What's your NSV for the day? Please share...

Options

Replies

• silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    jeans are getting looser...keep having to pull them up! and my SV is that i'm .4 # away from 10 # lost!
  • justal313
    justal313 Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options

And my other NSV is that I have had this little divot growing under my breasts towards my tummy... I could feel it but I couldn't see it.

I have been making my hubby and one of my co-workers feel it to make sure I wasn't imagining it.

That's sexual harassment right there that is :wink:
  • sho3girl
    sho3girl Posts: 10,799 Member
    Options

Or so I thought... I'm gonna spend the whole day hiking up my pants :)

I had this last sunday, got dressed in a hurry for Sunday lunch at my Dad's. Spent the whole day pulling them back up ... wierdly enough these use to be my skinny jeans! :happy:
  • I_love_frogs
    I_love_frogs Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    LOL well my hubby doesn't mind :P and my coworker is my workout partner :P So its all good :)
  • karensoxfan
    karensoxfan Posts: 902 Member
    Options
    Held three 90 second planks today. :)
  • bellanoelle
    bellanoelle Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Was hungry, or bored, grabbed. Bottle of water instead of food....doing that more often than not! 2 lbs away from 1st mini goal....hopefully by my birthday, August 1st!
  • thomassd1969
    thomassd1969 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    Mybelt.jpg

THis is my belt from last year to yesterday. I hope you can see it.

sorry pictures never work for me
  • rockermom5
    rockermom5 Posts: 58
    Options
    Put on a blackhawks shirt I bought last year when we joined our current gym. I remember it fitting snugly in the hips. Threw is on this morning and there's quite a bit of room..it's a women's xl. :)
  • MyNabbrs
    MyNabbrs Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    After my weigh in, I got dressed and came downstairs. My LOVELY 10yr old son said to me "good morning Mom, you look beautiful today. That outfit makes you look so slim." OMG, totally makes the last six weeks worth it! I'm gonna be smiling all DAY!

He doesn't even know that I'm trying to loose weight! Gives me hope that he will turn into a great gentleman in the future!
  • twocsmom
    twocsmom Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Sitting at the kitchen table this morning getting my vitamins out and one slipped from my hand into my lap. I quickly squeezed by legs together to keep it from falling to the floor...it still fell...who knew I had a thigh gap now (never in my life...ever have I had a thigh gap!)
  • Evansmama29
    Evansmama29 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Today a coworker of mine was telling me a story about his daughter and he said "she's small....like you." :)
  • spearson288
    spearson288 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Took measurements today and am down 25.5 inches since April :)
  • totheextreme
    Options
    Does this count as an NSV? I just went into the kitchen and saw some packaged powdered sugar donuts for the kids in the pantry. I picked one up. I looked at the calorie count. I put it back. A month ago, they would have been gone with a glass of milk. :-)
  • Cindy873
    Cindy873 Posts: 1,165
    Options
    Had to tighten my belt another notch today! :o)
  • steadybutsure
    steadybutsure Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    can someone tell me what NSV is? my blonde moment :)
  • questiontheanswers
    questiontheanswers Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    can someone tell me what NSV is? my blonde moment :)

NSV = Non Scale Victory :smile:
  • questiontheanswers
    questiontheanswers Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Does this count as an NSV? I just went into the kitchen and saw some packaged powdered sugar donuts for the kids in the pantry. I picked one up. I looked at the calorie count. I put it back. A month ago, they would have been gone with a glass of milk. :-)

That totally counts! Well done. :flowerforyou:
  • ClemencyDF
    Options
    I was walking back from the cinema wearing my skinny jeans which I normally wouldn't wear because I feel they make my thighs look huge. An older man came up to me just to tell me that I was beautiful! There were loads of what I'd call pretty girls nearby but the fact that he thought I was beautiful even in my skinny jeans made me feel fabulous and even more determined than ever! :D
  • thomassd1969
    Options
    Today a coworker of mine was telling me a story about his daughter and he said "she's small....like you." :)

Oh thats awesome
  • thomassd1969
    Options
    Had to tighten my belt another notch today! :o)

I did too even took a picture of it and posted it here. haha
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!