Fat Women in Bikinis!!!

Options

Replies

• shirerose
    shirerose Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    commenting so i can come back easily later! <3 this thread.
  • lee3978
    lee3978 Posts: 274
    Options
    I'm not "Fat" persay anymore. But I was. 208 lbs. It was definitely fat. I'm in the 140s at the moment. Feeling good! I would not actually mind wearing a bikini... this one looks great rolled up but I need a nice bottoms for it xD

xCfibl.jpg

Sorry about the fuzz and clutter... don't really care ha ha. My room so nobody sees it xD

LOL the socks!!! Why are you wearing a dress?! Girl get in a bikini! It all too big on you!!!
  • mminor77
    mminor77 Posts: 313
    Options
    I'm not "Fat" persay anymore. But I was. 208 lbs. It was definitely fat. I'm in the 140s at the moment. Feeling good! I would not actually mind wearing a bikini... this one looks great rolled up but I need a nice bottoms for it xD

xCfibl.jpg

Sorry about the fuzz and clutter... don't really care ha ha. My room so nobody sees it xD

LOL the socks!!! Why are you wearing a dress?! Girl get in a bikini! It all too big on you!!!

^^THIS!! You've worked hard and deserve to be confident in your achievements!! Go for it!! :wink:
  • blaquebutterfly75
    blaquebutterfly75 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    383bc432.jpg

18 more lbs. to go ...
  • lee3978
    Options
    I had to google i. I uploaded to my photobucket and then copied the IMG code.

Girl, Get off my fat women in bikinis thread! You don't belong here!
  • carpediem3
    carpediem3 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Not quite my heaviest. End of 2010.
    Then-late10.jpg

Few days ago :)
    087.jpg

You look fierce, and must be so proud!

Aww you quite possibly just made my day with that comment!! Thank you!!!
    I am very proud of my progress, just wish I could tone down my love handles/baby pooch, they certainly have a lot of shrinking to do!
  • Naomi0504
    Naomi0504 Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    b01519b3.jpg

Here is the one I'm debating about keeping. I'm going to wait about 15lbs more to lose and get back to my MFP stated weight. LOL.

I hate being so short and fluffy. Can't wait to get some more dang muscle!!

WEP!!!!

I love this suit, you look great! Where did you get it?

Seriously, everyone looks SO GOOD and these suits are nice!
  • blaquebutterfly75
    blaquebutterfly75 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I had to google i. I uploaded to my photobucket and then copied the IMG code.

Girl, Get off my fat women in bikinis thread! You don't belong here!

I tried the image code. Will try again and yes, ma'am I NEED to be on this here thread. When you see the love handles, stuffing and fluff, in all it's glory, you WILL retract your statement! LOL!
  • lee3978
    Options

I love this suit, you look great! Where did you get it?

Seriously, everyone looks SO GOOD and these suits are nice!

Thank you! I bought it from Marshalls for $30. They have some good ones out right now. I have until the end of the month to return it. I really wish I could find this walmart bikini from last summer I liked and wore but the pink bled all over the white. Urgh. I just hate feeling my fat belly on the bottoms hanging over. This thread is comforting makes me feel normal and not a failure even though I've messed up. Should I really hang on to it?
  • ovenbird1977
    Options
    Telling a woman she looks beautiful, brave, etc. is a compliment. I don't blame you for wanting to look at them all! I'm straight as an arrow and I am so proud of all these women and I would like to encourage them all too. But telling a woman she is "hot" or "I'd hit that" is missing the point. Women are sexualized ALL THE TIME no matter what their weight, or their appearance. What these women want most is NOT to be judged by external standards of what is attractive or not. They want to be able to look at themselves and say "I appreciate my body for everything it does for me". THAT is what is really beautiful.

And ladies, I urge you to not respond to offense with abuse or passive-aggressiveness. Rob needs your explanation rather than your anger. I know the things he has said are triggers for anger for many of us, but Rob cannot be the target of your anger at years'-worth of objectification and unwelcome sexual advances. The fact is that Rob is not just an internet voice, but a real person with the same hopes and need for support as everyone else here. I'm not saying you have to be nice, but you have to be clear. Help him understand. Tell him how you feel about his comments; tell him how they made you uncomfortable and why.

I didn't like some of the comments you made, Rob. If they had been directed at me, they would have made me feel uncomfortable because I don't know you. When my partner says he thinks I am hot, that makes me feel so good because I know he means not just my body, but the way our relationship works and how the way I treat him makes him feel. That is very sexy. But when a stranger says it on the internet, it feels yucky because we are not engaged in any sort of personal relationship. It feels like you are saying that I should be complimented by the fact that you experienced a physiological response to looking at my body. TMI, bro.
    With respect to your other comment, to me, someone saying "I'd hit that" is threatening, because they are expressing sexual interest in my body while disregarding my own desires and agency. That is terrifying to any woman.

Let me know if you have questions, and I will be happy to explain my feelings further.
  • jayraycee
    jayraycee Posts: 33
    Options
    Even your dog thinks your HOT!
  • mshimel82
    mshimel82 Posts: 2
    Options
    i thought this was a thread of fat women in bikinis, not skinny person fishing for compliments in a bikni thread

:angry:

so what weight am i allowed to post at? 222, 9 months ago? 200, 6 months ago? 185, 2 months ago?

185...still a little boobie roll over the top on the side there , but i am pleased with my HARD ****ING WORK

im 177 now and hope to take new pics soon.

Post away!! You look BEAUTIFUL! And you've come a long way, just like all the other beautiful women in this thread.

Still not the point of the thread. The point is for the big girls to post their pictures and feel good about themselves. Not to post their pic and feel self-conscious about themselves because a tiny girl posted right after them. If you lost a lot of weight and wanna post your picture then post a before and after shot to help give encouragement to the girls that aren't there yet.
  • XjuliaXannX
    XjuliaXannX Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Here is a photo of me after doing the 30 day shred for a week. I lost 3lbs and a total of 11 inches.

3lbsloss11inches.jpg

3lbs11inches.jpg

holy crap, after one week?! i have the 30 day shred too.. just has been collecting dust. you've completely inspired me! you look amazing
  • wendymaci
    wendymaci Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    First, each and every one of you women look absolutely GORGEOUS!!!! I don't have near the balls you guys do...you should all be very proud!!!
    rob1976 - You are quite dedicated to this topic. So much time spent encouraging women to post photos of themselves in their swimwear! How very supportive and completely non-creepy of you.
    Okay, ladies, I'm back!!! All those that post in my absence look fantastic! Keep 'em coming, ladies!!!
    your absence was refreshing.
    Seriously? After I took the time to compliment and encourage almost every single woman that posted on this thread, this is your response?

My motivation for responding to this thread is my wife. She's been battling her weight her entire life and had LapBand surgery in March. I know first-hand how important motivation and encouragement are to a woman in her weight-loss journey and I thought I'd help some people out by being a cheerleader, but evidently my help isn't appreciated.

Have a good life, girls. You all look fabulous and I hope that you all find encouragement somewhere. Someone had to go and ruin a good thing.

Secondly....Just a question, but does your wife know how you respond to these pictures? Would SHE consider you telling other women that you'd "hit it" to be "motivation and encouragement"?

THIS. I was getting creeped out by the "compliments" and wondering the same exact thing.
    There's an 'ignore' button for this very reason. If you get uncomfortable by receiving compliments, you should get to know it well, because you're hot.
    You really don't get it, do you? Just because you find a woman attractive doesn't give you the right to say something like, "I'd hit it." And being "hot" doesn't mean she has to be subjected to unwelcome advances.
    I have just as much right to air my opinion as anyone here. Just because you're so uptight that you can't accept it or ignore it doesn't mean that it should get ruined for the other people that it IS encouraging and motivating for.

But since the feminazis always win around here, I'm bowing out for good.

For the record, "I'd hit it" is not the same as "I want to *kitten* you", but I wouldn't expect you to understand the difference.

And people wonder why the divorce rate is sky high. Women take a genuine guy with genuine compliments and treat him like this.

Rob your absolutely F**** UP dude!!!

This is so un-motivating to come in here to read astounding progress from these beautiful people then reading this! Now I know why I don't venture to forums as much its because of idiots like you!

Maybe I'm weird but I'd love to have someone post under a pic of me in a bikini saying "they'd tap that", makes me feel good and gives me motivation to keep going knowingthat someone found me in a bikini to be attractive :-
  • Shannon2714
    Shannon2714 Posts: 843 Member
    Options

Maybe I'm weird but I'd love to have someone post under a pic of me in a bikini saying "they'd tap that", makes me feel good and gives me motivation to keep going knowing that someone found me in a bikini to be attractive :-

He could say you look attractive in a bikini in a much more respectful way. But, that's just my opinion... :flowerforyou:
  • sillygoose1977
    sillygoose1977 Posts: 2,151 Member
    Options
    Telling a woman she looks beautiful, brave, etc. is a compliment. I don't blame you for wanting to look at them all! I'm straight as an arrow and I am so proud of all these women and I would like to encourage them all too. But telling a woman she is "hot" or "I'd hit that" is missing the point. Women are sexualized ALL THE TIME no matter what their weight, or their appearance. What these women want most is NOT to be judged by external standards of what is attractive or not. They want to be able to look at themselves and say "I appreciate my body for everything it does for me". THAT is what is really beautiful.

And ladies, I urge you to not respond to offense with abuse or passive-aggressiveness. Rob needs your explanation rather than your anger. I know the things he has said are triggers for anger for many of us, but Rob cannot be the target of your anger at years'-worth of objectification and unwelcome sexual advances. The fact is that Rob is not just an internet voice, but a real person with the same hopes and need for support as everyone else here. I'm not saying you have to be nice, but you have to be clear. Help him understand. Tell him how you feel about his comments; tell him how they made you uncomfortable and why.

I didn't like some of the comments you made, Rob. If they had been directed at me, they would have made me feel uncomfortable because I don't know you. When my partner says he thinks I am hot, that makes me feel so good because I know he means not just my body, but the way our relationship works and how the way I treat him makes him feel. That is very sexy. But when a stranger says it on the internet, it feels yucky because we are not engaged in any sort of personal relationship. It feels like you are saying that I should be complimented by the fact that you experienced a physiological response to looking at my body. TMI, bro.
    With respect to your other comment, to me, someone saying "I'd hit that" is threatening, because they are expressing sexual interest in my body while disregarding my own desires and agency. That is terrifying to any woman.

Let me know if you have questions, and I will be happy to explain my feelings further.

Perfectly stated. I :heart: you.
  • AABru
    AABru Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    First, each and every one of you women look absolutely GORGEOUS!!!! I don't have near the balls you guys do...you should all be very proud!!!
    rob1976 - You are quite dedicated to this topic. So much time spent encouraging women to post photos of themselves in their swimwear! How very supportive and completely non-creepy of you.
    Okay, ladies, I'm back!!! All those that post in my absence look fantastic! Keep 'em coming, ladies!!!
    your absence was refreshing.
    Seriously? After I took the time to compliment and encourage almost every single woman that posted on this thread, this is your response?

My motivation for responding to this thread is my wife. She's been battling her weight her entire life and had LapBand surgery in March. I know first-hand how important motivation and encouragement are to a woman in her weight-loss journey and I thought I'd help some people out by being a cheerleader, but evidently my help isn't appreciated.

Have a good life, girls. You all look fabulous and I hope that you all find encouragement somewhere. Someone had to go and ruin a good thing.

Secondly....Just a question, but does your wife know how you respond to these pictures? Would SHE consider you telling other women that you'd "hit it" to be "motivation and encouragement"?
    Yes and yes.
    :noway: :laugh: :laugh: My husband and I look at success stories and pictures together...and he would say the same types of things.:drinker: So a woman can say "you are one sexy b**ch," but from a man it's creepy?:laugh: :laugh: I'm sorry, I'm not trying to be insulting, but I truly did laugh out loud.
  • Nataliaho
    Nataliaho Posts: 878 Member
    Options

I appreciate your attempt to bring some clear-headed commentary to this drama. However, personally I don't think its very helpful to show your support of women by assuming you know what all of us want and need, what we all find motivational, how we all feel about sexualisation etc. I am proudly a staunch feminist, but if I were brave enough to post a photo of myself in a bikini, I actually like the idea that a man thinks its hot... and that is my right.
  • amanda3588
    amanda3588 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Let it roll!
  • dracc1989
    dracc1989 Posts: 7
    Options
    I found my vintage bikini last week and took the pic, I never thought I would post it here, but I am really inspired by all of you! I have also included my before pic which I havent shown anyone before either so you can see where I've come from too (eeeekkk)

Now just got to get the guts to actually press post! And apologise for the white skin too lol!

[img]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a227/Shoemonster/weight loss/85to60jpg.jpg[/img]

You look awesome!
    Sorry if I missed it somewhere else in the thread, but where did you get your bikini? It's so cute!