Do you believe in love at first sight?

Options

Replies

• SueD66
    SueD66 Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    hmm "love" at first sight? well it was some kind of feeling at first sight...oh a man in uniform need i say more
  • fatgirlslove
    fatgirlslove Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    awwww! I could believe in it, if it ever happened to me. :love:
  • fishergreen
    fishergreen Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Yes I do as well as a thing called fate :)

Totally agree with this
  • TaylorsGranddad
    TaylorsGranddad Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    Yes I felll in love with a girl when I was 16, she was 18 so I lied & said I was nearly 18, we dated for about 18 months, split up but we both knew we were meant to be together. She got married I did lots if other things, but never firgit each other. we're off away in July to celebrate our anniversary, she is my rock, my soul mate and the only person I've loved.
  • Erisad
    Erisad Posts: 1,580
    Options
    Dude, really...you have to love yourself!!! You can't have it decided in your head that he's going to fail...it's impossible for him to succeed. Let him succeed!!! If you love yourself, he'll be a lot more likely to love you too!!

I'm just having a bad day where I hate everything about myself, they happen occasionally, like 1-3 times a month, which is much better than it used to be. I haven't seen him since Memorial Day and I won't see him again til the end of this month. I miss him so much. :sad:

Why so long? I went on vacation with my mom once for 7 days...no husband, no kids.....I went insane...lol. Hubs and I have never been apart that long...I know pathetic...but hey that's the way we like it :)

We live about 1.5 hours apart and he works during the week and can only afford to drive down to see me 1-2 weekends a month. I don't have a car or a license (because I'm a loser like that), so it's up to him. He's going on vacation next week with his family so he had to save up money to do that so he gave up a visit with me. It's 15 days until I see him again and it seems like an eternity, although I'm starting a new job soon so that should help speed up the time a bit. I'm seeing him two weekends in a row in July for a concert and then our 1 year anniversary/my birthday weekend. If I had a car, I'd drive up to see him too but I can't. *sigh*
    That sucks *kitten*. I am sorry...but be honest with yourself...the fact that he is the one making the "effort" to come back and forth to see you...that says a lot about how much he cares for you...and you are not a loser...the only way you can be a loser in my book is it you just give up. i don't think you have so just stop that:) Don't be down on yourself...he obviously loves you...don't question it...just make steps to make you better and you will both get better together:):flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

Thanks. *hugs* :)
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    Nope. Lust at first sight sure. Which is a great starting point for more.
  • lizzybethclaire
    lizzybethclaire Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    Yes. I think it can happen.
  • Nikiki
    Nikiki Posts: 993
    Options
    Yes I felll in love with a girl when I was 16, she was 18 so I lied & said I was nearly 18, we dated for about 18 months, split up but we both knew we were meant to be together. She got married I did lots if other things, but never firgit each other. we're off away in July to celebrate our anniversary, she is my rock, my soul mate and the only person I've loved.
    this is similar to my story, minus the age issues! lol we met in math class, I was 15 he was 16, I was passing out papers and called his name and he looked up with those blue eyes and I was a goner. took a year of friendship before he finally kissed me, we dated a little over a year, broke up for nearly three before I called him up on a Valentines day to "hang out" we've been together ever since and will celebrate our 5th wedding anniversary in October :)
  • lkidgell17
    lkidgell17 Posts: 10
    Options
    yes! i dated a guy for 4 years and when we broke up i thought i would never find anyone else. i went on a ton of dates and still never felt like i would ever connect with someone else the way i did with my ex. but then one day i had a blind date and before the date even got started i knew i wanted much more. i never looked back. i feel nothing for my ex anymore. all those feelings vanished when i met this guy. i knew i had met the man i was going to settle down with. and 4 months later we got engaged and we own a house together and are planning our wedding and looking forward to a beautiful future together. it does happen. maybe not all the time. but when you meet that person that you are supposed to be with forever, you know it instanly. i hope you are happy :)
  • Jezebel9
    Jezebel9 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    I believe in love.
  • 10acity
    10acity Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    Ridiculous.

I believe in lust at first sight. That happens to me all the time.
  • rm830
    rm830 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Lust...absolutely. Love...no.
  • KimBerLaE
    KimBerLaE Posts: 17
    Options
    Attraction at first sight, definitely.
  • bigdawg025
    bigdawg025 Posts: 774 Member
    Options
    No... lust yes... love no.
  • foodfight247
    foodfight247 Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    Ridiculous.

I believe in lust at first sight. That happens to me all the time.

lol! Have to agree. Although when I first met my ex, i knew at the time, I'd end up with him. Saying that after 15 years together, we'll be separating soon.

But yes, I think its more lust to begin with, however, i think when you get to know someone, it's then that you really fall in love.
  • TNTwedell
    TNTwedell Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    lust yes, love no. not REAL love
  • Sherbog
    Sherbog Posts: 1,072 Member
    Options
    Absolutely ....the first time I saw ice cream I was addicted.
  • LHudson53
    LHudson53 Posts: 126
    Options
    My husband and I met in October, got engaged in November and married in March. That was 39 years ago and we are still deliriously happy. So it works, at least for me!!!!
  • luv_lea
    luv_lea Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    Not so much.
  • skullshank
    skullshank Posts: 4,323 Member
    Options
    no.
    when i fall, i fall for the mind.
    can't know all about that at only first sight.