Fat Women in Bikinis!!!

Options

Replies

• TauTheBull
    TauTheBull Posts: 96
    Options
    First, each and every one of you women look absolutely GORGEOUS!!!! I don't have near the balls you guys do...you should all be very proud!!!
    rob1976 - You are quite dedicated to this topic. So much time spent encouraging women to post photos of themselves in their swimwear! How very supportive and completely non-creepy of you.
    Okay, ladies, I'm back!!! All those that post in my absence look fantastic! Keep 'em coming, ladies!!!
    your absence was refreshing.
    Seriously? After I took the time to compliment and encourage almost every single woman that posted on this thread, this is your response?

My motivation for responding to this thread is my wife. She's been battling her weight her entire life and had LapBand surgery in March. I know first-hand how important motivation and encouragement are to a woman in her weight-loss journey and I thought I'd help some people out by being a cheerleader, but evidently my help isn't appreciated.

Have a good life, girls. You all look fabulous and I hope that you all find encouragement somewhere. Someone had to go and ruin a good thing.

Secondly....Just a question, but does your wife know how you respond to these pictures? Would SHE consider you telling other women that you'd "hit it" to be "motivation and encouragement"?

THIS. I was getting creeped out by the "compliments" and wondering the same exact thing.
    There's an 'ignore' button for this very reason. If you get uncomfortable by receiving compliments, you should get to know it well, because you're hot.
    You really don't get it, do you? Just because you find a woman attractive doesn't give you the right to say something like, "I'd hit it." And being "hot" doesn't mean she has to be subjected to unwelcome advances.
    I have just as much right to air my opinion as anyone here. Just because you're so uptight that you can't accept it or ignore it doesn't mean that it should get ruined for the other people that it IS encouraging and motivating for.

But since the feminazis always win around here, I'm bowing out for good.

For the record, "I'd hit it" is not the same as "I want to *kitten* you", but I wouldn't expect you to understand the difference.

And people wonder why the divorce rate is sky high. Women take a genuine guy with genuine compliments and treat him like this.

Rob your absolutely F**** UP dude!!!

This is so un-motivating to come in here to read astounding progress from these beautiful people then reading this! Now I know why I don't venture to forums as much its because of idiots like you!
  • lee3978
    lee3978 Posts: 274
    Options
    Perfect timing on this thread. I have a suit debating if I want to take back. I forgot how to post pics??? Would love an opinion since everyone on this thread is in a super nice mood!!! :)
  • Jules2Be
    Jules2Be Posts: 2,267 Member
    Options
    Thank you to the guys ( a few on my FL) that know how to compliment without the ew factor.
  • TauTheBull
    TauTheBull Posts: 96
    Options
    Progress happens from the inside out! I see a lot of that in here! Awesome work buddies!
  • mminor77
    mminor77 Posts: 313
    Options
    Oh my goodness people!

Less *****ing, more boobies!

I enjoy b!tching....but I enjoy boobies more! :-)

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • hellokitty41489
    Options
    Ok, I am for sure not wearing this in public so be kind! It's the first bikini I've ever bought...

ETA: Please ignore the tags lol I can't decide if I'm keeping it or not!

bikini.jpg
  • Pimpmonkey
    Pimpmonkey Posts: 566
    Options
    apparently even changing mine to lowercase does not fix it, it just keeps telling me the pic hs been moved or deleted...FAIL!
  • ovenbird1977
    Options
    Just look at those curves! Don't lose those!
  • ilookthetype
    ilookthetype Posts: 3,021 Member
    Options
    First, each and every one of you women look absolutely GORGEOUS!!!! I don't have near the balls you guys do...you should all be very proud!!!
    rob1976 - You are quite dedicated to this topic. So much time spent encouraging women to post photos of themselves in their swimwear! How very supportive and completely non-creepy of you.
    Okay, ladies, I'm back!!! All those that post in my absence look fantastic! Keep 'em coming, ladies!!!
    your absence was refreshing.
    Seriously? After I took the time to compliment and encourage almost every single woman that posted on this thread, this is your response?

My motivation for responding to this thread is my wife. She's been battling her weight her entire life and had LapBand surgery in March. I know first-hand how important motivation and encouragement are to a woman in her weight-loss journey and I thought I'd help some people out by being a cheerleader, but evidently my help isn't appreciated.

Have a good life, girls. You all look fabulous and I hope that you all find encouragement somewhere. Someone had to go and ruin a good thing.

Secondly....Just a question, but does your wife know how you respond to these pictures? Would SHE consider you telling other women that you'd "hit it" to be "motivation and encouragement"?

THIS. I was getting creeped out by the "compliments" and wondering the same exact thing.
    There's an 'ignore' button for this very reason. If you get uncomfortable by receiving compliments, you should get to know it well, because you're hot.
    You really don't get it, do you? Just because you find a woman attractive doesn't give you the right to say something like, "I'd hit it." And being "hot" doesn't mean she has to be subjected to unwelcome advances.
    I have just as much right to air my opinion as anyone here. Just because you're so uptight that you can't accept it or ignore it doesn't mean that it should get ruined for the other people that it IS encouraging and motivating for.

For the record, "I'd hit it" is not the same as "I want to *kitten* you", but I wouldn't expect you to understand the difference.

And people wonder why the divorce rate is sky high. Women take a genuine guy with genuine compliments and treat him like this.

So does, "I'd hit it" suggest you would like to assault her? I don't think that is much better.
  • KourtneyP83
    KourtneyP83 Posts: 319
    Options
    Agreed - I'm at 223 and your figure looks fabulous! I hate my body - love yours!
    Here's hoping this works, it's my first time every posting photos. I'm currently sitting at 226, and would like to get down to 150.

One piece:
    090.jpg

Okay, so not a bikini, but same concept:
    088.jpg
    OMG You are rocking those! You have an awesome waist Amanda and you'll have some smoking curves when you hit goal, actually you will have smokier curves! I love, love, love the red and I'm in awe of you in the black! :) Beautiful!

You look awesome in both and that red is such a nice suit. You make me feel inspired to be 226, I'm at 260 right now. I've got a sort of tankini now, but i don't like it very much.

If you don't mind my asking, how tall are you?
  • wcaldwelld
    wcaldwelld Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    you all look amazing!!!
  • MichelleC2012
    Options
    Okay, I have no desire whatsoever to post a pic of me in underwear (to me, that's what a bikini is) but if I did, TRUST ME...NO ONE WOULD BE INSPIRED TO DO ANYTHING BUT VOMIT...... All of the pics I saw, you all look amazing and you're totally brave....I won't do it even when I do get to my goal :)
  • lee3978
    Options
    b01519b3.jpg

Here is the one I'm debating about keeping. I'm going to wait about 15lbs more to lose and get back to my MFP stated weight. LOL.

I hate being so short and fluffy. Can't wait to get some more dang muscle!!

WEP!!!!
  • MichelleC2012
    Options
    The old me would have said "I wish" but now I'm just going to say "Someday".....I would choose the red one for me :) You have a beautiful body!
    This was supposed to be in reply to a specific post but I didn't click "Quote" so now I just look stupid LOL
  • kgchisholm
    kgchisholm Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I've lost 38 pounds since joining MFP, and am the smallest I have EVER been.

And yet . . . I am still nervous about rocking this here bikini (my first ever!) that I bought . . .

Screenshot2012-06-19at50736PM.png

Some days I think it looks awesome. Other days I think I look too fat for a bikini. I think it is more mental blocks than anything else at this point.

(PS - that was scary to share!)

You look FANTASTIC! I work my butt off six days a week training for a triathlon and running races and I cant make my pudgy stomach look anywhere NEAR as awesome as yours! Be proud!!!

Thank you! I have to say ... I think this thread has helped me feel PRETTY in this :)
  • rpounds1957
    rpounds1957 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    I have resisted posting to this topic, but with the recent brue-ha-ha, I will chip in here with an "atta-girl" to all of you ladies who have posted. You are all lovely and I am proud of every one of you for the efforts you have put into becoming healthier and happier. Kudos to every one of you!! I hope that these meager words are of some encouragement to all of you.
  • lee3978
    Options
    OHH and I JUST FOUND THIS!!! On the way to the beach in MIami pic from 2005!!! No bikini no way!!!

DSCF0026.jpg
  • MichelleC2012
    Options

Hmmm Interesting. Yes, you have your opinion. But this site is for MOTIVATION, not to be a douche. Additionally, On what planet is "I'd hit it" NOT that meaning? or is the short bus you ride on for helmet wearers only? Speaking of which...you should keep yours on...it hides the excuse that the barber too more than hair off the top. Last, your statement about divorce is absolute biased to your own beliefs...do some research before posting again. The basis for most divorces is the basic lack of respect and honor for the reasons you marry.
    He says that and I get reprimanded via private message for saying that the pope is a man and not God??????? REALLY?????? Wow!!!
  • LaGordita87
    LaGordita87 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    b01519b3.jpg

Here is the one I'm debating about keeping. I'm going to wait about 15lbs more to lose and get back to my MFP stated weight. LOL.

I hate being so short and fluffy. Can't wait to get some more dang muscle!!

WEP!!!!

You look amazing!
  • Pimpmonkey
    Pimpmonkey Posts: 566
    Options
    whatever, I give up.