What's one thing you hate about working out?

Options

Replies

• Moxie42
    Moxie42 Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    When I'm finally on a roll with working regularly and then I get sick, hurt, or my asthma decides to flare up. Happens EVERY time!
  • ostar8433
    ostar8433 Posts: 37
    Options
    BUMP
  • phillieschic
    phillieschic Posts: 615
    Options
    My sweat collects just under my jawline and causes me to get lots of pimples there. I have never had bad skin in my entire life until I started this vigorous workout schedule. :ohwell:
  • Erin70CA
    Erin70CA Posts: 85
    Options
    I hate been interrupted during a workout.
  • Trechechus
    Trechechus Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    Feeling like I'm going to puke. I'm totally fine with burning muscles and sweat, but when my stomach starts to complain its super hard for my to make myself keep going!
  • corrinnebrown
    corrinnebrown Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    My husband and I work out together...I HATE when he jumps a little higher, squats a little deeper or the KICKER loses more weight when he clearly does not need to. lol
  • L00py_T0ucan
    L00py_T0ucan Posts: 1,378 Member
    Options
    sweating...ugh! Can't get to the shower fast enough when I am done:)
    i hate that it doesn't burn more calories.

^ AGREED!

I'm not super vain or anything, but there's something about looking like a terror, knowing I'm sweaty and stinky, and running into someone I know unexpectedly... :embarassed: :noway: :laugh:
  • harr3mi
    harr3mi Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I just can't find a supportive bra.

I just go topless...I can't find a supportive bra either.

I'm a free-baller

Hence why you don't jog???
  • irishcanadianwoman
    Options
    Washing hair after.
  • mstclair03
    mstclair03 Posts: 151
    Options
    Any stretches that involve me bending over! Little self-conscious about that. Always have to try and find a wall to do it up against, but most of my gym is windows and mirrors! :-/
  • TXBelle1174
    TXBelle1174 Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    Working out. LOL
  • amandavictoria80
    amandavictoria80 Posts: 734 Member
    Options
    I hate that results aren't instant. I want to be thin after a hard workout. lol
  • YogaNikki
    YogaNikki Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    I hate having to shower when I'm having a good hair day :( I also don't like being watched when lifting weights.

I agree on the hair issue, lol!!
  • JConstine
    JConstine Posts: 69
    Options
    I don't mind sweating but I hate when it gets in my eyes. :(
  • AlayshaJ
    AlayshaJ Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    Getting everything ready and checking if i have everything. Takes me 15 minutes or more to run around like a chicken with its head cut off. Its stressful but i got it from my mom. I also hate guys blatantly staring at me for long periods of time or just really often. Do they not realize i can see them in the mirrors?
  • Maude_Lewbowski
    Maude_Lewbowski Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    Not being able to work out when or as long as I want. True story.
  • bmxpop
    bmxpop Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Most of my workouts are on trails through the woods, so right now, the thing I hate most is bugs!!
  • Erisad
    Erisad Posts: 1,580
    Options
    I hate waiting for equipment. Seriously dude, I finished three sets on three different machines while waiting for you to get off of the one I need! Moooove along sir! :explode:
  • Jesstruhan
    Jesstruhan Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Being over crowded. I love Zumba, but the class at my gym is WAAAAYY too full and during about 1/4 of the classI can't see the instructor AT ALL and get lost. And she does not always do the full routine in front of you, just shows you and then walks around. I can get very confused with the next steps if I've only seen the routine once or twice. Suddenly people who know the routine are running me over and looking at me like I am a nuisance. It drives me crazy!
  • nikinyx6
    nikinyx6 Posts: 772 Member
    Options
    Most of my workouts are on trails through the woods, so right now, the thing I hate most is bugs!!

YES! I always work out ouside, hiking or biking...damn blackflies are rediculous!