Do you have a crazy....

Options
1234568»

Replies

• Cambrendle
    Cambrendle Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    long bridges... like the Peace Bridge and Rainbow Bridge in Niagara Falls.... the Buffalo Skyway (190) - often closed due to instability in HIGH winds..... I'd probably have a heart attack on the Millau Viaduct (343 meters (1,125 ft) above ground) ....
  • childofArtemis24
    Options
    I have a fear of :

Elevators

Tornadoes

Being Raped ( I Lot of my school Case files are rape cases)

Drowning

Faces in the windows at night, i am fine during the day.

Heights, I will get on the roof , but that is as high as I will go.

Being kidnapped and put into a sex ring
  • comogirl
    comogirl Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Worms. Creepy, crawly, icky worms.....Freak me out! Also hate palmetto bugs. And I can't stand things around my neck, like scarves. Being restrained also REALLY pisses me off. Ill fight to the death if someone grabs me from behind and wont let me go.
    I think you and I would get along very well.....
  • comogirl
    comogirl Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Worms. Creepy, crawly, icky worms.....Freak me out! Also hate palmetto bugs. And I can't stand things around my neck, like scarves. Being restrained also REALLY pisses me off. Ill fight to the death if someone grabs me from behind and wont let me go.
    I think you and I would get along very well.....
  • ElizaRoche
    ElizaRoche Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    I'm trypophobic. I won't explain it without getting the willies, you can google it.

I have NIGHTMARES about the stuff that a google image search provided for that!! I have for several years, now! I hate it. Seeing stuff like that makes me feel like I'm gonna be sick at any moment...I always thought I was just weird. I guess I'm not the only one!
    I'm going to rock myself in the corner now. Why did I even look that up? I felt like my skin was going to crawl right off my body looking at those images.

yeah, normally when somebody doesnt even know what trypophobia is they end searching online and discover they also have that phobia. I have ALWAYS had this, it was till like a year ago when I found the name for it and felt kind of relieved. Thought I was crazy.
  • poodlepaws
    poodlepaws Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    large crowds, enclosed places (this to the point I won't/can't wear turtleneck, long sleeve shirts).
  • BriskisGrl
    BriskisGrl Posts: 461
    Options
    I am terrified of heights.. Makes no sense. There is nothing that has happened to cause this fear. I have worked with hot air balloons. Have gone up and paid to go up with my husband. We went on a helicopter ride and hiked up the highest volcano on Oahu.. (though I had to go right back down I was shaking so bad), Just stepping on a step ladder or chair and I can shake like a leaf!
  • LinaBo
    LinaBo Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    I've always felt very uncomfortable sitting with my back to an open door. Even if it's open a crack.
  • trophywife24
    trophywife24 Posts: 1,472 Member
    Options
    lol sorry for teaching you guys a new word. I never knew there was a name for trypophobia until last year. It's hard to bother me, especially after working in a funeral home and things but oh... my... .God.... NO with the holes. Just no.
  • dotti1121
    dotti1121 Posts: 751 Member
    Options
    I'm LOVING this thread!!! LOL