congratz, and dont forget
    slateens are to settle your tummie in the morning/afternoon/evening/night
    :bigsmile:
  • 12by311
    12by311 Posts: 1,719 Member
    Options
    Those power lifts will come in handy down the road

It's true!

I had a high risk pregnancy but had NO issues and everything was perfect. My recovery was good. And my Doc told me specifically he thought I had an easier time because I was in good shape.
  • LolasEpicJourney
    LolasEpicJourney Posts: 1,014 Member
    Options
    Congrats ! I totally feel your excitement!!! Im 20w with my first -and I was at the point of thinking it was never going to happen!!!!

But MFP to me - also plays a key roll in my journey to where I am
  • marylynn85
    marylynn85 Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!
  • jsapninz
    jsapninz Posts: 909 Member
    Options
    Hooray! How wonderful! Congratulations!:drinker:

And how wonderful that you are now a fit momma who can be a great example for and teach her children how to be healthy.

Just lovely. Wish you all the best! :flowerforyou:
  • steflbrown
    steflbrown Posts: 168
    Options
    Congrats!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • Cait_Sidhe
    Cait_Sidhe Posts: 3,150 Member
    Options
    OMG! SO HAPPY FOR YOU! You're going to be the best mom ever. :happy:
  • BriskisGrl
    BriskisGrl Posts: 461
    Options
    YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY I hope I didn't spill the beans though by noticing the new picture :( ... Just remember no matter what someone says you can still work out and be healthy for YOU and the baby!

haha! I don't mind! I feel like shouting from the rooftops right now :)

You should this is exciting news.. So go outside and yell it!!
  • Cold_Steel
    Cold_Steel Posts: 897 Member
    Options
    Positive contributions to the gene pool + 1.

One small step for mankind, one giant leap for your wallet.
  • elabaran
    elabaran Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    ahhh congratulations
  • joejccva71
    joejccva71 Posts: 2,985 Member
    Options
    Congrats Liz!! <3
  • billsica
    billsica Posts: 4,741 Member
    Options
    You should take another one, just to be sure you don't have twins. If its positive again. then double congrats!
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    You should take another one, just to be sure you don't have twins. If its positive again. then double congrats!

LOL I took 4, all different brands. Just in case. All positive! :)
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options
    Congralutations - you will be able to pass along your awesomeness!!
  • Fairy_Farts
    Fairy_Farts Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!

I'm going to sneak in a tiny bit of advice... water, water, water! Yep, more important than ever :wink:

Also, enjoy each moment. Life gets crazy and it's nice to have some quietish time before the roller coaster ride begins!
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options
    So happy for you dear!

Advice:

You're going to be REALLY tired. Sleep. Especially if you ever plan to have more because you don't have the luxury of sleeping the second time. I'd come home from work, eat dinner and fall asleep on the couch at like 7 most nights.

Eating helps morning sickness.

Don't worry too much about weight gain. It comes off easy. Don't use it as an excuse to go crazy but don't stress over it either.

Pregnancy sucks. It's okay to hate it even if you struggled to get here.

Your business will soon become everyone else's business. For some reason people think it's okay to ask pregnant women anything and everything and they might even tough your stomach uninvited.

The best part of being pregnant is feeling the baby move so treasure that when it happens (and not getting your period for 9 months is pretty awesome too).
  • becoming_a_new_me
    becoming_a_new_me Posts: 1,860 Member
    Options
    I'm so happy, exited, and bursting with joy for you!! I know how hard this has been for you, and I pray that you have an easy pregnancy! You are sheer, 100% total kick *kitten* awesomeness, so whoever comes outta your vajayjay is going to be absolutely stellar!!
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Options
    So happy for you dear!

Advice:

You're going to be REALLY tired. Sleep. Especially if you ever plan to have more because you don't have the luxury of sleeping the second time. I'd come home from work, eat dinner and fall asleep on the couch at like 7 most nights.

Eating helps morning sickness.

Don't worry too much about weight gain. It comes off easy. Don't use it as an excuse to go crazy but don't stress over it either.

Pregnancy sucks. It's okay to hate it even if you struggled to get here.

Your business will soon become everyone else's business. For some reason people think it's okay to ask pregnant women anything and everything and they might even tough your stomach uninvited.

The best part of being pregnant is feeling the baby move so treasure that when it happens (and not getting your period for 9 months is pretty awesome too).

I am not a touchy feely person so that whole belly touching thing might get on my nerves.

Thanks for the advice Rae! :)
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Options
    I'm so happy, exited, and bursting with joy for you!! I know how hard this has been for you, and I pray that you have an easy pregnancy! You are sheer, 100% total kick *kitten* awesomeness, so whoever comes outta your vajayjay is going to be absolutely stellar!!

:laugh:

Thank you doll!

--

Thank you to everyone who responded so far! It means a lot to have such kind words and support!
  • Cait_Sidhe
    Cait_Sidhe Posts: 3,150 Member
    Options
    Was trying to write this as a response to one of your posts, but the news feed went kaboom.

Now we've got our own HCG source!