chocolate covered zombie elves (questions only)

Options

Replies

• garnetsms
    garnetsms Posts: 10,018 Member
    Options
    Did you all know I can't wear my Titans jersey till tomorrow? Yes, I know, I'm for the underdog!!

Also, (sorry PhatCat), I will be rooting for Drew Brees tonight!!! He is my favorite QB in the NFL!!!
  • bigphatcat
    bigphatcat Posts: 7,843 Member
    Options
    I have not, but I know you like the Leinenkugel so I can imagine it is good...will try soon. Where is Mikey today?
  • AwesomeMoJo
    AwesomeMoJo Posts: 1,145 Member
    Options
    Have you tried the ShockTop yet Pirate? I love it, and yes that would be an awesome SuperBowl!

Dawn when did you try the SHockTop? I enjoy it... who else likes it? When can we all have a drink together??
  • bigphatcat
    Options
    Jojo - would you believe that I have had my IQ tested and was just shy of being able to apply for MENSA. I had no Idea what a underacheiver I am...lol

Sheila - do I make you smile too Sweetheart

Dawn - do I need to come to your work and Gregulate?

Should I consider myself blessed to be surrounded by three beautiful women?

Didn't you know, you always make me smile? I love being your SoCo!!

Do you know that I love that you love to be my SoCo? Hey where is Your fellow Kentuckian?
  • garnetsms
    Options
    Did you know I was wondering the same thing? Do you think improper punctuation will draw him out!!!
  • bigphatcat
    Options
    Shouldnt we try? <<<See I do have something against apostrophes
  • garnetsms
    Options
    This should sent him into a tissy;"should'nt it"! :bigsmile:
  • DawnVanSlim
    DawnVanSlim Posts: 10,471
    Options
    JoJo, dont you know I have had the ShockTop a number of times and really do enjoy it? Did you know that we always talk about getting together as a group, and when we do I have to wrestle Pirate, but only after a drinks. Do you think that sentance will bring out Whiskey?

Do you think Whiskey has an itchy hand with a red pen ready to correct our mistakes?
  • bigphatcat
    Options
    do you think We have driven Whiskey so nuts with our improper punctuation, that he has now pulled his computer off of his desk and is on his hands and knees barking at the screen like a dog?

What if I do something like use this word...Supposibly?
  • DawnVanSlim
    Options
    Did you know... that visual of Whiskey just made me LOL inside, but the word Supposibly made me LOL literally?
  • AwesomeMoJo
    Options
    JoJo, dont you know I have had the ShockTop a number of times and really do enjoy it? Did you know that we always talk about getting together as a group, and when we do I have to wrestle Pirate, but only after a drinks. Do you think that sentance will bring out Whiskey?

Do you think Whiskey has an itchy hand with a red pen ready to correct our mistakes?

Dawn, we can only hope Whiskey is correct our spelling mistakes?? Where did he go? Doesn;t he know I have a an edumication? LOL...

As for getting together and having drinks...Where will this occur and when? Can I referee the wrestling match? and Can it be in Mud or ..no, pudding???
  • DawnVanSlim
    Options
    We havent picked a time or place yet, but dont you know we wont need a referee because Pirate doesnt stand a chance? Do you know he wont even be able to breath when I have his face buried so far in the dirt?
  • AwesomeMoJo
    Options
    We havent picked a time or place yet, but dont you know we wont need a referee because Pirate doesnt stand a chance? Do you know he wont even be able to breath when I have his face buried so far in the dirt?

Will you please let me know when and where as I would like to come too? Do you think Pirate will mind having a hot woman wreslte him? Of course he doesn't stand a chance..does he not know how you will use your feminine wiles??? :devil:
  • DawnVanSlim
    Options
    Do you know I think he knows that he doesnt stand a chance, and that is why he insists that we have a few drinks before we wrestle? Do you think he is trying to mess up my game?
  • bigphatcat
    Options
    Do I need to mention that for a while I will wreslte...then I will let Dawn beat me because that's how I like it? So you see I'm winning, by loosing. <<<See I mispelled losing...where is Whiskey now?
  • DawnVanSlim
    Options
    Ohhh, you will let me beat you? :grumble:
  • bigphatcat
    Options
    Ohhh, you will let me beat you? :grumble:

don't you understand whether I let you or you impose your will I win either way?

After the match may I pick ou up and curl you?
  • DawnVanSlim
    Options
    LOL, if it will make you feel better about your loss? Can you curl 122 lbs?
  • bigphatcat
    Options
    Dawn - haven't I told you before I can curl more than your body weight?

Jojo you wanna get in line for a match?
  • DawnVanSlim
    Options
    Do you know that strong men are sexy as hell?