Fat Women in Bikinis!!!

Options

Replies

• SuperSexyDork
    SuperSexyDork Posts: 1,669 Member
    Options
    Ok..wow...here goes. I just bought this and I'm really not sure about it. I go back and forth. I just wish I didn't feel like my *kitten* was hanging out the back. Lol. I may order a different bottom. Or send the whole thing back. Who knows. :ohwell:

DSCN1429.jpg
    DSCN1431.jpg

PS our wall are not really green. It was my hubby's green screen for work. Lol.

You are absolutely GORGEOUS!

You should probably order a smaller bottom though because it looks way big on you from the back!
  • SuperSexyDork
    Options
    Ok, so this is the first full body pic I have EVER posted. I'm very nervous about this but you ladies have inspired me! PLEASE BE KIND!! I hope this works!!

2swimsuit.png

You have no reason to be nervous!

133 pounds is something to be proud of! You're awesome!
  • slm0257
    slm0257 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    order a SMALLER bottom? I think if I did that, it would totally be up my butt. Sucks being "hippy". Lol
  • amanda3588
    amanda3588 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Ok, so this is the first full body pic I have EVER posted. I'm very nervous about this but you ladies have inspired me! PLEASE BE KIND!! I hope this works!!

2swimsuit.png

You look fabulous! Getting over nevers can be difficult, way to go!
  • Teliooo
    Teliooo Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    bump
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    Since we rolled, and I'm pretty sure that no one remembers, I'm going to repost my bikini and ask a simple question.

S7303199.jpg
    5'9" 255lbs.

Should I venture out anywhere in public in this? Honestly? I mean, please be brutally honest.

I feel okay wearing it in my backyard where no one will see it and around my Love but that's it.

Here's how I feel about it -- if you feel okay in it at the public pool - wear it. Your lady parts are covered, so who gives a *kitten* what anyone thinks about if you 'should' or not. Swimming and going to the water park, etc. are a right for everyone and you don't have to cover your body because of what some fashion magazine says about who should or shouldn't wear a bikini.

That being said, if you don't think you would enjoy yourself, because you would be so self conscious the whole time, I would say grab a one-piece before heading out. Feeling confident is so much more important than anything else when it comes to an outing like a day at the pool with the family.

Now, in conclusion, I say you should wear it. I will go out in my bikini, and you saw that I have a muffin top and back fat rolls and strech marks... I don't care. I feel comfortable in my suit and I don't want to cover my whole body at the water park.
  • kk281
    kk281 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    In honor of rolling the thread, here's another bikini that lost out in my shopping trip last week:

[img]http://i782.photobucket.com/albums/yy109/lovesdenvergirl/self portraits/DSC03748.jpg[/img]

thats hot
  • SuperSexyDork
    Options
    order a SMALLER bottom? I think if I did that, it would totally be up my butt. Sucks being "hippy". Lol

Then a different style of bottom? There is a lot of extra material that seems to hang.
  • SuperSexyDork
    Options
    Since we rolled, and I'm pretty sure that no one remembers, I'm going to repost my bikini and ask a simple question.

S7303199.jpg
    5'9" 255lbs.

Should I venture out anywhere in public in this? Honestly? I mean, please be brutally honest.

I feel okay wearing it in my backyard where no one will see it and around my Love but that's it.

Here's how I feel about it -- if you feel okay in it at the public pool - wear it. Your lady parts are covered, so who gives a *kitten* what anyone thinks about if you 'should' or not. Swimming and going to the water park, etc. are a right for everyone and you don't have to cover your body because of what some fashion magazine says about who should or shouldn't wear a bikini.

That being said, if you don't think you would enjoy yourself, because you would be so self conscious the whole time, I would say grab a one-piece before heading out. Feeling confident is so much more important than anything else when it comes to an outing like a day at the pool with the family.

Now, in conclusion, I say you should wear it. I will go out in my bikini, and you saw that I have a muffin top and back fat rolls and strech marks... I don't care. I feel comfortable in my suit and I don't want to cover my whole body at the water park.

I have a tankini... I bought it to go on vacation after I hit my first mini goal of losing 20 pounds... I'm just really self-conscious about my tummy stretch marks... and gallbladder removal scars...
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    I have a tankini... I bought it to go on vacation after I hit my first mini goal of losing 20 pounds... I'm just really self-conscious about my tummy stretch marks... and gallbladder removal scars...

You know what? I didn't even see your stretch marks or scars... put a smile on your face and stand proud and I can assure you others aren't going to notice either. (unless they're *kitten*).

And don't forget guys - really, everyone is so concerned with the way they look themselves (women of all shapes and sizes) that they're really not likely to spend much time judging you for what you're wearing.
  • herstrawberri
    herstrawberri Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much! I really have a complex about full body pics and this was so empowering! I hope someday to feel like I feel right now every day!
  • cspong
    cspong Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    A couple ladies who tried to post but didn't know how:

"cfardella - Here I am, pale skin in all my glory. Lol.

74744_10151751263450006_1346032735_n.jpg"

"Cerdwin - A little nervous going after all there pretty ladies...but here goes...

June12-1.jpg"
  • mminor77
    mminor77 Posts: 313
    Options
    I have read every single page of these threads and can I just say that all of you are AMAZING and beautiful!! You gave me the confidence to find a bikini in the house and post pictures of my 47 year old body - stretch marks, cellulite and all! So here goes....

003-1.jpg

008.jpg

I had to comment on this one! Love how the pup is looking in the mirror with you! How funny!! Love the suit, you look great!
  • LadyOfNightfall
    LadyOfNightfall Posts: 15 Member
    Options

^^This. All of it. I must add a question to it: If you wear it in public, are you going to be too worried about what other people are thinking to have a good time just enjoying yourself? Are you going to be thinking "Woohoo! This is a blast!" or "Oh my god. I should have gotten the one-piece."? If you're constantly worried about what people are thinking, the day is going to fly by and you're not going to have much fun. Wear it confidently and have fun with those you care about, and you won't give the strangers around you a second thought. Personally, I think you should wear it and accessorize with a beautiful, *confident* smile on your face!
  • MissTattoo
    MissTattoo Posts: 1,203 Member
    Options
    Woot! Here is mine again!

20120618_172220.jpg

290 as of this morning
    5'11

I wore this before I was pregnant so I was probably 180 when I wore this last.
  • ewhitehurst1
    ewhitehurst1 Posts: 178
    Options
    I'm at work looking at this and I can't wait to get home & put on a bikini for a pic. I'm nervous....but this is so much motivation to go to the gym tonight!!!!!
  • mminor77
    Options
    Ok..wow...here goes. I just bought this and I'm really not sure about it. I go back and forth. I just wish I didn't feel like my *kitten* was hanging out the back. Lol. I may order a different bottom. Or send the whole thing back. Who knows. :ohwell:

DSCN1429.jpg
    DSCN1431.jpg

PS our wall are not really green. It was my hubby's green screen for work. Lol.

You look great AND I LOVE the colors in this suit!! Way cute! Where did you get it??
  • LaGordita87
    LaGordita87 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I have read through every page of this thread and absolutely love it and think all you ladies look amazing! With that being said i never in a million years would have thought i would post an actual picture but you have all inspired me to share, i love how all of you have so much confidence and don't worry about what everyone else says or thinks. I feel i should share a bit of where i came from before i actually post the pic. because i am really freaking out about posting it but feel that i should seeing how all of you have. This is the only swimming suit i have owned since i was about 10, aside from a maternity suit i had but it was really more of a short dress than it was a swimming suit lol. I always wear shorts and a tank top. I have always hated the way i look and constantly feel like i am being judged and i think most of that comes from my mom, she weighed 95lbs. when she met my dad and was always super skinny and growing up all i ever heard was her judging people, they shouldn't wear that, that looks so gross, do they really think they need to eat that, they need to cover up etc. etc. etc. so i always hear that voice in the back of my head and i just assumed everyone else is like her and the funny thing is she is no longer small, she is my size now but still judges others, and i feel thats why i have such a hard time feeling comfortable with my body. So here is my picture and besides my kids and my husband you guys are the only ones i actually feel comfortable with sharing with, so thank you all :smile: and sorry this post is so freaking long, maybe i am trying to postpone pushing reply lol

IMG_20120619_104330.jpg

Also seeing all these bikinis makes me want to go try some on because my suit pretty much covers up everything i can possibly try to cover with a suit so i feel like I'm not really sharing as much as you ladies, plus who doesn't love going out and trying on new clothes, no matter what it is, I know i do lol.

Where did you get the swimsuit??? I wants one!!! Sooo flippen cute!!!

I bought it at Torrid
  • hunnybappl3
    Options
    Hi all

I love this thread you all look stunning!!! I've lost 17lbs since Christmas and am so much happier and confident with my body but I still have about 40lbs to go till I get to the weight I think I will feel happy and healthy with.

I am going on holiday on Friday and for the first time in 8 years I have bought a bikini. i've also bought a swimsuit so will post a pic of that too, as I feel more confident in that! I swing between feeling 'ok' about wearing a bikini and thinking screw what others think anyway, and feeling too shy to wear it so I'm going to pack it and see how I feel!

My fiance thinks I look fab but he would love me if I was rolled in poo and feathers lol! pics below! Excuse the funny faces I was nervous! Eek!

2j1a4a9.jpg

2005ht0.jpg

rti4wl.jpg

You are just too cute...I totally giggled! You look beautiful :)
  • mminor77
    Options
    not a bikini, but first time in a long time that i've felt sassy in a bathing suit
    526a3ecf.jpg
    da057911.jpg

Love this suit! Where did you get it?? You look great!