chocolate covered zombie elves (questions only)

Options

Replies

• AwesomeMoJo
    AwesomeMoJo Posts: 1,145 Member
    Options
    Dawn - haven't I told you before I can curl more than your body weight?

Jojo you wanna get in line for a match?

Do I want to get in line for a match with you or Dawn? :tongue:

Do you know I was trained to kill someone with just one hand?
  • DawnVanSlim
    DawnVanSlim Posts: 10,471
    Options
    JoJo, dont you know for you I would have to say I am a lover not a fighter? :flowerforyou:
  • bigphatcat
    bigphatcat Posts: 7,843 Member
    Options
    Do you know that strong men are sexy as hell?

do you remember that the last time you told me this I was absolutely floored?

Do you also know you were the first person ever in my 37 years to refer to me as hot?...I will never forget that. Thank you again:flowerforyou:
  • bigphatcat
    bigphatcat Posts: 7,843 Member
    Options
    Dawn - haven't I told you before I can curl more than your body weight?

Jojo you wanna get in line for a match?

Do I want to get in line for a match with you or Dawn? :tongue:

Do you know I was trained to kill someone with just one hand?

If you wrestle Dawn can I sit and watch and drink beer and smoke cigars?

Martial arts training?
  • AwesomeMoJo
    Options
    JoJo, dont you know for you I would have to say I am a lover not a fighter? :flowerforyou:

Ohh..Dawn, did you know that saying you are a lover and not a fighter for me, made me tingle... :wink:

Pirate...do you want to get in line for something fun with all of us (inclusing Whiskey, if he ever comes out again)?
  • DawnVanSlim
    Options
    Do you know that strong men are sexy as hell?

do you remember that the last time you told me this I was absolutely floored?

Do you also know you were the first person ever in my 37 years to refer to me as hot?...I will never forget that. Thank you again:flowerforyou:

Can you believe I do remember? Do you know I also find it very hard to believe that noone has told you how hot you really are in that many years? Do you think maybe you just werent paying attention?
  • mandipandi75
    mandipandi75 Posts: 6,035 Member
    Options
    Is there a line for the bathroom?
  • AwesomeMoJo
    Options

Isn't there always? But there is time for girl talk, isn't there?
  • DawnVanSlim
    Options
    Ever hear, how long a minute is...depends on what side of the bathroom door you are on?
  • garnetsms
    garnetsms Posts: 10,018 Member
    Options
    Have you ever asked yourself; why did I eat that? I am so stuffed?!?!?! And I come back to delicious dessert in the canteen some friends were sitting in there and we were talking about this and that like did you know they changed the tables in our canteen and the chairs that they had in there yesterday were awful but the ones they have in there now are really nice anyway the dessert was so good that I bought one to take to my daddy, and my son for after dinner but no more for me.

Will this serious run on sentence draw out our punctuation man out?
  • garnetsms
    garnetsms Posts: 10,018 Member
    Options

Hey Mandi!!!

Don't you just LOVE the girl talk?

Dawn, that is soo true!!
  • mandipandi75
    Options
    Isn't girl talk the best? Especially with all these hotties.
  • AwesomeMoJo
    Options

Hey Mandi!!!

Don't you just LOVE the girl talk?

Dawn, that is soo true!!

This girl talk makes ,e want to sit around a pool with the ladies, and have a strawberry daiquiri...anyone with me on that??
  • mandipandi75
    Options
    Can I have a rum and diet coke instead? That would be fun and would give me a reason to pull out the new two piece!
  • DawnVanSlim
    Options
    I'm in! Are the guys invited?
  • AwesomeMoJo
    Options
    I'm in! Are the guys invited?

HmmmCan the guys be our cabana boys??? And of course we can all have the drink of our desire...especially if the Cabana boys are getting it for us...Right? As for 2-piece.. I am not sure thye make a comfortable two piece for a girl with my chest size...Do they?
  • DawnVanSlim
    Options
    The guys as our cabana boys sounds like a great idea! :drinker: Do you mean you cant fit those into some coconuts? :laugh:
  • AwesomeMoJo
    Options
    The guys as our cabana boys sounds like a great idea! :drinker: Do you mean you cant fit those into some coconuts? :laugh:

Have you found a coconut that couldfit these "girls"? Seriously..does anyone know of a place where I can get a 2 piece that would fit me comfortably?? (I am a 36H)..it is hard to find something this size...Don't you know?
  • MikeyD1280
    MikeyD1280 Posts: 5,257
    Options

Have you found a coconut that couldfit these "girls"? Seriously..does anyone know of a place where I can get a 2 piece that would fit me comfortably?? (I am a 36H)..it is hard to find something this size...Don't you know?

you ever see the "hand-holding" bra? hehe
  • DawnVanSlim
    Options
    I agree with Mikey, can we just go to a topless island?