When You Cry... They Win. Stop.

Options

Replies

• aftergypsies
    aftergypsies Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    This is especially true when "they" are total strangers. I've seen people get so offended and insane over what strangers say to them on the internet. It's kind of funny.
  • CoCoBean14
    CoCoBean14 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    To everyone saying "it's not possible all the time"

NO KIDDING!

It's just a great ideal to strive for. The more you believe it the easier it gets!

I answer 911 calls, so you bet I've been called almost every name in the book. Cursed at, called a terrible person, etc etc etc.

What I realized is that it is not personal. If it wasn't me they were yelling at, it would be someone else. And I think that can be applied to life in general.
  • gchutson
    gchutson Posts: 657
    Options
    Then why you crying about people crying on these forums?

Follow your own advice brah...please don't cry about this too

I'm not your brah.

Next.

Brah's not even a real word. I'm surprised you didn't go that route GC haha
    But seriously, that word annoys the hell out of me.
    GC
    hmmm...thought that was a fancy way to spell "bra"...like french or something. GC is certinaly not a women's garment..although he may wish to be...I don't know him very well!

Not so much.
  • CoCoBean14
    CoCoBean14 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    GC
    hmmm...thought that was a fancy way to spell "bra"...like french or something. GC is certinaly not a women's garment..although he may wish to be...I don't know him very well!

Not so much.

LOL that's not even where I was going with that, although that thought is very funny

I meant instead of saying "I'm not your brah" I figured he would've said something about his choice of words, you know, GC being a grammar nazi and all :)
  • krikit_lo
    krikit_lo Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    hilarious, and 100% right
  • sho3girl
    sho3girl Posts: 10,799 Member
    Options
    ^^^Isn't that the truth, or Oprah for that matter

Sho3girl, you are welcome

Don't you kinda wonder what Sho3girl is looking at in that picture. That could be it's own string.

Yes!! What is it you are looking at girly?

OMG just read this you guys are so funny .... re what i'm look at answers on postcard :wink:
  • gchutson
    Options

Don't you kinda wonder what Sho3girl is looking at in that picture. That could be it's own string.

OMG just read this you guys are so funny .... re what i'm look at answers on postcard :wink:

I was going to start a string with your picture called "Guess what Sho3girl is Looking at."

However, 98% of the male responses would be "balls," and the mods would shut it down within 20 minutes.
  • PayneAS
    PayneAS Posts: 669 Member
    Options

You know, that's always bothered me too... because being a teacher, I'm a bit of a grammar nerd as well. (However, don't judge me by any of the things I write with a smartphone or touch screen.. auto-correct likes to make me look like an idiot!)

The first thing I do when I get a new phone is turn off auto-correct. Then laugh at all my friends when they don't and send me funny messages. (Or read www.d*mnyouautocorrect.com -replace star with proper letter of course- for my daily laugh). Don't be a victim! Turn it off! :)
  • loneworg
    loneworg Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    I am still working on my self mentally. In the last couple of years I have been able to go swimming with my shirt off (which I feel is a huge accomplishment for me). Anyway I fully agree with the OP and like other have said it is easier said then done. I am trying though and its really hard due to my Anxiety.
  • gchutson
    Options
    Sadly, the mods took the best part of my original post out. In mod we trust.
  • sho3girl
    sho3girl Posts: 10,799 Member
    Options

I was going to start a string with your picture called "Guess what Sho3girl is Looking at."

However, 98% of the male responses would be "balls," and the mods would shut it down within 20 minutes.

really wouldn't want you getting into MORE trouble :wink:
  • gchutson
    Options

really wouldn't want you getting into MORE trouble :wink:

I'm totally gonna be grounded.
  • gchutson
    Options
    This string died the second a moderator removed the best part of the original post. Thank God it was sanitized for everyone's protection. Idiots.
  • garnetsms
    garnetsms Posts: 10,018 Member
    Options
    What WERE they thinking?
  • garnetsms
    Options
    They must have been on a roll last week, what is up with that?
  • rainingfrogs
    Options
    I love this post. Thank you.
  • gchutson
    Options
    What WERE they thinking?

Clearly, they hate awesomeness. That's the only possible explanation.
  • garnetsms
    Options
    Maybe they should let you be one of the MODs
  • gchutson
    Options
    Maybe they should let you be one of the MODs

No. I'm already hated enough.