What *don't* you track in your diary?

Options

Replies

• jogglesngoggles
    jogglesngoggles Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    I track everything but salt pepper and water. Even 0 calorie things like coffee and vinegar just so I can see what I put in my body every day!
  • sonjalucia
    sonjalucia Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I do not track Redbull *zero.

Before, I did not track my splenda or gum, but realizing now that they have carbs and small traces of calories, I will!
  • LuckyAng
    LuckyAng Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    grocery store food samples.... today I had a cube of pepper jack, a 1/4 of a laughing cow baby cheddar circle, and a slice of a peach. SO, not going to bother.

Hahaha, this too. Trip to Sam's or Costco? I burn those samples off just pushing that huge heavy cart through the madness!
  • hypallage
    hypallage Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    I don't track tea - I used to but I have so little milk in it I can't be bothered
  • Hrl1993
    Hrl1993 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    grocery store food samples.... today I had a cube of pepper jack, a 1/4 of a laughing cow baby cheddar circle, and a slice of a peach. SO, not going to bother.

Hahaha, this too. Trip to Sam's or Costco? I burn those samples off just pushing that huge heavy cart through the madness!

Plus samples don't have calories. It's science :p
  • Hrl1993
    Hrl1993 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Weekends!

sigh...

HAHAHA been there!!!!
  • xoxobollywood1991
    Options
    water, salt and spices and 1-calorie veggies :P
  • saustin201
    saustin201 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    herbs and spices and vitamins
  • love2cycle
    love2cycle Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    I use half and half in my coffee, not a lot, and I don't think it's worth it to count.
  • AaronG91
    AaronG91 Posts: 20
    Options
    I try to count all major items, I usually under estimate my exercise by a few minutes which I think should account for vitamins and spices.

I have tracked water a few times, but I drink so much it becomes quite an effort to increase it one by one.

Sometimes useful to track coffee to see roughly how much caffeine I'm having.
  • lauravasseur
    Options
    I don't track things that have no calories.
    I don't weigh things that have very low calorie density, but I do estimate and track those.
    I don't track vitamins, which do have calories.

Learn something new everyday, don't know why I never considered that vitamins have calories
  • ImperfektAngel
    ImperfektAngel Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    gum
  • happythermia
    happythermia Posts: 374
    Options
    Booze. I know that's crazy, but I'm losing at a rate that I'm happy with.

Until that stops, I will enjoy my cocktails :-)
  • LilynEdensmom
    LilynEdensmom Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    Spices vitimans medicines
  • Inebriated
    Inebriated Posts: 271
    Options
    Spices, tea, coffee, coke zero, gum, not sure what else.
  • galaxiegal
    galaxiegal Posts: 90
    Options
    I don't track diet drinks, like diet coke, water, spices, coffee (I use splenda so no sugar) other than that i try to stay true and track all consumed calories
  • Windy32
    Windy32 Posts: 54
    Options
    Spices, breathsavers, and water
  • eli_802
    eli_802 Posts: 60
    Options
    I track EVERYTHING besides toothpaste, but i'm not eating that!

hahah i love this
  • sdavis0224
    sdavis0224 Posts: 23
    Options
    Any vegetable that was 0 points in weight watchers. If I can eat an infinite amount of celery in one system, I can eat an infinite amount of celery in another system.

Thank you cause I was thinking the same thing... how am i get hit with eating green beans on here but when i did weight watchers they were "0" points....
  • brooke432
    brooke432 Posts: 17
    Options
    Mustard, spices/seasonings, and vitamins.

In addition to these: Any zero calorie beverage.