Looking Good For Christmas - WEEK 5

Options

Replies

• Channing
    Channing Posts: 617 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone!:flowerforyou:

Was out of town for the past 4 days and definitely did not eat as well as I would have at home, but did manage to get some good exercise in. We'll see if it was enough. I'm up for drinking 96 oz of water today! :drinker:
  • jkroc
    jkroc Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    jkroc ~ have you started the C25K yet, what week/day? i am on week one

Kelly _a YES...last week was week 1 for me! I am starting week 2 this week. I do it on my treadmill..5 min warm up on 3, then I go between 4 and 5 for the run part. Cool down is back to 3 for 5 more mins.
    GOOD LUCK :wink: let me know how you do!
  • jkroc
    Options
    So tell me how are you doing with WATER today?:drinker:

I have done 48oz. ............ONLY 48oz. to go!!
  • Channing
    Channing Posts: 617 Member
    Options
    So tell me how are you doing with WATER today?:drinker:

I have done 48oz. ............ONLY 48oz. to go!!

Yay! Water! I'm on oz 68! Will finish it up with dinner! :drinker:
  • jkroc
    Options
    Morning :smile:

Everyone is so quiet...I did my 96oz. of water for yeaterday:drinker: Exercise was week 2 of couch to 5k....that went well!
    I am going for another 96.oz of water today:drinker: Anyone want to going me?

kelly_a how did you do with starting on week 1?
  • memaw66
    memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    Good Tuesday morning to all.
    I was knocked out with a migraine all day yesterday so I didn't check in.
    I didn't do so well calorie wise over the weekend, had way too many beers and had my grandson, so that meant cookies and stuff.
    I am back on track today. I am down 5 lbs from vacation weight though,so I am happy about that. Only 5 more to go to get back to pre-vacation weight.

Hopefully I can lose some before tomorrow's weight in (yeah right!).
    I ate it , I have to pay the price!!

Good day all.

Memaw
  • jacqueline0821
    jacqueline0821 Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    Morning :smile:

Everyone is so quiet...I did my 96oz. of water for yeaterday:drinker: Exercise was week 2 of couch to 5k....that went well!
    I am going for another 96.oz of water today:drinker: Anyone want to going me?

kelly_a how did you do with starting on week 1?

I didn't get much water in yesterday but I will try again for the 96 oz. :drinker:
  • Iffer75
    Iffer75 Posts: 2,817 Member
    Options
    Well, I am finally back in the groove of working out on a daily basis. I am a little sore this morning, but nothing I can't handle. I am trying to take it one day at a time with eating clean. For some reason, I am having a hard time with it. So, if I take one day at a time it should be easier.
    I am hoping that this weekend I am still going Kayaking on the Mississippi. I am really looking forward to it.
    Have a great week everyone. :bigsmile:
  • jacqueline0821
    Options
    Well, I am finally back in the groove of working out on a daily basis. I am a little sore this morning, but nothing I can't handle. I am trying to take it one day at a time with eating clean. For some reason, I am having a hard time with it. So, if I take one day at a time it should be easier.
    I am hoping that this weekend I am still going Kayaking on the Mississippi. I am really looking forward to it.
    That is great that you are in a groove of working out on a daily basis. I am finally in a groove of eatting healthy so once I continue with this for another week or so I will start with the exercise.
  • jacqueline0821
    Options
    So I can't wait until weigh in tomorrow, I have been doing so good. I ate great all day so far. For breakfast I ate a smoothie with a small banana, fiber one yogurt, and a cup of strawberries. For a snack I had a Quaker 90 cal granola bar. And for lunch I had 1/2 cup of fat free refried beans with 1/4 cup of mexican shredded cheese, and 3 tablespoons of fat free sour cream. :happy:

I am slowly working on my water, I have had 12 oz so far. :drinker:

How is everyone else doing today?:flowerforyou:
  • jkroc
    Options

Yipeee...for getting back in the groove! Have a BLAST kayaking this weekend.
  • magglett
    magglett Posts: 2,000
    Options
    So far so good ... breakfast ... well, I usually have my cereal or oatmeal but my stomach was icky this morning for some reason so just coffee and water ... ate a bit later in the morning when things settled ... crackers & cheese & veggies & hummas ... lunch was a blue menu whole wheat pasta and veggies & a source dessert selections yogurt. Around 3ish this afternoon I'll have either a banana or a necterine ... and then supper will most likely be fish and veggies. Then I'll have another snack (skinny cow Ice Cream, or a 100 calorie vita muffin, or something like that ) with my herbal tea in the evening. Water I have all day long ... especially on a day like today ... hot and sticky humid ... yuck. Well ... my lunch hour is pretty much coming to an end so I'll head back to work now. Happy Day All and Take Care Of You!!
  • jkroc
    Options
    Good job on your healthy eating ! Get :drinker: that water...you can do it:wink:

I had a veggie omelet and a slice of toast for breakfast. Lunch was a apple and a tomato basil & garlic 7 inch pizza. I have done 42oz. of water today:drinker: Not sure about dinner yet....
    I am just hoping not to see a gain from my camping trip last week..I will know tomorrow:tongue:
  • Iffer75
    Iffer75 Posts: 2,817 Member
    Options
    That is great that you are in a groove of working out on a daily basis. I am finally in a groove of eatting healthy so once I continue with this for another week or so I will start with the exercise.

That is a good way to get into the routine. One thing at a time. You can do it. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. Have a great week. :bigsmile:
  • jacqueline0821
    Options

That is a good way to get into the routine. One thing at a time. You can do it. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. Have a great week. :bigsmile:
    What kind of exercise do you do?
  • jacqueline0821
    Options
    I just had my afternoon snack...100 calorie Orville Redenbacher's popcorn. Delicious...everyone that came in the office wanted some. lol. On my second 24 oz bottle of water right now.:drinker:
  • cdickey
    cdickey Posts: 230
    Options
    Good luck to everyone on tomorrows weigh in. I hope we all see a loss this week. :drinker:
  • jacqueline0821
    Options
    So one of my coworkers just offered ice cream and I really really wanted a oreo flurry but I declined. I figured that I will have some extra calories after dinner that I can have some strawberry shortcake with angel food cake for a lot less calories and get some more fruit in.

Yippie for staying strong!!!:bigsmile:
  • magglett
    magglett Posts: 2,000
    Options
    So one of my coworkers just offered ice cream and I really really wanted a oreo flurry but I declined. I figured that I will have some extra calories after dinner that I can have some strawberry shortcake with angel food cake for a lot less calories and get some more fruit in.

Look at you go ... you really have that motivation back. Be proud girl.
  • jacqueline0821
    Options

Look at you go ... you really have that motivation back. Be proud girl.
    Thank you! I am trying really hard this time and hopefully it will last a long time. I just ate dinner and only went like 90 calories over my total calories for the day.

I am so tired :yawn: I am thinking of laying down for a while and then getting some exercise.