Age cap?

Options

Replies

• Pocket_Pixi
    Pocket_Pixi Posts: 1,167 Member
    Options
    I'm 29

Older... Usually caps out around 35Ish.. Younger.. Well I have never dated anyone younger than me but I don't thing I could date anyone younger than 25.
  • MikeM53082
    MikeM53082 Posts: 1,199 Member
    Options
    Put me in the category of men who love older women. I'm 30, but I prefer 35-40. They say women mature faster than men.. that's utter BS in my extensive experience.
  • sugasweetie520
    Options
    I have always liked older guys. I am 19, and my boyfriend is 27. I do not see myself ever being able to date a guy my age or younger. I love the age gap between me and my boyfriend. Also, since most guys take forever to mature, most guys my age are very immature and I can't deal with it :p
  • UrbanRunner81
    UrbanRunner81 Posts: 1,207 Member
    Options
    I am 30. My husband is 34. If I were single I think between ages of 25 to like maybe 40?
  • aproc
    aproc Posts: 1,033 Member
    Options
    I'm 20 and currently dating a guy who is 30. I think that would probably be as high as I would really consider. I'd probably go a year younger than myself depending on the guy but that would be it.
  • myfitnessnmhoy
    myfitnessnmhoy Posts: 2,105 Member
    Options
    I like to pick em up young then send them off to Carrousel once they reach 30.

You could make the crystal in my hand glow red any time.

Except of course I'm married, and Carrousel would have been a LONG time ago. But the Sandmen haven't found me yet.
  • 4x4play
    4x4play Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    I don't think that it really matters. I have dated 2 older guys one 36 and one 33. I have always told myself that I wouldn't date someone younger but then again if it seems right I would probably go for it!
  • 4x4play
    4x4play Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    I'm 36 and have no hard age cap, but I'm not into steel wool. On the low end, I'd say mid-twenties.

As for the posts about older guys about keeping up... go ahead and try me, I've got cardio for days.

cardio for days, huh??!!!
  • Ohmydaze
    Ohmydaze Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    I've always preferred older guys. I had a rule that I'd never date anyone from my year in school. Mostly because it was too much drama and no privacy, but partly because guys my age always seem so immature.
  • DrewMaxwell
    DrewMaxwell Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    Guess I'm the 'cougar' on this thread...just started seeing someone who is 28.

NOOOOOOO!!!! Say it ain't so! Damn, there goes my idea shot in the *kitten* :(
  • MadCheernGurl09
    MadCheernGurl09 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Another cougar :) and i absolutely love it. I'm 20 and will be 21 in eight days. My boyfriend is 19 and will not turn 20 until the end of july.
  • SCVSarah
    SCVSarah Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    Typically I don't date younger men, so I'd say maybe 27 at the very youngest (I'm 30). As for older, probably early 40's as a cap.
  • dannytheman
    Options
    It would depend how much money she had.
  • TK266
    TK266 Posts: 3,689 Member
    Options
    I can go plus or minus 10 years age range, but might make exception based on the compatibility of the the person.

I would a draw the bright line at anyone who age would be equivalent to a possible child or parent to me (18 years younger or older). :noway: I am narrow-minded like that. :tongue:
  • CuteMonkeyGal
    CuteMonkeyGal Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I've dated younger and I've dated older. I'm 27 and my current girlfriend is 46. I think maturity, compatibility, life experience, and chemistry has more to do with things then age. :wink:
  • Il_DaniD_lI
    Il_DaniD_lI Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    At least 29 and not older than 40.
  • mznisaelaine
    mznisaelaine Posts: 2,262 Member
    Options
    I'm 22. So 22-30ish....
  • feltlikesound
    feltlikesound Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    I'm married, and 25, but when I was on the market I did not date anyone more than a year younger, and would consider seeing someone up to 10 years older.

ETA: I dated both men and women, historically, if that adds perspective.
  • gwduker
    gwduker Posts: 293
    Options
    In dating, do you have an age cap as to how old they can be? Or how young?

If you do what is it? and how old are you?

I won't date anyone younger than 27 (I'm 25) or older than 37. The youngest I'd date is pretty solid. 2 years older than me, the cap though, is a bit flexible. I dated a guy that was 39 when I was 22, and I think that's why I won't go back over that cap...
    Well, that leaves ME out.... :laugh: I'm 56........
  • CanuckTracy
    CanuckTracy Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Steel wool now that made me laugH out loud....steel wool....buahahahaha!