Fat Women in Bikinis!!!

Options

Replies

• rob1976
    rob1976 Posts: 1,328 Member
    Options
    It's been SO hard staying away from the 'Reply' button on this thread.

If anyone posting a pic wants my input or opinion, just ask and I will respond.
  • dotti1121
    dotti1121 Posts: 751 Member
    Options
    Here is a photo of me after doing the 30 day shred for a week. I lost 3lbs and a total of 11 inches.

3lbsloss11inches.jpg

3lbs11inches.jpg

Did I read this right...These results are from ONE WEEK of the 30 day shred?!? That is AMAZING!
  • iremonk
    iremonk Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I read the title of this thread and cringed, thinking it was going to be some fat-bashing crap full of pictures of fat strangers in bikinis being mocked. I am pleasantly surprised. :D:D:D

Thanks for this thread, full of hotness. :)
  • amanda3588
    amanda3588 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Here is a photo of me after doing the 30 day shred for a week. I lost 3lbs and a total of 11 inches.

3lbsloss11inches.jpg

3lbs11inches.jpg

Did I read this right...These results are from ONE WEEK of the 30 day shred?!? That is AMAZING!

Wait a minute, one WEEK! Apparently I didnt read it well either. I'm going out and buying this video today.
  • thedreamhazer
    thedreamhazer Posts: 1,156 Member
    Options
    I feel a strong desire to dig through old photos and take a gander at myself in a swimsuit back in the day. I just want to see how far my self esteem and self love have come. I know how I used to feel in a swimsuit -- uncomfortable, ugly and judged. All of that's gone now and I just want to use these new peepers to see what I really looked like!

Have I mentioned that I love this thread?

I love this thread!
  • buckeyes502
    buckeyes502 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Bump!
  • Ocarina
    Ocarina Posts: 1,550 Member
    Options
    I'm not "Fat" persay anymore. But I was. 208 lbs. It was definitely fat. I'm in the 140s at the moment. Feeling good! I would not actually mind wearing a bikini... this one looks great rolled up but I need a nice bottoms for it xD

xCfibl.jpg

Sorry about the fuzz and clutter... don't really care ha ha. My room so nobody sees it xD
  • itsafrappe
    itsafrappe Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Here's another, you can see I have some thighs going on ;).

Photoon2012-06-18at18093.jpg

i think im in love ;)
  • Shannon2714
    Shannon2714 Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    First, each and every one of you women look absolutely GORGEOUS!!!! I don't have near the balls you guys do...you should all be very proud!!!

rob1976 - You are quite dedicated to this topic. So much time spent encouraging women to post photos of themselves in their swimwear! How very supportive and completely non-creepy of you.
    Okay, ladies, I'm back!!! All those that post in my absence look fantastic! Keep 'em coming, ladies!!!
    your absence was refreshing.
    Seriously? After I took the time to compliment and encourage almost every single woman that posted on this thread, this is your response?

My motivation for responding to this thread is my wife. She's been battling her weight her entire life and had LapBand surgery in March. I know first-hand how important motivation and encouragement are to a woman in her weight-loss journey and I thought I'd help some people out by being a cheerleader, but evidently my help isn't appreciated.

Have a good life, girls. You all look fabulous and I hope that you all find encouragement somewhere. Someone had to go and ruin a good thing.

Secondly....Just a question, but does your wife know how you respond to these pictures? Would SHE consider you telling other women that you'd "hit it" to be "motivation and encouragement"?
  • Cmonnowguys
    Cmonnowguys Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    First, each and every one of you women look absolutely GORGEOUS!!!! I don't have near the balls you guys do...you should all be very proud!!!

rob1976 - You are quite dedicated to this topic. So much time spent encouraging women to post photos of themselves in their swimwear! How very supportive and completely non-creepy of you.
    Okay, ladies, I'm back!!! All those that post in my absence look fantastic! Keep 'em coming, ladies!!!
    Seriously? After I took the time to compliment and encourage almost every single woman that posted on this thread, this is your response?

My motivation for responding to this thread is my wife. She's been battling her weight her entire life and had LapBand surgery in March. I know first-hand how important motivation and encouragement are to a woman in her weight-loss journey and I thought I'd help some people out by being a cheerleader, but evidently my help isn't appreciated.

Have a good life, girls. You all look fabulous and I hope that you all find encouragement somewhere. Someone had to go and ruin a good thing.

Secondly....Just a question, but does your wife know how you respond to these pictures? Would SHE consider you telling other women that you'd "hit it" to be "motivation and encouragement"?

THIS. I was getting creeped out by the "compliments" and wondering the same exact thing.
  • rob1976
    Options

Yes and yes.
  • JoLo27
    JoLo27 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Since we rolled, and I'm pretty sure that no one remembers, I'm going to repost my bikini and ask a simple question.

S7303199.jpg
    5'9" 255lbs.

Should I venture out anywhere in public in this? Honestly? I mean, please be brutally honest.

I feel okay wearing it in my backyard where no one will see it and around my Love but that's it.

First of all, well done on your weight loss and for having the guts to post your picture on here. You look great.

As you've asked for honest opinions, I think that the shape and colour of this bikini has the effect of "cutting you in half" and therefore not only draws the eye to your tummy but also has the effect of making you look shorter. You have gorgeous arms and shoulders and, under your skirted bikini bottoms, it looks like you have great hips and legs (and probably bum / butt) too! I think you'd look great in a one piece in a bright colour, maybe red (there's a fantastic one on here somewhere, which I think came from Walmart!) or even a great print.

Add a sarong tied on one side and some brightly coloured or metallic sandals and you can walk down the street looking a million dollars!

P.S. Love the necklace!
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options

THIS. I was getting creeped out by the "compliments" and wondering the same exact thing.
    There's an 'ignore' button for this very reason. If you get uncomfortable by receiving compliments, you should get to know it well, because you're hot.

You really don't get it, do you? Just because you find a woman attractive doesn't give you the right to say something like, "I'd hit it." And being "hot" doesn't mean she has to be subjected to unwelcome advances.
  • Shannon2714
    Options

Yes and yes.

Wow.

I'm just going to leave it at that...no point.
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options

There's an 'ignore' button for this very reason. If you get uncomfortable by receiving compliments, you should get to know it well, because you're hot.

Your "compliments" are kind of crossing a line. Please tone it down. Seriously. Saying someone looks great is not the same as you telling them you want to **** them.
  • Shannon2714
    Options

You really don't get it, do you? Just because you find a woman attractive doesn't give you the right to say something like, "I'd hit it." And being "hot" doesn't mean she has to be subjected to unwelcome advances.

THIS!!!!!!

That is NOT motivating OR encouraging to most women.
  • Jules2Be
    Jules2Be Posts: 2,267 Member
    Options
    NEWSFLASH... if you made enough people uncomfortable {the ick feeling}...maybe you should think about how you came across.
  • rob1976
    Options

I have just as much right to air my opinion as anyone here. Just because you're so uptight that you can't accept it or ignore it doesn't mean that it should get ruined for the other people that it IS encouraging and motivating for.

But since the feminazis always win around here, I'm bowing out for good.

For the record, "I'd hit it" is not the same as "I want to *kitten* you", but I wouldn't expect you to understand the difference.

And people wonder why the divorce rate is sky high. Women take a genuine guy with genuine compliments and treat him like this.
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    rob - I will kindly accept your snap judgement about me and the completely rude things you have said and be glad you're bowing out of this thread. A true man that had nothing but respect and support for women wouldn't act this way after being told he was making some women feel uncomfortable. Thank you for letting your true colors show.
  • misskerouac
    misskerouac Posts: 2,242 Member
    Options
    Oh my goodness people!

Less *****ing, more boobies!