chocolate covered zombie elves (questions only)

Options

Replies

• bigphatcat
    bigphatcat Posts: 7,843 Member
    Options
    Hello Jojo Glad to see you back! How have you been? Do you know I respect you as as woman? Should I be looking you in the eyes whe I say that?
  • AwesomeMoJo
    AwesomeMoJo Posts: 1,145 Member
    Options
    Hello Jojo Glad to see you back! How have you been? Do you know I respect you as as woman? Should I be looking you in the eyes whe I say that?

Why thank you, my PhatCat (I Love saying that). How long has it been? Can I be under you with Dawn for those pushups?? What are you looking at, if not my eyes?
  • DawnVanSlim
    DawnVanSlim Posts: 10,471
    Options
    :heart: :heart: :heart: :love: :love: :love: :love: OH MY, Dawn!!!! Can I say that I love, love love your new pic?:love::love: :love:

I have to do some push-ups later wanna be under me:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
    Pirate, did you know you just made my day? I cringe when I post close ups of my face. Did you know its much easier for me to show off my body then my face? So can I say Thank You :flowerforyou:
  • DawnVanSlim
    Options
    Did you know how I missed Dawn??

Dont you think I have missed you more JoJo? :wink:
  • AwesomeMoJo
    Options
    Did you know how I missed Dawn??

Dont you think I have missed you more JoJo? :wink:

You should not be afraid to post pictures of your face...don't you know how pretty you are?? Guess we both missed each other, didn't we?
  • bigphatcat
    Options

Why thank you, my PhatCat (I Love saying that). How long has it been? Can I be under you with Dawn for those pushups?? What are you looking at, if not my eyes?

Would the two of you like to take turns, switching off in between sets? I think you were here about a week ago? Umm would you believe I was looking at your shirt? yeah your shirt...hehe
  • DawnVanSlim
    Options
    We all have our insecurities, don’t we? Pirate, can you still perform your pushups when being tickled?
  • AwesomeMoJo
    Options

Would the two of you like to take turns, switching off in between sets? I think you were here about a week ago? Umm would you believe I was looking at your shirt? yeah your shirt...hehe

Well I would thing Dawn and I can share..can't we Dawn? Were you really looking at my shirt or what is underneath it? Did you know I got blessed with more intelligence than breasts (well I am blessed with thos too or am I??) lol....
  • bigphatcat
    Options
    :heart: :heart: :heart: :love: :love: :love: :love: OH MY, Dawn!!!! Can I say that I love, love love your new pic?:love::love: :love:

Pirate, did you know you just made my day? I cringe when I post close ups of my face. Did you know its much easier for me to show off my body then my face? So can I say Thank You :flowerforyou:

now you're just talking crazy...Shall I compare thee to a summers day? Tho are more lovely and more temperate:wink:
  • bigphatcat
    Options
    We all have our insecurities, don’t we? Pirate, can you still perform your pushups when being tickled?

Yes we do. Is that a challenge Dawn? do you know that sounds like fun? I'm in a weird mood..lol
  • AwesomeMoJo
    Options
    Where did everyone go? Is it just us..Dawn, Pirate, and Myself? Is it playtime?
  • Bronx_Montgomery
    Bronx_Montgomery Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    Can someone inform me what the hell is going on here?
  • garnetsms
    garnetsms Posts: 10,018 Member
    Options

UMM!! Excuse me, didn't you know he was MY PhatCat? :huh:
  • bigphatcat
    Options

Well I would thing Dawn and I can share..can't we Dawn? Were you really looking at my shirt or what is underneath it? Did you know I got blessed with more intelligence than breasts (well I am blessed with thos too or am I??) lol....

Have you had your IQ tested? is it like 269?
  • garnetsms
    Options

Good morning!! Dawn, don't you know I can relate? But I do have to agree with our friend, you are beautiful!!
  • bigphatcat
    Options

Are you the MFP police?
  • garnetsms
    Options

Can you see; its discussion in the form of questions?
  • bigphatcat
    Options

UMM!! Excuse me, didn't you know he was MY PhatCat? :huh:

Good morning SoCo. Do you know you just made my day even better than it was?
  • garnetsms
    Options
    Good morning!!! Didn't you know it is my mission to make all of you smile every day?
  • DawnVanSlim
    Options
    Doesnt Bronx kind of look like a rabid CCZE?