Fat Women in Bikinis!!!

Options

Replies

• Shannon2714
    Shannon2714 Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    I have just as much right to air my opinion as anyone here. Just because you're so uptight that you can't accept it or ignore it doesn't mean that it should get ruined for the other people that it IS encouraging and motivating for.

But since the feminazis always win around here, I'm bowing out for good.

For the record, "I'd hit it" is not the same as "I want to *kitten* you", but I wouldn't expect you to understand the difference.

And people wonder why the divorce rate is sky high. Women take a genuine guy with genuine compliments and treat him like this.

A) So, it's ok to offer up your opinion even if it makes the person you're speaking to completely uncomfortable?

B) No where near a femi-nazi...I hate feminists....almost as much as I hate inappropriate comments by creepy men.

C) "I'd hit it" may not be the same as "I want to *kitten* you" in YOUR mind, but to others "I would hit it" = "I would *kitten* you".

D) WTF does any of this have to do with the divorce rate?? You claim to be making "genuine compliments", but they are bothering a large majority of the women they were directed at....and yet YOU'RE the victim. Yeah, typical.
  • sdpursley
    sdpursley Posts: 63
    Options
    you ALL look absolutely incredible and BEAUTIFUL!!!!

keep up the good work. and don't ever be afraid to show yourselves off!!!!

*sorry if that sounds creepy, i certainly don't mean it that way! lol
  • Shannon2714
    Shannon2714 Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    Oh my goodness people!

Less *****ing, more boobies!

I enjoy b!tching....but I enjoy boobies more! :-)
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    you ALL look absolutely incredible and BEAUTIFUL!!!!

keep up the good work. and don't ever be afraid to show yourselves off!!!!

*sorry if that sounds creepy, i certainly don't mean it that way! lol

Thank you so much!! Please don't be afraid to complement these strong women!! One bad apple isn't going to ruin this for the rest of us.
  • spudman3212
    Options
    Congrats ladies! You all look awesome!
  • BreAnn
    BreAnn Posts: 35
    Options
    bump
  • horndave
    horndave Posts: 565
    Options
    Keep up the great hard work ladies.
  • JennieAL
    JennieAL Posts: 1,726 Member
    Options
    I have just as much right to air my opinion as anyone here. Just because you're so uptight that you can't accept it or ignore it doesn't mean that it should get ruined for the other people that it IS encouraging and motivating for.

For the record, "I'd hit it" is not the same as "I want to *kitten* you", but I wouldn't expect you to understand the difference.

And people wonder why the divorce rate is sky high. Women take a genuine guy with genuine compliments and treat him like this.

Just BARF. Nothing more. Wish I could say much more to this, but I don't want to get a warning.
  • spudman3212
    Options
    Here's hoping this works, it's my first time every posting photos. I'm currently sitting at 226, and would like to get down to 150.

One piece:
    090.jpg

Okay, so not a bikini, but same concept:
    088.jpg
    OMG You are rocking those! You have an awesome waist Amanda and you'll have some smoking curves when you hit goal, actually you will have smokier curves! I love, love, love the red and I'm in awe of you in the black! :) Beautiful!

You look awesome in both and that red is such a nice suit. You make me feel inspired to be 226, I'm at 260 right now. I've got a sort of tankini now, but i don't like it very much.

If you don't mind my asking, how tall are you?

I'm 5'9, and I've always been told I carry my weight well. I'm sure because most of it is in my boobs and butt! :laugh:

AMAZING! Congrats!
  • jagar07
    jagar07 Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    I'll bite ;)

piggy_kini_pinup_by_negaduck9-d4g82sm.jpg
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    We're gonna roll again!! In honor of this momentous occasion, I'll take another picture to share with you all tonight!
  • slm0257
    slm0257 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Ok..wow...here goes. I just bought this and I'm really not sure about it. I go back and forth. I just wish I didn't feel like my *kitten* was hanging out the back. Lol. I may order a different bottom. Or send the whole thing back. Who knows. :ohwell:

DSCN1429.jpg
    DSCN1431.jpg

PS our wall are not really green. It was my hubby's green screen for work. Lol.

You look great AND I LOVE the colors in this suit!! Way cute! Where did you get it??

I got this from Victorias Secret!
  • BigDaddyBRC
    BigDaddyBRC Posts: 2,395 Member
    Options

Hmmm Interesting. Yes, you have your opinion. But this site is for MOTIVATION, not to be a douche. Additionally, On what planet is "I'd hit it" NOT that meaning? or is the short bus you ride on for helmet wearers only? Speaking of which...you should keep yours on...it hides the excuse that the barber too more than hair off the top. Last, your statement about divorce is absolute biased to your own beliefs...do some research before posting again. The basis for most divorces is the basic lack of respect and honor for the reasons you marry.
  • poesch77
    poesch77 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    Moving on over to new thread..... still have a ways to go...45 more lbs.....2 babies leaving me overweight and full of "tiger stripes"! I am totally inspired by all the bravery so I decided to let loose and pose! This is just bikini bottoms and my bra.....maybe someday I will be confident enough to goo out in public wearing a 2 piece! Why can't I get the picture to center...I am cut off!! Any ideas?

DSC01377.jpg
  • phatty4dayz
    phatty4dayz Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I love this thread!!!
  • itsafrappe
    itsafrappe Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    would like to take moment to say how awesome it is to see this. you are all beautiful women and its good to see you taking some pride in yourselves. keep up the good work!
  • feltlikesound
    feltlikesound Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Here's another, you can see I have some thighs going on ;).

Photoon2012-06-18at18093.jpg

Hope this doesn't make me sound too odd...but you have what I would consider the ultimate feminine body. I would love to look like this!

Wow -- thank you so much!

I LOVE this thread, I can't believe all of these GORGEOUS, FABULOUS, EMPOWERED women in one place. I haven't had time to comment on all of the pictures I would have liked to in the past few days, but this thread makes me smile from ear to ear. It's always nice to be reminded that there IS good energy in the world.

THANK YOU, LADIES :D
  • pukekolive
    pukekolive Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    bump
  • feltlikesound
    feltlikesound Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    not a bikini, but first time in a long time that i've felt sassy in a bathing suit
    526a3ecf.jpg
    da057911.jpg

Ok so although I'd still wear this in public ^
    But here's my bikini
    0050308d.jpg

You look gorgeous both ways, but i have to say your tattoos look beautiful!
  • lee3978
    lee3978 Posts: 274
    Options
    my favourite one- the white bikini! :) it has crochet overlay but its not clear in this pic!

july-2011.jpg?w=500&h=

Beautiful body, beautiful bikini, beautiful tattoos! I love it!

GORGEOUS!!! AND JEALOUS!!! can you post a clearer pic of your tats? I'm working on mine trying to cover up all the old now white stretch marks.