Sexual benefits of major weight loss?

Sarah_Wins
Sarah_Wins Posts: 936 Member
Mods, this is a serious question, so please don't shut me down! After losing a great deal of weight, I'm looking forward to better sex. I'd like to hear what changes or benefits you noticed after losing weight. Some are obvious, like confidence, energy, and stamina. What else??

Replies

• tuiccim
    tuiccim Posts: 689 Member
    Seriously, Mods, don't close this. I want to hear this also.
  • ItsCasey
    ItsCasey Posts: 4,021 Member
    You can handle a wider range of positions.
  • pduckworth
    pduckworth Posts: 133
    More flexibility and more strength that comes with going to the gym should lead to more choices in your sex life.
  • mrmanmeat
    mrmanmeat Posts: 1,968 Member
    Confidence, better/different positions, and, for the fellas, the penis usually appears bigger because there isn't as much fat in the area.
  • doorki
    doorki Posts: 2,576 Member
    Many men experience an increase in length. Some also, depending on blood pressure changes, experience stronger erections as well.
  • thomassd1969
    thomassd1969 Posts: 564 Member
    My finacee was over 350lbs he is 6 ft 5in also, he lost 40lbs plus and the length increased- no joke.
  • phillieschic
    phillieschic Posts: 615
    It's way easier to be thrown around these days... :drinker:
  • mommy2AR
    mommy2AR Posts: 2,796 Member
    You feel sexier... endurance is a big thing :)
  • Sarah_Wins
    Sarah_Wins Posts: 936 Member
    Bump
  • After I lost 50 lbs before i was on mfp my sex life did get better. I was more limber, and that paired with yoga ment I could try new positions that I found satisfied both me and my partner. I also felt like I "recovered" faster, so we could go multiple times if I felt the urdge.

at my highest weight, sex seemed like exersize at times, and I avoided it.

No more!

Now if I lost the last few pounds, it might turn into Cirque de Soleil over here

:P
  • holleysings
    holleysings Posts: 664 Member
    Well, with a stronger core and stronger legs, I am able to do some pretty awesome stuff for as long as I want to. New positions are definitely fun too!
  • wolverine66
    wolverine66 Posts: 3,779 Member
    i'm hoping to see myself again when i look down...

i'd put that in the "win" column
  • JoolieW68
    JoolieW68 Posts: 1,879 Member
    From a mental perspective, my self esteem had a HUGE boost. I no longer feel disgusted with myself, which was a major turn off.

From a physical perspective.....I'll just use the word 'bendy' and leave it at that.
  • From a mental perspective, my self esteem had a HUGE boost. I no longer feel disgusted with myself, which was a major turn off.

From a physical perspective.....I'll just use the word 'bendy' and leave it at that.

"bendy"

LOL that made my morning!
  • Crochetluvr
    Crochetluvr Posts: 3,173 Member
    Penetration can be deeper without all the fat in the way.
  • JoolieW68
    JoolieW68 Posts: 1,879 Member
    Now if I lost the last few pounds, it might turn into Cirque de Soleil over here

LOL! I wouldn't recommend selling tickets :wink:
  • blazingmissp
    blazingmissp Posts: 63 Member
    I feel more sexy, and my husband loves it. Before I started my lifestyle change I didn't have the confidence to feel sexy in my own skin. Now with losing the weight, I am feeling so confident. I dress better, look better, eat better, everything is just better including more and better sex.
  • Ephena
    Ephena Posts: 610 Member
    For me my drive has gone through the roof to the point that and I quote "what 6 times last night/this morning wasn't enough?" - I heard that Sunday morning :laugh: :blushing: , plus there's new positions, increased stamina (see first bonus) and a major boost in confidence.
  • DeenaSteelerGirl
    DeenaSteelerGirl Posts: 421 Member
    I want to be touched......looked at... and felt all the time. Even if it is by myself.. My sex drive has went thru the ceiling !
  • GZinSea
    GZinSea Posts: 50 Member
    I'd agree, increased drive and you cant really underestimate the boost in self confidence, lights on, lights off, in the house, on the lawn, who cares?!