How can u find the right guy.

Options
123457»

Replies

• auntdeedee87
    auntdeedee87 Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    On the opposite spectrum, I found the right guy years ago. We have been friends for a long time. Just not sure how to go from friends to "hey, I'm kind of crazy about you."
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    On the opposite spectrum, I found the right guy years ago. We have been friends for a long time. Just not sure how to go from friends to "hey, I'm kind of crazy about you."

Ask him if he wants to go on a date? You don't have to do some crazy proclamation of love. =)
  • slackerwoman
    slackerwoman Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    This is what I've noticed. I go out, women have this uptight look on their face. Or they are uncomfortable where they are at and are just on their phone with this, "get away from me look".

I don't get it, you're there at a bar or wherever and you have this sign that says I am unapproachable.

Do some reading on body language. Learn how to give the right signs to make yourself approachable. Maybe, just maybe, the good guys will feel encouraged to approach you. For me, if I see a lady with that type of body language, it's a challenge.

I like a challenge and we all know, that a challange conquered is soon forgotten.

I agree with this. I am not looking for anyone but I am always smiling and friendly. And when I go out with my girlfriends they get mad because I am the one that gets asked to dance but I'm one of the only ones that is married. It has always happened to me (even when I was single) and I know that is the reason. Also, most of my single friends have a laundry list a mile long of what they expect in a guy. They don't have any room for compromise. No one is perfect. If you cancel every guy out because he isn't tall enough or he doesnt have the job you approve of, you are gonna miss out.
  • __GOD
    __GOD Posts: 2
    Options
    don't worry, there are many out there
  • sho3girl
    sho3girl Posts: 10,799 Member
    Options
    don't worry, there are many out there

God has spoken !
  • WarriorCupcakeBlydnsr
    WarriorCupcakeBlydnsr Posts: 2,150 Member
    Options
    This is what I've noticed. I go out, women have this uptight look on their face. Or they are uncomfortable where they are at and are just on their phone with this, "get away from me look".

I don't get it, you're there at a bar or wherever and you have this sign that says I am unapproachable.

Do some reading on body language. Learn how to give the right signs to make yourself approachable. Maybe, just maybe, the good guys will feel encouraged to approach you. For me, if I see a lady with that type of body language, it's a challenge.

I like a challenge and we all know, that a challange conquered is soon forgotten.
    Interesting food for thought, I never thought about the expression on my face, when I'm out by myself, I'm usually in my own thoughts about whatever I'm thinking about or if I'm at a restaurant I usually have a book or a magazine that I'm reading (if I didn't then I probably would have an uptight look on my face because I would feel like everyone was staring at the lonely chick in the restaurant that can't find a guy). If I make eye contact with someone I will smile and I am polite to everyone who approaches me.