• Sarah_Wins
    Sarah_Wins Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    Sorry, but I've gotta bump. Need more!
  • TheBigYin
    TheBigYin Posts: 5,682 Member
    Options

I think most of us are saying that since losing weight we "gotta bump" a little more... :laugh:
  • Sarah_Wins
    Options

I think most of us are saying that since losing weight we "gotta bump" a little more... :laugh:

Maybe that's my problem! I certainly have a LOT more interest than I have in years. I blame all the cardio :wink:
  • ScottyNoHotty
    ScottyNoHotty Posts: 1,954 Member
    Options
    We can fit more people on the bed!!! 700# was pushing it, but 3 people @ 500# is a lot of fun!!!!
  • rextcat
    rextcat Posts: 1,408 Member
    Options
    bump:blushing:
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    Positions :wink: my hub says that it's all around better. For me it's so much more fun :blushing:
  • poledancing_ninja
    Options
    On the plus side, certain pointy parts are more sensitive and certain downstairs parts are skinnier.

On the downside, the freaking riding crop hurts more without the padding!
  • Oishii
    Oishii Posts: 2,675 Member
    Options
    Hardly any need for foreplay at my skinniest because a certain very sensitive part of the female anatomy becomes stimulated through sex alone. This is one reason I do think that we, as a species, are intended to be fairly lean in our natural state.

Unfortunately my dh is lean with a low sex drive. I wonder if more cardio would help him...
  • Impy84
    Impy84 Posts: 430
    Options
    I'm hoping for more stamina flexibility and increased libido as well as overall feeling swexier.
    at current i'm :frown:
  • Allie_71
    Allie_71 Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    Increased drive for sure. And I concur with what others have said, stamina, flexibility.

And the desire to never.*ever*do it with the lights off again.
  • k2quiere
    k2quiere Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options
    I wish that I could have found this to be true! I went from 425 to now 247 that alone would gain me a foot in length if I gained an inch for every 15lbs lost. Even gaining an inch for ever 30lbs lost I'd gain 6 inches. I could have found my new career as a stripper!

Or stick it in your ear and pretend to be a Petrol Pump :laugh:

BWAHAHAHAHAH Now I'm crying!!!
  • brewerchick
    brewerchick Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    After reading everyone's posts about how sex is better makes me want to have a lot of sex. Amazing how that works.:wink:

I would say a benefit is when I do "my own thing" I'm less self-conscious and have noticed I can get off faster because I'm judging myself in a negative way less .
  • bellanoelle
    bellanoelle Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Bump...interesting...very....
  • 010Elle010
    010Elle010 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Ah to count the ways...first off is confidence and of course flexibility....but confidence would be the first and prob best
  • SmudgerSmithRhino
    Options
    I'll let you know if I ever have sex again

How you doin'??? In best Joey voice!
  • Josie_lifting_cats
    Josie_lifting_cats Posts: 949 Member
    Options
    Interestingly enough, I see the perks and have noticed much of what was said.

However, our household experiences two things - he's too tired because he gets up in the wee hours of the morning to go to the gym, and because of my nice little belly pouch that has not disappeared and the inability to transform my body as fast as he has his, I'm struggling with self-esteem, even after losing 64 pounds.
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    Well there is another one but not sure it's MFP appropriate ha! My big belly isn't in the way of seeing things happen, that's just putting it pg13 I guess?
  • brandimacleod
    brandimacleod Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    I feel better about myself. As I feel better about myself, I am willing and able to try new stuff and I found a new man who is very bendy from yoga. Can I just say WOW? Want better sex...take your man to yoga class! Oh my....:blushing:
  • LisaEileen
    LisaEileen Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Penetration can be deeper without all the fat in the way.

There's just something about that coming from someone your age that gives me the heebee geebies. No offense.

I'm going to stop having sex when I'm like 40 so I don't risk giving "heebee geebies".

Get ready for some more heebie jeebies. I'm 43 and sex has never been as good as it is now. My 20's and 30's were spent feeling self conscience and being tired all the time. Being a Mom to 4 girls, life revolved around them and my health and sex life got put on the back burner. Even before I started losing weight and working out, my sex drive took a huge turn for the better. I think I developed more of a IDGAF attitude. Yeah, I was fat and out of shape, but that was no reason to not enjoy sex with my husband of 20 years. But, now that I'm working out like a crazy person and have lost some weight, it's even better. Like others have said, there is less in the way to block the view and some of the positions I couldn't do before are more than possible now. I proved that last night. :) The only problem is now my dh's drive is starting to nose dive. He's still on board, but not as much as he was a decade ago. That kind of sucks. I'm hoping that the more fit I get, the more he wants to get more fit too.
  • Sarah_Wins
    Options
    I feel better about myself. As I feel better about myself, I am willing and able to try new stuff and I found a new man who is very bendy from yoga. Can I just say WOW? Want better sex...take your man to yoga class! Oh my....:blushing:

Yoga just shot to the top of my list of things to look for in a man! :heart: