chocolate covered zombie elves (questions only)

Options

Replies

• AwesomeMoJo
    AwesomeMoJo Posts: 1,145 Member
    Options
    Hello Jojo Glad to see you back! How have you been? Do you know I respect you as as woman? Should I be looking you in the eyes whe I say that?

Why thank you, my PhatCat (I Love saying that). How long has it been? Can I be under you with Dawn for those pushups?? What are you looking at, if not my eyes?

Would the two of you like to take turns, switching off in between sets? I think you were here about a week ago? Umm would you believe I was looking at your shirt? yeah your shirt...hehe

Well I would thing Dawn and I can share..can't we Dawn? Were you really looking at my shirt or what is underneath it? Did you know I got blessed with more intelligence than breasts (well I am blessed with thos too or am I??) lol....

Have you had your IQ tested? is it like 269?

As a matter of fact I have had my IQ tested.. have you? Have you had your daily massage today? want me to give it to you? Unless Dawn would prefer me give it to her...?? LOL
  • AwesomeMoJo
    Options
    Good morning!!! Didn't you know it is my mission to make all of you smile every day?

Miss Garnet.. did you know you have a very sweet sincere smile?
  • DawnVanSlim
    DawnVanSlim Posts: 10,471
    Options
    Do you know, to many people keep coming to my desk this morning and they are making it hard for me to keep up :grumble: , Dont they know I have more important things to do, besides work?
  • garnetsms
    garnetsms Posts: 10,018 Member
    Options
    Good morning!!! Didn't you know it is my mission to make all of you smile every day?

Miss Garnet.. did you know you have a very sweet sincere smile?

Can I thank you? Its good to see you again.
  • garnetsms
    Options
    Do you know, to many people keep coming to my desk this morning and they are making it hard for me to keep up :grumble: , Dont they know I have more important things to do, besides work?

Did I mention, I had that problem yesterday?
  • bigphatcat
    bigphatcat Posts: 7,843 Member
    Options
    Jojo - would you believe that I have had my IQ tested and was just shy of being able to apply for MENSA. I had no Idea what a underacheiver I am...lol

Sheila - do I make you smile too Sweetheart

Dawn - do I need to come to your work and Gregulate?

Should I consider myself blessed to be surrounded by three beautiful women?
  • DawnVanSlim
    Options
    Pirate, can I say I love the mood you are in, and you have made my day more then once today? Can we dedicate today as National Pirate day?
  • bigphatcat
    Options
    Pirate, can I say I love the mood you are in, and you have made my day more then once today? Can we dedicate today as National Pirate day?

would it make you smile once more if I told you I was wearing my Brewers shirt today?
  • AwesomeMoJo
    Options

Ooh ooh.. Can we? (I second that motion). Can someone PLEASE rescue me from this damn desk???
  • DawnVanSlim
    Options
    Yes, Did you know I am wearing my Clay Matthews pink Packer Jersey today? Are you ready for some football???
  • DawnVanSlim
    Options

Ooh ooh.. Can we? (I second that motion). Can someone PLEASE rescue me from this damn desk???

JoJo, Dont you know I would rescue you if I could. I am enslaved to my own desk today as well. Wouldnt a strawberry margarita make it all better?
  • bigphatcat
    Options
    Yes, Did you know I am wearing my Clay Matthews pink Packer Jersey today? Are you ready for some football???

Do you think Clay Matthews IS a pink Packer?:laugh: He is one of my favorite players in the NFL...Did you know my Pats have their Preseason opener tonight vs New Orleans?
  • AwesomeMoJo
    Options

Do you think Clay Matthews IS a pink Packer?:laugh: He is one of my favorite players in the NFL...Did you know my Pats have their Preseason opener tonight vs New Orleans?

Did you know, Pirate, that I am a born Pats fan. I definitely knew about the game. Do you think I should wear my Wes Welker jersey for luck? Who's NOT ready for some football.. I know I am!!!

IS seems, Pirate you and I are both underachievers...would that be why we get along so well??
  • DawnVanSlim
    Options
    Did you know the Packers are playing the Chargers tonight? ClayMaker is awesome, isnt he?
  • bigphatcat
    Options

Did you know, Pirate, that I am a born Pats fan. I definitely knew about the game. Do you think I should wear my Wes Welker jersey for luck? Who's NOT ready for some football.. I know I am!!!

IS seems, Pirate you and I are both underachievers...would that be why we get along so well??

Do you know I think you are on to something...Did you know that the reason we are underacheivers is that we are awesome without even trying?

Are you originally from New England?
  • DawnVanSlim
    Options
    OMG, do you know what I just realized? I dont work tomorrow! I get to have some beers with the game tonight, jealous?
  • bigphatcat
    Options
    Did you know the Packers are playing the Chargers tonight? ClayMaker is awesome, isnt he?

how awesome would a Packers-Pats Superbowl be in February?
  • bigphatcat
    Options
    Shocktop Shandy? Should I hop on a plane now?
  • DawnVanSlim
    Options
    Have you tried the ShockTop yet Pirate? I love it, and yes that would be an awesome SuperBowl!
  • garnetsms
    Options
    Jojo - would you believe that I have had my IQ tested and was just shy of being able to apply for MENSA. I had no Idea what a underacheiver I am...lol

Sheila - do I make you smile too Sweetheart

Dawn - do I need to come to your work and Gregulate?

Should I consider myself blessed to be surrounded by three beautiful women?

Didn't you know, you always make me smile? I love being your SoCo!!