How can u find the right guy.

Options

Replies

• ScatteredThoughts
    ScatteredThoughts Posts: 3,562 Member
    Options
    I've found Mr. Right but my family and friend don't like him what should I do ?

Seems that some of the more recent followups are missing the last response from OP.

I'm with Onegonzogarbanzo - What problem do your family and friends have with him?
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options

That was quick...
  • MemphisKitten
    MemphisKitten Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    I found the right guy. . . FINALLY and he left me. Giving up now. I would rather live alone forever than have my heart ripped out of my chest and stomped on again.
  • kimosabe1
    kimosabe1 Posts: 2,467 Member
    Options
    say a prayer, that's the best thing....
  • jboccio90
    jboccio90 Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    cats. they are my answer.
  • gertudejekyl
    gertudejekyl Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    I gave up looking 20 years ago. I don't know if I will again...it is odd to even think about...:indifferent:
  • Debbe2
    Debbe2 Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    Here's a question how can I guy fall in love with special needs ?

Honey the right guy will come along and you will be the perfect woman for him! Your special needs combined with his specialness will be a perfect fit. You'll see :flowerforyou:
  • LCSoulkat
    LCSoulkat Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    How can I find the right woman? ;)

For me at this point in my life, I wanted to make myself better first by losing weight and strength training 4 times a week.
    Once I will love myself then am sure that confidence will be felt by women around me and who knows what will happen..

Just enjoy life until that special someone shows up :)
  • autumnk921
    autumnk921 Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options

OP you may want to START A NEW POST b/c I don't think many of us saw that you have FOUND Mr. Right and the issue that is happening now - they are still answering the first post you put up.:flowerforyou:
  • AlliecoreXX
    AlliecoreXX Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Just do your thang and don't worry about it. Focus on what YOU want to do, and what makes YOU happy. If you aren't happy with your life as it is, you aren't going to be any happier when a man is involved.
  • ladytinkerbell99
    ladytinkerbell99 Posts: 970 Member
    Options
    I'm a 36 yr old bachelor. Let me tell you straight up that the whole when you stop looking for him he will show up thing is a bunch of BS. Unless your perfect guy works for UPS, doubtful he's going to come knocking on your door. Get out there and look, maybe even ask a guy out....a lot of us do kind of like that. Don't try to be subtle and coy about getting a particular guy to come ask for your number. 99% of men won't even notice what you think is so obvious.

Life is what happens when you're off making other plans. So, do you want to live life or sit around making plans for if Mr Right ever shows up?

^ In my opinion, this is excellent advice. This is also why it is so hard for some women.
  • dcurzon
    dcurzon Posts: 653 Member
    Options
    eBay?
  • Papalov100
    Papalov100 Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    I have Found Mr. right We might at sixflags over gerogia
  • nonstopper
    nonstopper Posts: 1,108 Member
    Options
    Craigslist haha
  • magj0y
    magj0y Posts: 1,911 Member
    Options
    1; stop waiting. He's not psychic and doesn't know where you're hiding.
    2; It's highly unlikely you'll find him at a bar, but it's been known to happen. That's where I met my husband, but neither of us intended to go there (or ever went back.. something to do with me getting into a fight with a regular. oops.)

3; find him in a place you enjoy. Whether it's swing dancing class, a cooking group. With this, you'll actually have something in common.

4; when you go out, slap a smile on your face, walk with confidence and mostly presentable. No one wants to approach a grumpy looking person.

5; Go to parties hosted for singles.

When you're done with college and exhausted your dating pool, you need to branch out. If you don't branch out, you'll be hard pressed to meet someone.

ETA; don't play the stupid "dating games" or "hard to get" again, we're adults. This doesn't mean put out on your first date, but many guys don't like the whole "hard to get" it wastes everyone's time.
  • SVCat
    SVCat Posts: 1,483 Member
    Options
    This is what I've noticed. I go out, women have this uptight look on their face. Or they are uncomfortable where they are at and are just on their phone with this, "get away from me look".

I don't get it, you're there at a bar or wherever and you have this sign that says I am unapproachable.

Do some reading on body language. Learn how to give the right signs to make yourself approachable. Maybe, just maybe, the good guys will feel encouraged to approach you. For me, if I see a lady with that type of body language, it's a challenge.

I like a challenge and we all know, that a challange conquered is soon forgotten.
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    I hope he finds me. I'm too tired to look.
  • FitnessPalWorks
    FitnessPalWorks Posts: 1,128 Member
    Options
    Here's a question how can I guy fall in love with special needs ?

care to elaborate on the special needs?

I'm surprised this comment made it to page 4 without a response.
    IMHO, nobody is perfect, so this comment about "special needs" kinda disturbed me.....
    That is all.
    SMH
  • BigBrewski
    BigBrewski Posts: 922 Member
    Options
    I found the right guy. . . FINALLY and he left me. Giving up now. I would rather live alone forever than have my heart ripped out of my chest and stomped on again.

My ex ripped out my heart tossed it in a blender then made me watch her drink it with her friends. We should hang out and be "alone forever" together. Everyone tells me it gets better...so I guess someday it will be better.
  • HairDivaAlisa
    HairDivaAlisa Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    This is what I've noticed. I go out, women have this uptight look on their face. Or they are uncomfortable where they are at and are just on their phone with this, "get away from me look".

I don't get it, you're there at a bar or wherever and you have this sign that says I am unapproachable.

Do some reading on body language. Learn how to give the right signs to make yourself approachable. Maybe, just maybe, the good guys will feel encouraged to approach you. For me, if I see a lady with that type of body language, it's a challenge.

I like a challenge and we all know, that a challange conquered is soon forgotten.

I'd love to know if I was even close to sending off the right body language. lol I swear, I talk to everyone though. Maybe that's just because I make myself so accessible in Starbucks. Ha!