile:
  • adr810
    adr810 Posts: 18
    Options
    I FINALLY realized that it's okay to take time to workout! I had a sweet baby boy 7 months ago and I thought I had to hold him and play with him from the time I came home from work until he went to sleep. Something just clicked in my head this weekend that I deserve to take care of myself and if I want to see him grow up I have to take care of myself too. It doesn't mean I'm a bad mom and if anything it means I'm a great mom! I want to always be here for my son and I want to teach him to be healthy! My husband is picking him up this afternoon so that I can workout! I can't wait!
  • Tammi623
    Tammi623 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I was able to run up the stairs at work without hurting my knees and having an asthma attack ^_^
  • devonette
    devonette Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    I had an excellent NSV today at my 4 month follow up with my doctor -- he told me my fatty liver had improved, but better yet, he took me off one of my blood pressure medications because my BP had improved so much, and he says if I keep doing what I'm doing that I might be able to go off of the other one in 6 months or less!

Not only that, when he asked how I was doing it and I told him about MFP, he checked it out and says he's going to recommend it as a good tool for some of his other patients who have been having a hard time losing weight!
  • 7bel0
    7bel0 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    hearing "you're looking really good" from my mom's chemo nurse! =)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!