What's one thing you hate about working out?

Options

Replies

• EmBlazes
    EmBlazes Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    I really enjoy working out but I don't like that I can't find really hot workout gear in my size which means I feel self-conscious. I also don't like when people interrupt me when I'm really going for it in cardio and guys (it only ever seems to be guys in my gym) who hog one piece of equipment for ages so I can't get on with my workout.

Also REALLY hate when my iPod stops working mid-cardio. I really need my music to go hard.
  • fzyfrog
    fzyfrog Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    Working out.
  • fatgirlslove
    fatgirlslove Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    sweating
  • EmBlazes
    EmBlazes Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    I must be alone in the enjoying the sweating part, makes me feel like I accomplished something. I hate that its hard :/ but I guess if it were easy, no one would be fat.

Oh yes - I agree with this also :) I think that's why I've never managed to enjoy swimming (even though I'm a good swimmer) since you can't see/feel the sweat!
  • LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo
    LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo Posts: 3,634 Member
    Options
    I hate working out in front of people. I hate talking while I'm working out and I DEFINITELY hate being watched while I workout.
    It's so aggravating!

I hate that too :mad:
  • GaryRussell123456
    GaryRussell123456 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I hate that I sweat so much.
  • kuunsilta
    kuunsilta Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I like to work out, I just don't like going around for a day feeling like I have noodle limbs hahaha
  • BROscience_PHD
    BROscience_PHD Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    I hate leg day. ITs just so hard to get up off the chair when your legs are destroyed.
  • YoungDoc2B
    YoungDoc2B Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    Going.

There have been plenty of days where I just did not want to go because I wasn't in the mood but once there I was glad I went.

Of course there are the days where even when I'm there I don't want to be there.

THIS
  • LeggyKettleBabe
    LeggyKettleBabe Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    I hate when I have to stop LOL
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,248 Member
    Options
    Driving to the gym. Once I'm there...I'm good, but just getting in the car and going is hard for me.

This. It takes a solid 20-30 minutes, even though it's just about 6 miles, so I don't want to spend more time driving than actually exercising, so I'll spend at least an hour there, so there's two hours out of my day.

That's why I love running so much. Put on shoes, leave house, run.
  • the_prettty1
    Options
    I hate to workout period. I have to make myself
  • shoppie
    shoppie Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    Just before I actually workout, especially on an off day. I always seem to prevaricate, taking ages to put on my shoes etc when if I just GOT ON WITH IT it would be over with sooner!!
  • kymillion
    kymillion Posts: 791 Member
    Options
    I honestly hate stopping

other than that ...

pretty much nothing.
  • Laces_0ut
    Laces_0ut Posts: 3,750 Member
    Options
    extra laundry
  • kristenlees122
    Options
    i hate how much more laundry i have to do :(
  • raitch
    raitch Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I haven't found anything I like about it yet.
  • april522
    april522 Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    I hate having to use to threadmill to warm up for 5 minutes before my strength training circuit with my training. I HATE threadmills and ellipticals. It has to be the most boring thing I've ever forced myself to do. Those 5 minutes feel like an hour! Aside from that, I'm okay with everything else.
  • CaseRat
    CaseRat Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    That moment when you're pumping out the last rep while doing bench...you don't have a spotter 'cause you're in your backyard...and you physically can't get that damn bar back up.

So you drop the bar on your chest, then have to roll it along your torso until it's at your legs so you can sit up and finally lift it off of you and back onto the bench.

...or maybe that's just me.
  • mariagabriella
    mariagabriella Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    I hate having to use to threadmill to warm up for 5 minutes before my strength training circuit with my training. I HATE threadmills and ellipticals. It has to be the most boring thing I've ever forced myself to do. Those 5 minutes feel like an hour! Aside from that, I'm okay with everything else.

haha I can relate... I only do interval training on cardio machines because otherwise I get soooo bored.

I've had a few PTs state they feel the same way!