Replies

• JanetLM73
    JanetLM73 Posts: 1,277 Member
    Options
    I used to, then I got married :laugh:
  • MariaLivingFit
    MariaLivingFit Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    More like infatuation with the option to see if you can live with somebody's bullsh!t as it unravels before you.

:tongue:

well said.
  • tlamarch
    tlamarch Posts: 105
    Options
    I do , As soon as I seen my bike I knew it was love at first sight
  • taxacctdfw
    taxacctdfw Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Did when I was in my 20s but then I grew up and realized NO, it doesn't happen at first sight.
  • wolverine66
    wolverine66 Posts: 3,780 Member
    Options
    all i know is it didn't happen for me. I'm sure others feel differently, and that's cool. I don't think you believe in it, unless you have experienced it.

That said - I had met and hung out with the woman who would become my wife a few times, but I do remember exactly how she looked, what she was wearing, where she was sitting, how she was sitting and the sunlight on her face the moment I realized that I did love her.
  • SPNLuver83
    SPNLuver83 Posts: 2,050 Member
    Options
    I sure do. From the moment I opened the door on my first date with my now-husband and saw his big, sexy and oh so charming smile I instantly fell head over heels for him :) That was nearly 6 years ago!
  • rextcat
    rextcat Posts: 1,408 Member
    Options
    I used to, then I got married :laugh:

lol
  • Bigpelly8
    Bigpelly8 Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    Lust at first sight, not love.
  • AJ_Pete
    AJ_Pete Posts: 863 Member
    Options
    What... is.... love?
  • 76tech
    76tech Posts: 1,455 Member
    Options
    i do. i'm hopeless that way though.
  • LemonBurns
    LemonBurns Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    I believe in lust at first sight

^^ THIS ^^
  • secretlobster
    secretlobster Posts: 3,566 Member
    Options
    I did. The person I fell in love with at first sight, I just broke up with last night after more than seven years together. Love at first sight can K my A.
  • takingnameskickingbutt
    takingnameskickingbutt Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Well When I met my late wife Zena, it was the end of the Night at a club in Norwich England, I knew by the end of those three dances I wanted her to be my wife, so I did something I never used to do and I asked her for her phone number, she then did something she never used to do and gave it to me. Not sure its first site but took about 20 mins. We were married 23 years 10 months and 9 days when god called her home.

Oh my gosh! I love this so much! I am crying with love in my office!
  • Wonderwoman2677
    Wonderwoman2677 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Well When I met my late wife Zena, it was the end of the Night at a club in Norwich England, I knew by the end of those three dances I wanted her to be my wife, so I did something I never used to do and I asked her for her phone number, she then did something she never used to do and gave it to me. Not sure its first site but took about 20 mins. We were married 23 years 10 months and 9 days when god called her home.

This made me cry...mostly from joy that you found each other, but also that you lost her.

I found my husband the same way and knew the moment I met him.
  • hiker282
    hiker282 Posts: 983 Member
    Options
    Yup, people can connect instantly in such a way that they never want to spend their lives with anybody else. Attraction is the spark that can light the flame of a love that lasts a lifetime. But just as easily, that flame can be put out.
  • Mikkimeow
    Mikkimeow Posts: 1,282 Member
    Options
    What... is.... love?

SO MUCH WIN
  • Temple_Fit
    Temple_Fit Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Yes
  • Yanicka1
    Yanicka1 Posts: 4,564 Member
    Options
    Maybe the expression love at first sight might not be the right one.

Meeting someone and after a very short time feeling like you found part of you that was missing?

Finding someone that is so completly compatible with you that you feel comfortable with him/her right away?
  • thebaconbeast
    thebaconbeast Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    No because it takes me a fairly long while to begin to like someone in the first place.
  • KellyKAG
    KellyKAG Posts: 418
    Options
    Nope. I believe in lust at first sight (which is fun) but you can't love someone without knowing them.