What's one thing you hate about working out?

Options
Jessastar
Jessastar Posts: 234
It can be anything. Even if you are like me, and LOVE to workout, there's always that one little thing that pisses you off. Which, again, if you're like me, you use it to push further. :)
Environment, people, the exercise, anything.

Mine is :

I hate working out in front of people. I hate talking while I'm working out and I DEFINITELY hate being watched while I workout.
It's so aggravating!

Replies

• Vespyr
    Vespyr Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I hate having to shower when I'm having a good hair day :( I also don't like being watched when lifting weights.
  • digitalbill
    digitalbill Posts: 1,410 Member
    Options
    Mornings.
    I only have about an hour to work out so I have to go fairly intense.
    It also means that I have to get everything ready the night before (clothing for the next day, food prepared, ect).
    I have a 5:00 wakeup and I have to be at work by 8:00.
    In between all of that, I have to work out, shower, and actually GET to work.
  • nightsrainfall
    nightsrainfall Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    I don't like people being around, or if they are around I want it in a big space or at least everyone is having to do the same thing at the same time that way I don't stand out (or at least don't feel like I stand out).

I don't like that it takes time and energy. I would like to workout more but I get very little time and some days I have very little energy. I don't count what I do at work as a workout unless I'm able to somehow track it. Went up ladders for over half a day, does work out my muscles but it's not like a purposeful workout nor is it that trackable, lol.

But actually I enjoy fitness classes and activities even though more times than not, I'm not very good at them. :-)
  • myers0machine
    Options
    i hate people looking down on me and thinking i am wired for courting my marcos and when people say o your big for a small guy arrrrhhhh also hate when people ask o wot supps you on o wot workout you doing or are you on roids arrrrrhhhh i got a lot of hate aha best stop there
  • JustJennie1
    JustJennie1 Posts: 3,843 Member
    Options
    Going.

There have been plenty of days where I just did not want to go because I wasn't in the mood but once there I was glad I went.

Of course there are the days where even when I'm there I don't want to be there.
  • nursedb
    nursedb Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    I love everything about working out...the only thing I could say is when my iheartradio is being a pia. I can't get motivated without music...then I have to listen to the oldies garbage or whatever they are playing on the radio... that is usually a sucky workout!
  • sktllmdrhmz
    sktllmdrhmz Posts: 2,073 Member
    Options
    I just can't find a supportive bra.
  • Mercenary1914
    Mercenary1914 Posts: 1,087 Member
    Options

I just go topless...I can't find a supportive bra either.
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options

I just go topless...I can't find a supportive bra either.

I'm a free-baller
  • EmCarroll1990
    EmCarroll1990 Posts: 2,849 Member
    Options
    The whole "working out" process.
  • slay0r
    slay0r Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    Repetitive workouts. Ugh.

People that spend 30 mins doing 2 sets because they're on the phone texting and chatting to everyone. GETTHEHELLOUTOFMYWAY.
  • fattofit20
    fattofit20 Posts: 86
    Options
    Sweating. I have never been able to deal with sweat.
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    Wedgies
  • RaqibMarvelous
    Options
    The one thing I hate about working out? Working out.
  • Mercenary1914
    Mercenary1914 Posts: 1,087 Member
    Options
    The one thing I hate about working out? Working out.

Which cause you to post the perfect thread to start an MFP Apocolypse!

Sweet
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options
    People using the stuff I want.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,529 Member
    Options
    Working out when it's crowded. This is why I train around 11am-1pm, since most of the crowd is gone by then.

A.C.E. Certified Personal/Group FitnessTrainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 28+ years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • daveclrk58
    daveclrk58 Posts: 258
    Options
    I hate the Tabata Inferno workout on the Supreme 90 workout DVD set. I did it for the second time this morning and vomited again. Uggghhhh damn that Tabata.....
  • fluffymcfluffster
    fluffymcfluffster Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I hate feeling like I can't do it... I feel comfortable with most types of workouts I do, however, jogging is just HARD for me. When I feel like I am giving it my all and not doing as well as I have before is very frustrating! ...and I agree with just getting to the workout. Once there, ok, but getting there can be hard!
  • reyopo
    reyopo Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Wishing I'd started earlier (than 36) in life...and being prone to injury, maybe for that reason. Just popped a couple ribs out lifting on Tuesday, OUCH! And I've had pes anserine bursitis in both knees for several months from Zumba. Yoga is what keeps me flexible, and in good alignment...it makes up for all the other stuff I do!