12 Weeks Until Halloween=Let's Do This!

Options

Replies

• blondeambition
    Options
    Hi Everyone,

Just checking in
    Had a great first week, I credit this to mostly to water weight but I am happy with it nonetheless.

SW-160
    GW-135
    CW-152
    Week 1 loss=8 pounds
  • lvnascar
    lvnascar Posts: 3,436 Member
    Options
    No change for me still at 162.5 lbs. :grumble: Tomorrow is another day! :wink:
  • kath711
    kath711 Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    Checking in.
    Fluctuated up and down 2 pounds all last week, so I am gonna call it even from last week.:grumble:
    I'll chalk it up to gaining muscle!!
  • barbarella
    barbarella Posts: 609 Member
    Options
    2 lbs. down this a.m. :bigsmile: :love:

I hope I don't see these two again........... :laugh:
  • Jovialation
    Jovialation Posts: 7,632 Member
    Options
    Id love to join a halloween challenge! I dont have much in the ways of costume plans, but my bday is the 29th and Id love to get new clothes for my birthday! especially some skirts. I have a wild collection of tights and socks and Id love to be confident enough to show those off!
    Ive even got a pair of heels gathering dust that are just beggggging for some nice skirts to work with!
    Im in!

Currently Im in a size 11 jeans...all I really want is to be in the single digits again by my birthday! I feel thats more than do-able!
  • hmo4
    hmo4 Posts: 1,673 Member
    Options
    Id love to join a halloween challenge! I dont have much in the ways of costume plans, but my bday is the 29th and Id love to get new clothes for my birthday! especially some skirts. I have a wild collection of tights and socks and Id love to be confident enough to show those off!
    Ive even got a pair of heels gathering dust that are just beggggging for some nice skirts to work with!
    Im in!

Currently Im in a size 11 jeans...all I really want is to be in the single digits again by my birthday! I feel thats more than do-able!

Hey girl! We have the same birthday! Let's do this together! Smile in your profile pic, we're going to get it to a size 9 by the 29th! :bigsmile:
  • Jovialation
    Options
    oh thats awesome! Im definitely up for getting into a size 9 by *our* birthday!:laugh:
    Maybe Ill convince someone to get me a camera and my bf to take me for a few pieces of new clothes (I wont be done at a 9!) for presents! Then there'll be pics galore
  • skywalker
    skywalker Posts: 1,533
    Options
    Checking in... Pretty good week... 1 lb lost :happy:
    Last week 176 lbs
    This week 175 lbs
    Halloween goal 11 lbs (167 lbs)
    8 more to go!!! :bigsmile:
  • sixtyinchesoffury
    sixtyinchesoffury Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    So I am joining late but I would like to jump in. I am just getting going in the last couple of weeks after a short hiatus. I would like to get down to 135. I am currently at 141. I have been fluctuacting around this number for abouth three months.

I am just logging and excercising. I am a walker but really think I need to include some strength training. Any suggestions are appreciated.

I don't have a costume yet but I love Halloween and am always looking for something fun to wear.

Have a super day :flowerforyou:
  • FitJoani
    FitJoani Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    I wanna be a sexy cop.....and even if it wont be a two piece costume i am gonna do it!!!!!
  • wks7777
    wks7777 Posts: 230
    Options
    I havent decided what i want to be for halloween yet but i def want to be something sexy, ive been overweight for 3 years since i had both my boys, and i really want to feel good this year about myself. Id like to lose 20 lbs by then and be way more toned up. Id feel most comfortable if i was at least in a size 6 pants. Im following the suggested calorie intake and eating clean. Doing intense cardio workouts 7 days a week and light weights 3-4 times a week and pilates at least 3 times a week.
  • hmo4
    Options
    Holy cow-way to go!, just make sure you`re not overtraining tho.:flowerforyou:
  • barbarella
    barbarella Posts: 609 Member
    Options
    2 lbs. down this a.m. :bigsmile: :love:

I hope I don't see these two again........... :laugh:

Yahooo! 163 this a.m. :drinker: :bigsmile:
    Finally busted past the 164 or 166 I've been at for over a month.
  • sixtyinchesoffury
    Options
    yay barb that's awesome!!!! i am having a hard time sticking with my plan today.....

can't seem to get the motivation to do much.

it will pass:noway:
  • hmo4
    Options
    WTG and keep it up!:drinker:
  • CasperO
    CasperO Posts: 2,913 Member
    Options
    Check-in,,, bad bad bad.

My wife just spent 5 days in the hospital being evaluated for heartbeat issues. 5 doctors, tons'a nurses (thk G-d for nurses,,,), a jillion tests (1 per day!) and no straight answers. Once in a while, completely at random,,, one of these D-bags would parachute in, ask the same questions, barely listen to the answers, talk fast for 2 minute and then leave. "What's the status of the case? - What's going on? - What are your theories? - Any idea when she can be discharged?",,, apparently these are all state secrets. Just sit there and wait like a dog on a chain,,, you can leave when we tell you you can leave.

What's the difference between G-d and a Doctor? - - - God doesn't think he's a Doctor.

Anywho,,, the dartboard sez she's relatively okie-dokie and she has a new med to try and the docs are confident she's fine and just skips lotsa beats. If she can deal with the flutters and the lightheaded/headaches/wierd feelings then she's fine. Well it don't seem very damn fine :grumble:

I don't know what I weigh right now, don't wanna. I didn't work out, I didn't do my cardio, I didn't really log. I just sat in the hospital, daydreamed about torturing/killing whitecoats, fretted, drank coffee and nervous-ate. Probably gained a couple pounds over the weekend. Dammit,,,

Anywho, back in the saddle now. Gonna splurge a little more on some ribs tonight to celebrate her return, then back on track in the morning.
  • Jovialation
    Options
    oh wow tell the woman good luck from a random person on the internet! Mystery issues are always the worst
  • kath711
    kath711 Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    CasperO
    Sorry to hear about your wife and her medical issue. It is very scary to have a problem and the doctors cannot figure out what it is. I have experience in that area and it is not fun. Have faith that you will get through it. Take one day at a time and know that you can get through it and figure it out.
  • hmo4
    Options
    Aww Cas, that's too bad. I'm an RN and know the frustration of some Docs. :grumble: I never put up with that crap, but I'm in Canada and aren't paying from my wallet. You'll be ok, just start again.:flowerforyou: I hope your wife is ok.
  • sixtyinchesoffury
    Options
    iti's gone kinda quiet around here....

well I am at 140.2 this morning. down a pound from last wed. morning ( the day i check in)

Cas I hope your wife is feeling better :flowerforyou:

good luck to everyone today and let's stay positive :happy: