Sexual benefits of major weight loss?

Options

Replies

• Lolli1986
    Lolli1986 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    Well, I wouldn't know yet since starting to lose, but as I started to gain the fun and spontaneity took a bit of a dive as i became more self conscious and my ex became less attracted to me.
  • blonde71
    blonde71 Posts: 955 Member
    Options
    I'm going to stop having sex when I'm like 40 so I don't risk giving "heebee geebies".

No, don't do that! That's when it gets really good. :wink:
  • Sarah_Wins
    Sarah_Wins Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    Umm, how to I say this...without getting to, umm...you know. Let's see. I was...umm, starting to have issues..and umm, well I'm not anymore. Let's see..that should cover it.

Nicely put :wink:
  • skullshank
    skullshank Posts: 4,323 Member
    Options
    Skullshank, Your such a mutt. And I'm laughing my *kitten* off!!!

thanks man! youre so nice, i'd like to have you over for dinner....roasted turkey and ALL the fixins....you in?
  • Sarah_Wins
    Sarah_Wins Posts: 936 Member
    Options

thanks man! youre so nice, i'd like to have you over for dinner....roasted turkey and ALL the fixins....you in?

That's just wrong :noway:
  • brownmami22
    Options
    Penetration can be deeper without all the fat in the way.

There's just something about that coming from someone your age that gives me the heebee geebies. No offense.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTXGClCQsITFkTUFdlTIF3WaXVHwP28IzkCsLYeHU6FINAqR8zR

Love it LMAO!!! :laugh:
  • sdavis448
    sdavis448 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    My fiance likes that he can throw me around easier.. he also finds the boost in my confidence sexy :)
  • Bagman12002
    Bagman12002 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    It got bigger as the belly got smaller, and the drive is working even better.:smile:
  • funsiiz
    funsiiz Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Feeling better about walking around naked in front of my husband without covering my stomach and him saying "YOU LOOK GREAT"
  • AngelRobbie
    AngelRobbie Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Buuuump!
  • funsiiz
    funsiiz Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    I feel like I can go longer before I get tired. Also I think it kinda looks bigger haha....
  • dusty_712001
    dusty_712001 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    I did not read all the posts so if someone said this already I apopogize....but I heard once on Oprah - Dr. Oz said that for every 15 pounds a man lost, his peis grew one ince in size......which translates into when you lose weight around your middle you actually regain what has been hidden by fat.....hummm....

I read something similar in a mens health years ago, but they said 1 inch for every 30 lbs.

Either way, its just an estimate.
  • heagler870
    heagler870 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Oh I can't wait to find out the benefits! Haha, I already have a high sex drive so I can only imagine it will increase after I lose the rest of my fat! I read some people say there will be more flexibility! I look forward to that!
  • jerbear67
    jerbear67 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    I did not read all the posts so if someone said this already I apopogize....but I heard once on Oprah - Dr. Oz said that for every 15 pounds a man lost, his peis grew one ince in size......which translates into when you lose weight around your middle you actually regain what has been hidden by fat.....hummm....

I read something similar in a mens health years ago, but they said 1 inch for every 30 lbs.

Either way, its just an estimate.

I wish that I could have found this to be true! I went from 425 to now 247 that alone would gain me a foot in length if I gained an inch for every 15lbs lost. Even gaining an inch for ever 30lbs lost I'd gain 6 inches. I could have found my new career as a stripper!
  • beebee0925
    beebee0925 Posts: 472 Member
    Options

That's just wrong on so many levels. LOL
  • beebee0925
    beebee0925 Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    Buuuuump! I wish I could make this post the wallpaper on my profile page.
  • satrioprojo
    satrioprojo Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Well after losing 40 kg's with a combination of healthy diet and workout, i loose 23% body fat and an increase for the quality of the sperm. One thing is obvious endurance increases and longer erection.
  • dusty_712001
    dusty_712001 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Yeah. When they wrote that I dont think they were talking to people with 200 pounds to lose. I am not being derogatory, I am in the same boat needing to lose 200+ pounds.
  • TheBigYin
    TheBigYin Posts: 5,686 Member
    Options
    I wish that I could have found this to be true! I went from 425 to now 247 that alone would gain me a foot in length if I gained an inch for every 15lbs lost. Even gaining an inch for ever 30lbs lost I'd gain 6 inches. I could have found my new career as a stripper!

Or stick it in your ear and pretend to be a Petrol Pump :laugh:
  • charmingtrouble
    charmingtrouble Posts: 54 Member
    Options

Or stick it in your ear and pretend to be a Petrol Pump :laugh:

after imagining what that would look like, I want to roll around on the floor laughing! :laugh: