What's your NSV for the day? Please share...

Options

Replies

• justal313
    justal313 Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    I fit into Size 36 (waist) jeans with a normal cut (not roomy, relaxed, or whatever) First time I could wear them. I think I'll need a belt for them soon so I probably could have worn them for a few weeks now. Size 40 jeans are going into "the pile" I should be able to make a big clothing donation soon.
  • Erisad
    Erisad Posts: 1,580
    Options
    I'm wearing a shirt that's a 2X that used to be snugish on me a couple years ago. It's huge on me now. I may donate it after this summer as I think it's done. I just need to find it in a smaller size, I love this shirt. >.<

Don't donate it, use it to clean something round the house or the car. Will be a constant reminder of how good it feels to loose weight :smile:

Hmmm...maybe. It is a gauze top though so I don't know how well it would clean things. My friend's hosting a clothing exchange party so I'll be bringing big clothes to that to give to my friends at that size. :)
  • HappilyLifts
    HappilyLifts Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    9 glasses of water, 900 calories burned and under my calorie goal (*whispers* still not a clean eating day though). Made myself stay at the gym and do at least something even though my programme was missing from the drawer and I only got 4 hours sleep last night. All in all, a good day.
  • mtaylor33557
    mtaylor33557 Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    Last night I ran a full lap through the entire neighborhood (even did one little road twice) without stopping to walk and catch my breath.

I don't know the exact distance, but I know it takes about 15 minutes. When I first started running, I could barely do 2 minutes without stopping.. and even just a couple weeks ago it was hard to get more than 5 or 10! I did another lap after that, but could only run about half of it, and it was in intervals.
  • kristi5224
    kristi5224 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I am happy with my body like it is. I worked for over 3 months to get here.
    I still went to Pilates. I still did 35 minutes of cardio. i still logged my food.
  • ShortInSeattle
    Options
    Someone I hadn't seen in months came up and commented that I am looking good and had lost weight. :). A nice surprise!
  • AmyFett
    AmyFett Posts: 1,607 Member
    Options
    Mine yesterday was that my weddings rings go on and off easily.. I don't take them off really, but I kind of play with them, usually my fingers are fat and swollen, but there's room now, and hardly a mark from my rings =D I'm so excited! I don't have to get them sized :drinker:
  • Sandyrocks82
    Options
    One of my co-worker today mentioned that I have slimmed down and looking pretty. I am really happy and has given me the boost to carry on the new lifestyle.
  • saraast
    saraast Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I ran 14 minutes STRAIGHT this morning! Could have gone more, but I had to go to work...but STILL! I have never been able to run 5 minutes, so I was excited!
  • Carolyn_79
    Carolyn_79 Posts: 935 Member
    Options
    I stepped on the scale and didn't lose anything and I was positive I would. Then I got dressed for work and discovered my pants were looser from the week before, yea!!!
  • Flab2fitfi
    Flab2fitfi Posts: 1,349 Member
    Options
    Pulling out a pair of trousers that have been way to small and finding out they were too big. I've been living in tracksuit bottoms for the last six months and it has made me feel very low about myself. It was amazing feeling going out this morning in trousers and a pair of nice boots plus a friend told me she did not recognise me at first.
  • ChristaLee72
    ChristaLee72 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I bought a pair of size 6 skinny jeans the other day!!!
  • ck1416
    ck1416 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    My NSV today: I wore a sleeveless Tommy Bahama sundress to work even though I am so self-conscious. It's just too darn hot outside! My coworkers' comments really lift me up... :smile:
  • teschy123
    teschy123 Posts: 89
    Options
    My NSV for today is that I actually decided to go and purchase a new pair of shorts in the size smaller as the ones I have been wearing were falling off!! As I was picking out the shorts I decided to pick a pair of ones that were 2 sizes smaller and thought why not the worst that will happen is that they won't zip and I can see how much more I need to go to fit into them!!!! WELL I FOUND OUT THEY FIT perfectly!!! I went down two sizes and didn't even realize HELLO that made my day!!!!!!!
  • devon0324
    devon0324 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    My NSV for today is that Im wearing a size 12 pants today!!!!!! IM SO freaking happy!
  • paperstars
    paperstars Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I passed my first physical assessment for the future soldier program today! I signed on a couple of weeks ago but I don't go to basic until early next year. However, since I've passed the initial test that means I get to take real Army style PT tests every month... maybe I shouldn't have tried so hard haha.
  • mtaylor33557
    mtaylor33557 Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    I would consider this a NSV... I just noticed that the clothes I'm wearing in my profile picture, they no longer fit! And my profile picture was a "during" photo showing 22 pounds down! I still wear the shirt on occasion, but it really hangs off me, and the jeans just do NOT fit! They barely stay up!
  • ceppie
    ceppie Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I am starting to see the first changes in regards to my clothing:

I bought a pair of trousers a few weeks ago (before I got on MFP) and I need a belt to to keep them up and even then they look funny (there is a fold in the back that had not been there before).
    I am using my belt on the last hole and still it´s not really tight.
    After noticing I pulled out some old cloths from my closet and tried on this pair of trousers that used to be my favorite. I stopped wearing it because it was too tight. My belly was pressed up and looked horrible and the zipper would not stay up... Have been wearing the trousers now twice to work and they fit just fine.
    A number of shirts look a lot more loose.
    I ordered a rain coat a size smaller, thinking I have to way a bit to wear it. The delivery arrived and I could fit right into the coat. No need to wait.
  • justal313
    justal313 Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    This morning I grabbed a pair of size 36 jeans to wear to work. I didn't grab my belt because I don't need them for size 36, just 38.

Or so I thought... I'm gonna spend the whole day hiking up my pants :)
  • I_love_frogs
    I_love_frogs Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Mine is from yesterday but still... :)

I had to change my lab coat out cos it was dirty and it needed to go into the biobag. So I went to get a new one and thought why not try the next size that is there for the heck of it. I normally wear a large, but its a bit...well...large...on me now lol

We don't have medium so I opted for laughs to try the small....and ...

IT FIT!!!

I could just button it !! No way I can wear it for work cos its too tight but the point is I could slip it on and button it. It was so awesome to see it :)

And my other NSV is that I have had this little divot growing under my breasts towards my tummy... I could feel it but I couldn't see it.

I can see it now! It's my ab muscles starting to show up...my fat is slowly starting to leave :) I have been making my hubby and one of my co-workers feel it to make sure I wasn't imagining it. They saw it and felt it too so WOOT!! It's actually leaving...the fat is starting to go :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!