What's your NSV for the day? Please share...

Options

Replies

• MaryRegs
    MaryRegs Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    getting dressed for work this morning....had to toss the sweater I hadn't worn in a while (and was going to wear today!) onto the "donation" pile...it was way too big!
  • aquitania
    aquitania Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Today, i bought jeans eu size 44. When i started losing weight, i wore jeans size 54. :-)
  • keithgi
    keithgi Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Finished W2D2 of C25K and my knee feels fine.
    Discovered some great knee strengthing exercises: http://orthoinfo.aaos.org/topic.cfm?topic=A00564
  • FatSlayer1016
    FatSlayer1016 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Today was my lifting day (no NSV there, more like a fail but I won't get into to that). I was getting ready to go when I saw one of my inspirations, a trainer who I know outside the gym and whom I have taken a total body workout class with. We got to talking and she told me that she was motivated by ME! She said when i am working out I have great energy and focus and that she wished she could be that focused! It felt awesome to be motivating to a trainer. :)
  • dotti1121
    dotti1121 Posts: 751 Member
    Options
    Coworker said I looked so skinny! (I still have 40 pounds to lose...)
  • Soniatantu
    Soniatantu Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    My shorts are loser. They are a size 14.
  • Impy84
    Impy84 Posts: 430
    Options
    Went to the mall with my mom on Wed and wandered into Forever21 hunting for accessories. Got distracted and to make a long story short braved the dressing room and actually FIT into their undersized clothes.
    WHEW i was thru the moon with excitement.
  • wellbur
    wellbur Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    I went to visit my friend from work who has just had a baby , i haven't seen her for about 4 weeks and she said " wow, you look tiny in those jeans"
  • GemaG
    GemaG Posts: 142
    Options
    what does NSV stand for? Sorry for being dim!!
  • thelaurameister
    thelaurameister Posts: 689 Member
    Options
    what does NSV stand for? Sorry for being dim!!

Non-scale victory :)
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options
    being able to wear a size 5 - and still breathe after lunch!
  • Savemyshannon
    Savemyshannon Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    Not really weight related, but today my coworker said my skin looked fantastic. Ever since cutting out the junk, my skin has been soft, flawless and glowing. I don't even wear makeup to work anymore!
  • Jodibear58
    Jodibear58 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Getting complimented at work!
  • jcohen721
    jcohen721 Posts: 13
    Options
    I put a pair of capri pants on that have not fit me quite right for a while today. They buttoned AND were a little lose around the stomach!!! Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • TrekkieChic
    TrekkieChic Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Wearing my size 34 Levi's!!

Yeah, I know, they vanity size but it feels soooo good not to wear granny clothes!
  • benjfam
    benjfam Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    All my life I've hated (I know, strong word, but that's how I've felt) running and several times over the last few years I have tried to "learn to run (and love it)". I've used training programs, I've done research, I've stuck to my the plans--until I quit and realized I would never like running..... A friend gave me the push to try one more time. I did and yesterday I ran my very first 5K!!!!! I made my goal time of 35 minutes (35:13) to be exact!!! This thrills me beyond belief! Just had to share!
  • lacewitch
    lacewitch Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    I need a belt for my trousers (bought at Christmas! )
    i resisted a starbucks muffin despite the fact they had new flavours
    I have some difference between tighs and butt I no-longer have a Tutt or a bigh ( think cankle and move it up)

:):):):):)
  • patriciagrade
    patriciagrade Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Present!

Ok, my NSV for today?

I'd have to say, telling my brain it's crazy for telling me not to get up at 6h30 AM to workout and actually getting up and doing it!

I'm getting stronger than I ever was! Even beat my husband in a run! Thats a huge NSV for me!

Oh! Another one, putting on a dress that wouldn't fit me for years, and now having to wear it with a belt, so it wont be too loose!

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
  • TeTeAngel
    TeTeAngel Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    One thing is that I no longer allow myself to give an excuse NOT to workout. The other is in May the most I could do was 5 minutes on the bike. Yesterday, 40 minutes!
  • Riskay123
    Riskay123 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Last night I pulled my jeans off without having to undo the button and zip.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!