Sexual benefits of major weight loss?

Options

Replies

• LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    Penetration can be deeper without all the fat in the way.

There's just something about that coming from someone your age that gives me the heebee geebies. No offense.

Remove head from sphincter THEN post...

Love your new pic.

Aww..thanks! :flowerforyou:
  • PlunderBunneh
    PlunderBunneh Posts: 1,705 Member
    Options
    More confidence, and my feet fit more comfortably behind my ears now.
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    Well... I had 2 orgasms in the 7 years I knew my ex husband. I was obese for most of that time, although I was fit and healthy for the last year and a half or so.

I had HUNDREDS in a 3 1/2 day span over the past weekend.

I am going to say that, for me at least, it made a HUGE difference.

(side note: exercise will make your libido go through the roof)

Rock ON, sister! :drinker:

There's just something about that coming from someone your age that gives me the heebee geebies. No offense.

Well, aren't you special? "No offense" doesn't negate the crap that came out of your mouth...

Clearly, he's seen Talladega Nights one too many times...maybe Tom Cruise can work his voodoo magic on him too...
  • Tonnina
    Tonnina Posts: 979 Member
    Options
    Things I've noticed with 40lbs gone (aiming for 60 to 70 more pounds to go!)
    ~My husband rubs and likes to watch my abs. He likes my muscles, he told me himself. And even though you can't really see them yet, I love them too!
    ~Better stamina, I still get out of breath, but usually it's cause I can do the deed longer.
    ~I enjoy seeing my nekked body... I notice how small somethings are getting and how beautiful I really am.
    ~My husband enjoys seeing me nekked. He just stares sometimes, it's very wonderful!
    ~I'm more sensitive. Really, it's like my nerves were covered with fat and now that I've lost some BF I can totally feel things more now. It's not just sex either, like touching fabrics at the store or rubbing my feet on the freshly vacuumed carpet. It all feels nice! And I was super tactile before!!
    ~We haven't tried new positions, but we did get a karma sutra book... My husband is a bit overweight too so somethings he just can't do and other times because I'm taller than him, some stuff doesn't work out, but I can move around a lot more...
    ~Surprisingly, I'm easier to hold on to... My hips I mean. They kinda stick out (the boney parts anyway) so my husband likes that... Me? I'm still insecure about the love handles.
  • fervc60
    fervc60 Posts: 70
    Options
    Increase in stamina. Also an increase in length and girth due to losing excess fat and increased blood flow.
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    Libido increases like an upward curve.
    I am a big fan of an upward curve.
  • autumnk921
    autumnk921 Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options
    I just joined this site and already can see this site may just be for attention. Time to move on............

So are you basing that just on this thread? Why did you click on the fun and games section if you want to know what the site is about you should check out the fitness or motivation topics instead of one for adults that are talking about sex in a non-derogatory way..???
  • Jules2Be
    Jules2Be Posts: 2,267 Member
    Options
    i like walking around in my jammies now.
  • skullshank
    skullshank Posts: 4,323 Member
    Options
    I just joined this site and already can see this site may just be for attention. Time to move on............

So are you basing that just on this thread? Why did you click on the fun and games section if you want to know what the site is about you should check out the fitness or motivation topics instead of one for adults that are talking about sex in a non-derogatory way..???

look at the screen name...

cumstein? troll.
  • littlelaurie14
    littlelaurie14 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    my loads don't smell like gravy anymore.

wait...that's a downside.....hmmmmmmmmm
    :laugh:
  • fragilegift
    fragilegift Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    Speaking from my own experiences:

*I* feel better about myself. None of my sexual partners have ever been down on me, and have said I am sexy, but I didn't really believe them. Now I am more inclined to. Confidence is sexy.

Not only are there more positions available, I can last longer (stamina wise) in the more...acrobatic ones. Sure I know that the positions were the same when I was bigger, but with the previous observation, *I* feel more confident in various ones.

Pelvic floor toning is gooood. :bigsmile: That led to shall we say, drier sex. Which adds to the first point.

Some, previously neglected, positions are great for ab work.

One of my partners is also on the same weight loss journey, and we fit together MUCH better. This allows for greater closeness/skin contact. Hugs are fully enclosed nowdays.

There is no more of the ..chest bewb squashed under my chin.

If we want to watch, we can, without squishing fat rolls out of the way.

I can go shopping for frilly knickers with confidence that they will fit and *I* will like the way they look on. No more self picking at the fat overhang in various places.

Yeah...weight loss is good for sex. :flowerforyou:
  • shanolap
    shanolap Posts: 1,204 Member
    Options

If you can smell your own loads you are not doing it right. :happy:
  • BigDaddyBRC
    BigDaddyBRC Posts: 2,395 Member
    Options
    Penetration can be deeper without all the fat in the way.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTXGClCQsITFkTUFdlTIF3WaXVHwP28IzkCsLYeHU6FINAqR8zR
  • leomom72
    leomom72 Posts: 1,797 Member
    Options
    mine was definitely more confident, even tho im still not at my ideal YET
  • ladyfox1979
    ladyfox1979 Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    OMG! Where do I start!

Flexibility
    Endurance
    Stamina
    Drive
    Frustration( cuz you can't get your hubby off you)
    Deeper Penetration
    Increases metabolism
    Burn some calories
    Parading around the house naked etc... The list is endless
  • shammxo
    shammxo Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't know yet :'(
  • skullshank
    skullshank Posts: 4,323 Member
    Options

If you can smell your own loads you are not doing it right. :happy:

wait....so spraying my seed on my instant mashed potaters after the thanksgiving blessing isn't "doing it right"?
  • RedHotHunter
    RedHotHunter Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    In my experience... Stamina & confidence :bigsmile:
  • nessa786
    nessa786 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    bump
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    Positions that used to feel awkward don't feel so awkward anymore.:bigsmile: