Knocked up...

Options

Replies

• crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options
    Yay!!! One more child in this world that I don't have to worry about their upbringing. You're going to be an awesome mom :).
  • Debbe2
    Debbe2 Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    You're going to be an awesome mom and I am thrilled for you both!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    Thank you all! I really appreciate it!
  • coliema
    coliema Posts: 7,646 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS! :flowerforyou:
  • mama2shi
    mama2shi Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! I can still remember that feeling when I saw "Pregnant" on mine (I bought three that spelled it out because I wanted to be sure lol). It is an amazing feeling. Best of luck to you all :)
  • angieleighbyrd
    angieleighbyrd Posts: 989 Member
    Options
    My advice? Stay active through your pregnancy. It will help tons with labor and delivery. TONS
  • angieleighbyrd
    angieleighbyrd Posts: 989 Member
    Options
    So happy for you dear!

Advice:

You're going to be REALLY tired. Sleep. Especially if you ever plan to have more because you don't have the luxury of sleeping the second time. I'd come home from work, eat dinner and fall asleep on the couch at like 7 most nights.

Eating helps morning sickness.

Don't worry too much about weight gain. It comes off easy. Don't use it as an excuse to go crazy but don't stress over it either.

Pregnancy sucks. It's okay to hate it even if you struggled to get here.

Your business will soon become everyone else's business. For some reason people think it's okay to ask pregnant women anything and everything and they might even tough your stomach uninvited.

The best part of being pregnant is feeling the baby move so treasure that when it happens (and not getting your period for 9 months is pretty awesome too).

I am not a touchy feely person so that whole belly touching thing might get on my nerves.

Thanks for the advice Rae! :)

OMG! It wasn't bad with my first pregnancy, but with my last, I started telling people I wasn't pregnant and just had a very large tumor. I'm not kidding. Random strangers at the grocery store would start touching me without even asking. I hated it!
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Options
    Congratulations!! I can still remember that feeling when I saw "Pregnant" on mine (I bought three that spelled it out because I wanted to be sure lol). It is an amazing feeling. Best of luck to you all :)

It is wonderful. I took 4 tests just to be sure. :)
  • Elizaj85
    Elizaj85 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    congrats that's amazing!!!!
  • MissTattoo
    MissTattoo Posts: 1,203 Member
    Options
    Congrats!
  • slyder432
    slyder432 Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!
  • miami_mimi
    miami_mimi Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    congratulations!!!!
  • MinnesotaManimal
    MinnesotaManimal Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    I offer the biggest congratulations. I am father of 2 little ones, its amazing. You will have so much fun.
  • shammxo
    shammxo Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    Awhhh! Congrats :D
  • bluegirl10
    bluegirl10 Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    Congrats! DH and I are expecting our first child too! Happy and healthy 9 months to you and baby! :)
  • myofibril
    myofibril Posts: 4,500 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!

That is really great news. I am happy for you both.
  • rubytOU
    rubytOU Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Congratulations. That is the best knews I have heard all week. I wish you a safe and happy pregnancy. Enjoy.
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Options
    Congrats! DH and I are expecting our first child too! Happy and healthy 9 months to you and baby! :)

Congrats to you too!!! :)
  • jennifer52484
    jennifer52484 Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    That is amazing!!. Congratulations!:flowerforyou:
  • katya143
    katya143 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS!!!!!!! all the best to you and your family!!!!!