Ladies, do you prefer the bad boy, or the nice guy?

Options

Replies

• jboccio90
    jboccio90 Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    I just want a guy with a big pe....personality.
  • allisonmrn
    allisonmrn Posts: 721 Member
    Options
    What is it guys say about women, "lady in the street but a freak in the bed.." I guess I would prefer a male version of that. Nice, friendly, professional, compassionate in the daytime and a badass lover(with me) at nght. I won't hold my breath though...hahaha
  • lukeout007
    lukeout007 Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    The fact is nice guys are usually the ones who've had their hearts broken too many times by women who swore up and down they wanted a nice guy....

I think its pretty obvious I'm one of those guys. I was always the nice guy. I treated every girl I dated like a princess...until I got tired of always getting my heart broken. So I became an *kitten*...but then I was too much of an *kitten*.

Now thankfully I'm a happy medium...but honestly I wish I could go back to being the nice guy I used to be.
  • Stardiva37
    Stardiva37 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    i have had both and trust me the bad boy is good for one thing only..lol at the end of the day i needed someone who was going to be loyal,and love me and not cheat and help take care of the house:smokin:
  • CajunNino
    CajunNino Posts: 269
    Options
    Every one of you who said "I prefer the nice guy!" is a liar. Women always "want a nice guy" until they get bored and 2 months later they want an *kitten*.
    Um, thank you.
  • lukeout007
    lukeout007 Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    And for the record...I'm married now. And my wife swears up and down that she wanted a nice guy...but all her boyfriends before me were complete *kitten*...

and I'm definitely an *kitten* at times.
  • sthrnchick
    sthrnchick Posts: 771
    Options
    In my younger days, DEF a bad boy...after a VERY bad marriage married to the bad boy...I have come to embrace the nice guy...I WANT to be treated like a princess....so my vote- NICE GUY all the way!
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    This is true:

408279_267019333351775_162806147106428_662392_1570505289_n.jpg

Truth.

i second this...

Hell yes....i was told this today!!
  • Busyboymomx3
    Busyboymomx3 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I dont want an *kitten*, but I dont want a door mat
  • cubizzle
    cubizzle Posts: 900 Member
    Options
    This is true:

408279_267019333351775_162806147106428_662392_1570505289_n.jpg

Truth.

i second this...

Hell yes....i was told this today!!

yup
  • BrandiL83
    BrandiL83 Posts: 100
    Options
    nice guy.
  • Dawnicita0318
    Dawnicita0318 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I married the nice guy
  • MikeyD1280
    MikeyD1280 Posts: 5,257
    Options
    I know what girls like,
    I know what thy want....
    they think I'm sexy,
    they want to sex me

Puff daddy
  • Cassaaaaandra
    Cassaaaaandra Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    I fooled around with the bad ones. Married a "nice guy". Good choice on my part.
  • cindybindyboo
    Options
    Ive done the bad boy thing, over and over, found myself a nice guy and im going to keep this one :) Bad boys will do you wrong in the end!
  • bigcity_tinydreams
    Options
    The trick is to be a good guy but not a pushover, and pick the right women who will appreciate it.

^ AGREED

also there is this myth floating around that girls like *kitten* (numerous guys have told me this) and I would just like to point out that this is never ever true
  • DeeDel32
    DeeDel32 Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    Depends on the end goal. ;) either way, someone who is strong and confident and can challenge me.
  • Shrinking_Stacey
    Options
    I prefer the nice guy who wouldn't hesitate to kick your *kitten* if need be. Old school cowboys with manners & rough hands :wink:
  • yxlr8
    yxlr8 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    how bout I fantasize bout the bad boy, but much prefer to date a mans man that is genuine, wont tollorate crap and shows his love by looking after his girl! Which my man does so well!
  • glittermouse
    glittermouse Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    Nice guy, no question about it.