What's your NSV for the day? Please share...

Options

Replies

• sheltielover
    sheltielover Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Today I bought a size 16 (regular sizes) dress. Last December I was wearing an 18 plus. My spanx also fit better!

Congratulations!!
  • becjerami
    becjerami Posts: 80
    Options
    I finally regained my 29" waist and got under the 160lb I've been hovering around for months!
  • solarpower03
    solarpower03 Posts: 12,160 Member
    Options
    Hit by a lovely girl who guessed me 10 years younger.
  • Sixalicious
    Sixalicious Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    305 lb leg press!!!!
  • APHerrera
    APHerrera Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm doing a couch-to-5K program and today I kept running even past the time when the program said I should begin my cool-down. :)
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    KaleidoscopeEyes1056 Posts: 2,996 Member
    Options
    Wearing a band shirt that I haven't worn for at least a year because it never fit me. And, it was a bit loose, too.
  • brimarie95
    brimarie95 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Wearing a yoga shirt and my tummy looks flat. I wouldn't be caught dead in a shirt like this a couple months ago!!
  • kwin91
    kwin91 Posts: 128
    Options
    Well this happened a few days ago, but when I went running, not only were my pants slipping off, but so were my underwear! Bought some new ones today!
  • ickybella
    ickybella Posts: 1,438 Member
    Options
    I did 30 burpees in a row after an upper body workout this morning.
  • pdj1220
    pdj1220 Posts: 175
    Options
    I work in a nursing home, and was doing a job where I don't need a gait belt, until I realized my scrubs wouldn't stay up without it!
  • Dawnhasajeep
    Dawnhasajeep Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I'm doing a couch-to-5K program and today I kept running even past the time when the program said I should begin my cool-down. :)
    Way to go! C25K will lead to great things! I did it over a year ago and am trning for my first 1/2. Keep up the great work!
  • Dawnhasajeep
    Dawnhasajeep Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Best and Funniest NSV to date.

I just had to run outside in the rain to put the top up on my Jeep. As I was running my shorts I just bought 3 months ago fell down.
  • Timby1
    Timby1 Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    My NSV - being out an about by myself and not feeling tempted to stop and get a candy bar, etc. Also, walking 3 miles round trip to get my honey some peanut M&Ms and not getting myself anything. It's so good to feel more in control.
  • samntha14
    samntha14 Posts: 2,084 Member
    Options
    Family BBQ with people who haven't seen me in 4 months and compliments galore and folks asking me what program I'm doing and if they can borrow my book LOL

"Wow, how much weight have you lost?"

"Only about 5 lbs, but I've lost 16 INCHES!!!!"
  • Kagard11
    Kagard11 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    I haven't had any, but I'm working hard at it!!!!!
  • Kagard11
    Kagard11 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    Best and Funniest NSV to date.

I just had to run outside in the rain to put the top up on my Jeep. As I was running my shorts I just bought 3 months ago fell down.

AWESOME!!!!!!
  • dianniejt
    dianniejt Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Woke up in excruiating pain. Could barely walk down the stairs to let my dogs out to pee. Went back and got in bed. Was going to take the day off from the gym. Laid there for about 30 minutes and decided I wasn't going to let a lil knee, hip and leg pain keep me from doing what I need to do. I promised myself no excuses. So I got dressed and went to the gym. Got in 2 miles on the treadmill and 9 on the recumbent bike. Feeling much better now.
  • saraann4
    saraann4 Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options
    Went shopping today... down ALMOST 2 sizes in shirts (tad too snug on the girls) and depending on the jeans 1-2 sizes. My mother rewarded me with my very first pedicure. :)
  • peprwpr
    peprwpr Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Realized today that it was time to buy new undies...............they were to big. It was time to go down in size. First time thats happened, in a lot of years..............Felt good.
  • Lovestoscrapbook
    Lovestoscrapbook Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Went shopping today and actually looked OK in workout clothes (size smaller than I usually wear even!) Usually hate going clothes shopping but found both some fun exercise clothes to workout in (good motivation) plus some new work clothes.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!