What's one thing you hate about working out?

Options

Replies

• Jessastar
    Jessastar Posts: 234
    Options
    I love everything about working out...the only thing I could say is when my iheartradio is being a pia. I can't get motivated without music...then I have to listen to the oldies garbage or whatever they are playing on the radio... that is usually a sucky workout!

Ahh. Working out is great, I never had iheartradio because it seems like bull**** to me. I usually use the radio but I HAAAAAAAAAAAATE when they play stupid **** T.T !
  • skinyZ
    skinyZ Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    my hair sweating!!!!!!! :mad:
  • kristalfrissy
    kristalfrissy Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I guess its the whole sweating like crazy thing. Alot of times I remember something I need to do or somewhere I need to go AFTER I workout and I feel so gross when I have to do those things all stanky!!
  • Ariberri9
    Ariberri9 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    I hate the time it takes out of my day. I'm such a busy person that time is precious.
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options
    I hate that you can't work out more, and speed up your results. Rest is just as critical as work.

If it weren't for that...I'd lift seven freakin days a week, twice a day.
    Yup. Damn catabolism. I thoroughly enjoy weight lifting - even if I didn't see results from it, I would still do it. It's a time in the week I just focus on my body and the iron and nothing else.
  • MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    Options
    The heat/allergies/asthma/damned if I really know what makes me so dizzy this time of year I'm terrified of passing out. Which on a treadmill especially would be really bad.
  • LoveLifeForever
    LoveLifeForever Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Definitely would be the repitions!!!! I'll do workout DVDs too, and thats when the repitions come in badly!!!!!!! Thankfully with Jillian Michaels, she always seems to get you excited to do her workouts - repitions or not - ! I love working out other than that tho...and i love sweating cuz i know im getting somewhere with my workout!
  • ster81
    ster81 Posts: 249
    Options
    I don't like having to rest :P if I can lift 7 days a week I would.
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options
    I don't like having to rest :P if I can lift 7 days a week I would.

Great minds!
  • mokab
    mokab Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I love to work out. It is getting there. I try and talk myself out of it each and every day but once I am there I am a beast.
    Oh I seriously need a better bra for the girls.
  • vade43113
    vade43113 Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    workingout alone, or being watched as I workout....
  • ABetterBalance
    Options
    Mornings.
    I only have about an hour to work out so I have to go fairly intense.
    It also means that I have to get everything ready the night before (clothing for the next day, food prepared, ect).
    I have a 5:00 wakeup and I have to be at work by 8:00.
    In between all of that, I have to work out, shower, and actually GET to work.

^^^ All of this.5 AM comes early. It's worse in the school year, when I have to get up earlier so that I can get everything done and still get the kids to school before going to work.

I enjoy my workouts- but I really love sleeping, too.
  • RaeN81
    RaeN81 Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    I love working out but I honestly hate the laundry. What makes it even more annoying is that good workout gear needs TLC like remembering to hang it to dry or washing it separately in the sink. Plus, it is super nasty.
  • love22step
    love22step Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    Sweating. :tongue:
  • dollipop
    dollipop Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    I LOVE working out, but the thing that really gets irritating is when I have to mess up my clean, freshly flat ironed, super soft hair.
    SO this!
  • Pirschjaeger
    Pirschjaeger Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Tiring out so easily...
  • nessagrace22
    nessagrace22 Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    Sweating! Whoever said women just glow obviously hasn't seen me workout.

Oh and the isolation. Yeah I just want to get in, get done and get out and I don't want your life story but would it kill you to crack a smile???
  • SpydrMnky27
    SpydrMnky27 Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    my hair sweating!!!!!!! :mad:

Yep! Me too!
  • chickabee5
    chickabee5 Posts: 90
    Options
    I hate the music they play! It's like remixes and stuff and I hate how they play the music so loud that I can still hear it through my own headphones so it's like listening to two songs at once!
  • ThePersnicketyOtter
    ThePersnicketyOtter Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I just get sooo bored. I love to work out, i love the energy it gives me, and I love the idea that I'm burning calories and getting healthier, but there is nothing I've found that will distract me enough I can do it for long periods of time at once because I just get so bored of it. That goes for everything but swimming.