What *don't* you track in your diary?

Options
fenrirGrey
fenrirGrey Posts: 110 Member
I am Indian and use a mirage of spices in all my cooking. I track all the major ingredients and anything I think might have more than 10-20 calories. But I do not track individual spices and servings used.

What don't you track in your diary?

Edit: I don't track coffee/water as well.

Replies

• Loulady
    Loulady Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    Spices and no-calorie drinks.
  • thriftycupl
    thriftycupl Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    Coffee and no fat creamer. No idea why. Never started I guess.
  • Sidesteal
    Sidesteal Posts: 5,510 Member
    Options
    I don't track things that have no calories.
    I don't weigh things that have very low calorie density, but I do estimate and track those.
    I don't track vitamins, which do have calories.
  • iuew
    iuew Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    Coffee and no fat creamer. No idea why. Never started I guess.

same here, for the most part. i might be bringing in a few calories that i'm not counting, but i'm trying to maintain, not lose.
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options
    herbs and spices.. i just can't deal with that level of detail because it would take me all day.

i dont track most vegetables i eat either. mainly because i dont really measure them.

some water i forget to log as well... tea and coffee

mustard
  • penrbrown
    penrbrown Posts: 2,685 Member
    Options
    Vegetables (I just cannot be bothered to figure out how much I ate... the height of laziness but trust me, I don't eat enough for it to add up to anything substantial).

Zero calorie drinks (one diet coke a day. I hardly need to track that).

Mayonnaise (I don't know why... I just never think to enter it).

Mustard (same as above).

Ketchup (same as above).

And that's it. I think.... haha.
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    Mustard, spices/seasonings, and vitamins.
  • flobeedoodle
    flobeedoodle Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Any vegetable that was 0 points in weight watchers. If I can eat an infinite amount of celery in one system, I can eat an infinite amount of celery in another system.
  • sed1217
    sed1217 Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    The only things I don't track are diet sodas - I don't count them as water either, obviously. I just don't drink much soda in general, maybe a total of one soda per week, so I don't bother with it.
  • carriempls
    carriempls Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Herbs and spices and no calorie drinks (water, coffee, tea, diet soda, etc.).

Everything else goes in there.
  • oldmanstauf
    oldmanstauf Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Generally tomato and onion slices that I put on my sandwiches. I just don't find it significant enough to worry about.
  • HeidiMightyRawr
    HeidiMightyRawr Posts: 3,343 Member
    Options
    - Herbs & Spices
    - Juice (the kind you water down) - I drink it everyday as I hate plain water, it's way too hard to measure out, but I estimated that it's only around 30 calories at the most in a day so there's no point really.

Everything else I track :)
  • Minnie92x
    Minnie92x Posts: 107
    Options
    I track EVERYTHING besides toothpaste, but i'm not eating that!
  • Fairysoul
    Fairysoul Posts: 1,361 Member
    Options
    I don't track spices and coffee... I see no need for it!
  • ickybella
    ickybella Posts: 1,438 Member
    Options
    Water
  • nikinyx6
    nikinyx6 Posts: 772 Member
    Options
    I don't track my alcohol consumption...because it's only once-twice a month I drink, and only a drink or two at most.

I sometimes don't track condiments, ketchup, mustart, mayo, but I have limited my intake to 1/2 tbsp per serving, so they're low cal/low fat anyway....
  • MissMaryMac33
    MissMaryMac33 Posts: 1,433 Member
    Options
    I even track my vitamins.... so I don't think there is much I DONT track :)

I guessitmate on spices while cooking, but I always add in the salt and fat - condiments like ketchup/mayo add up FAST and I try to watch my sodium. I guess I don't pay much attention to pepper/cumin/coriander/curry etc..
  • Here2GetFit
    Here2GetFit Posts: 292
    Options
    I don't track gum
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options
    spices, creatine, fiber supplement, the spritz of olive oil in my eggs each morning, tastes of food while cooking.
  • MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    Options
    My gummy multivitamin. Food preparation. Usually trips to the store and things like that.

I do track spices most of the time, partly because one of my favorites is chili powder, which as a surprising amount of calories for a spice.