Sexual benefits of major weight loss?

Options

Replies

• laddyboy
    laddyboy Posts: 1,565 Member
    Options
    Umm, how to I say this...without getting to, umm...you know. Let's see. I was...umm, starting to have issues..and umm, well I'm not anymore. Let's see..that should cover it.
  • FarmGirl69
    FarmGirl69 Posts: 211
    Options
    Oh that's an easy one. There is now more room for extra people in the bed.

*giggle*
  • Salasel
    Salasel Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Typically for men weight loss and building lean mass helps build the right levals of testosterone. It also helps the vascular system so yeah. Strenth Stamina and enough testosterone to power the energizer bunny!
  • rileamoyer
    rileamoyer Posts: 2,411 Member
    Options
    MOST LIKELY ALL OF THE ABOVE - YES I AM SHOUTING!!! :happy:
  • SSGirlLV
    SSGirlLV Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I am more confident and want to wear sexy clothes and lingerie. I want to show off my body and in turn he gets a more aggressive, fun, loving wife when it comes to our sex life!!
  • 1Kristine1
    1Kristine1 Posts: 697 Member
    Options
    As a single girl without a date in a while, I can't speak to what it changes with someone else involved, haha! I can say that I now spend a significant amount of time wondering what type of underwear men have on and if they have chest hair or not...of course this is after I see if he's got a ring on his finger! I'm a little scared for the next man in my life, haha.... so yes, a huge benefit to weight loss :)
  • gatecityradio
    Options
    I feel like I can go longer before I get tired. Also I think it kinda looks bigger haha....
  • bigtwagner
    bigtwagner Posts: 113
    Options
    Bump, definitely
  • MrEyeCandy
    MrEyeCandy Posts: 15
    Options
    Skullshank, Your such a mutt. And I'm laughing my *kitten* off!!!
  • PixieGoddess
    PixieGoddess Posts: 1,833 Member
    Options
    Several women have noted an improvement in the FREQUENCY of orgasms, but I've also noticed an improvement in the INTENSITY of orgasms! IT'S AMAZING!!! @_@
  • kansasbelle
    kansasbelle Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    I'll let you know if I ever have sex again

This:^^^^^blushing: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :blushing::noway:
  • tehdux0r
    tehdux0r Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't know yet :'(

That's upsetting. You're a knockout!
  • Funsoaps
    Funsoaps Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    You can do the wheelbarrel..
  • logicman69
    logicman69 Posts: 1,034 Member
    Options
    More stamina, and the wife likes the new body.. for the first time ever she grasped my arm and said "Whoa!""
  • tehdux0r
    tehdux0r Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I hope I'll find out for myself when I get there...
  • silhouettes
    silhouettes Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    Well, the major thing I noticed is it's.. easier to go farther in some positions, less chub in the way... I didn't realize it could go in that deep before!
  • blonde71
    blonde71 Posts: 955 Member
    Options
    LMAO as I'm replying to this....

1. More frequent sex.

2. Sex with the lights on.

3. Able to wear lingerie and feel good in it.

4. More frequent orgasms.

5. Multiple orgasms.

6. More intense orgasms.

Is that enough of a list?? :laugh:
  • cspong
    cspong Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    After losing only 12-13lbs, hell even when I was still at my start weight, just working out more, I noticed I wanted sex SO much more. My stamina went up, my confidence is way higher, its making me try new things and its all in all made sex (which was already really good) SO much better.

It is a very welcome change ;)

I can't wait to see how good it is when I'm closer to/at my goal weight.
  • normanmac
    normanmac Posts: 34
    Options
    I did not read all the posts so if someone said this already I apopogize....but I heard once on Oprah - Dr. Oz said that for every 15 pounds a man lost, his peis grew one ince in size......which translates into when you lose weight around your middle you actually regain what has been hidden by fat.....hummm....
  • Sarah_Wins
    Sarah_Wins Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    Can't comment on this thread. Father-n-law is on my friends lists. Hope you all understand~~

My big brother is reading my newsfeed right now and I'm pretty sure he's not gonna be able to look me in the eyes for a while!