What's one thing you hate about working out?

Options

Replies

• ball858
    ball858 Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    Wishing I had more time to do it!!!!

^^^^ this ^^^^ I only get about an hour a day to work out due to work and having to eat before I collapse!
  • buzzcogs
    buzzcogs Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    I hate the amount of time it takes. Hate might be the wrong word but training myself to allow time for a daily workout is hard. I know that it is good to take time out for your health but when you have a lot of pressing deadlines it can be a challenge.
  • wk9t
    wk9t Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    I hate cardio! I do it, but I hate it. Most of my workout is weight training.
  • laddyboy
    laddyboy Posts: 1,565 Member
    Options
    When it's over.
  • casi_ann
    casi_ann Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Probably the number one thing is that when I work out I keep thinking about all the things I have to be doing, could be doing or should be doing. I feel like I'm wasting time and I get bored easily. I know that working out is important and my thinking is crazy, but what can I say thats usually what I'm thinking while I'm doing it.
  • Sidesteal
    Sidesteal Posts: 5,510 Member
    Options
    I hate when it's over.

EDIT: I see I'm not alone.
  • jerber160
    jerber160 Posts: 2,606 Member
    Options
    GETTING OFF THE COUCH
  • emrys1976
    emrys1976 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    The guys that make me feel like the heavy weights and that area is just for the boys...They look at me like your in the wrong area.
    I wont leave;-) .

Yes!! I always feel like an intruder. But I love lifting as much as them :-)
  • jbaldwi
    jbaldwi Posts: 2
    Options
    I agree! Going is the worst part...and finishing is the best. You feel so much better afterwards, but getting the energy to go after a long day at work or waking up earlier to get it in your day is the worst.
  • aelitaangels
    aelitaangels Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I hate it when sweat drips into your eyes >.<
  • bulbadoof
    bulbadoof Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    I get panic attacks randomly when I push myself too hard. It really scares me and I often have to slow down or stop. I stick to walking mostly because I can never get the most out of a gym or swim session that I'd pay for.
  • SarahE1092
    SarahE1092 Posts: 83
    Options
    I work out at home. I have a treadmill and weight machine, as well as DVD's I use. The thing I hate the most, is the time it takes to work out. I hate taking what little time I have with my family and spending 45 minutes being alone on the treadmill ( YES I MUST BE ALONE, thats another thing I hate its having people watch me or be around me. )

Also, the sweat!
  • 7funnygirl7
    7funnygirl7 Posts: 1,176
    Options
    I hate when people talk to me while I am working out.
    Exactly this! I zone out into another world~Just leave me alone!
  • DiannaMoorer
    DiannaMoorer Posts: 783 Member
    Options
    I also do not like to exercise in public or while anyone is watching me (not even my husband!). I know, issues. I also hate that moment before you actually start - I almost never really WANT to start, but then once I do, man do I love a good workout! What's wrong with my brain?? :wink:

This is me exactly!:bigsmile:
  • qwerty07
    qwerty07 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I hate riding the elevator in my condo up to the 15th floor after going for a run...and trying to squish myself into the corner and deal with dirty looks from people getting on, who, I am sure, can smell me, lol. Embarassing.
  • AllTehBeers
    AllTehBeers Posts: 5,030 Member
    Options
    I must be alone in the enjoying the sweating part, makes me feel like I accomplished something. I hate that its hard :/ but I guess if it were easy, no one would be fat.
  • DiannaMoorer
    Options
    when you're forced to have a rest day because your body is sore. :(

I agree with this!
  • DiannaMoorer
    Options
    I hate riding the elevator in my condo up to the 15th floor after going for a run...and trying to squish myself into the corner and deal with dirty looks from people getting on, who, I am sure, can smell me, lol. Embarassing.

walk up.
  • Allie_71
    Allie_71 Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    Odd. But laundry. I teach three classes a day some days, and I end up with a crazy pile of workout clothes to wash. A minor complaint though :)
  • Sarah_Wins
    Sarah_Wins Posts: 936 Member
    Options

OR... climbing 15 flights could be an awesome bonus workout!