What foods do your co-workers eat?

Options
12345679»

Replies

• Beana21
    Beana21 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    A lot of fast food. Southern food like what they call barbecue (pulled pork in vinegar), collard greens. I'm the weird one to them because I don't like that stuff and enjoy foreign foods and rice. lol
  • Olivia_Avery
    Options
    great question! I'm still in school, but it's nice to know that other people get teased for making healthy choices- motivates me to stay strong knowing that I'm not in this alone : )
  • Pebble321
    Pebble321 Posts: 6,554 Member
    Options
    They eat all kinds of stuff - everything from soup to leftovers to McDonalds to salads and sandwiches to chocolate and chips.

Why does it matter what they eat? I'm not responsible for their health or their weight, I have enough to concentrate on looking after myself!
  • dawnrenee567
    dawnrenee567 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Wow.. judgemental much? I worry about what I'm eating, not what other people choose.
  • shaynak112
    shaynak112 Posts: 751 Member
    Options
    Oh my gosh, I know what you mean! I'm kinda jealous that they can eat that food and still look like they do :p. Aha. They are always saying how healthy my meals are and stuff. Their food always looks so good.
  • MariaLivingFit
    MariaLivingFit Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    My co-workers eat anything and everything! Our boss buys our lunch every single flipping day!! it is part of our benefit package, and I am not allowed to opt out either. Do you know how hard it is to try to stay with in calorie and nutrition goals. We don't do fast food, like McDonalds or Burger King, we order take out from so called "home style cooking" restaurants. I throw 90% of what I order away.

I must be doing something right because I have been working for him for 6 years now, and I am almost 2 years into my weight loss journey, and have not gained anything back! That is not true I have gained back my confidence and self esteem!!

i've never heard of a place of employment where as part of your benefits package they buy you a restaurant lunch every day - and you can't opt out????? so strange.
  • ImperfektAngel
    ImperfektAngel Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    lots of fast food and yes! Im jealous! :-/