Ladies, do you prefer the bad boy, or the nice guy?

Options

Replies

• Silverkittycat
    Silverkittycat Posts: 1,997 Member
    Options
    Nice!!!!! Oh, think I answered this already....
    Bad when the situation calls for it, never bad to me. :)
  • Allison22451
    Allison22451 Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    nice guy
  • ndnmomma
    ndnmomma Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    Oh well hell if I were being honest and o mean completely honest it would depend on what your looking for if its just sex bad boy no doubt, but if your looking for a meaningful relationship hell bad boy all the way ;)
  • thedancingleper
    thedancingleper Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I have been married happily for seven years to a genuinely good person. I think it's important to NOT change a person you are in a relationship with. Choose someone you are really happy with as they are, not someone you need to "reform" in order for them to fit your ideal. I get incredibly irritated with people I know constantly picking people who are obviously ill suited to them and who are jerks simply because it's sexy. I wouldn't mind if they kept their mouths shut about it, to each his own, but the thing is I hear no end to their complaining about how horrible their partner is. It gets old. Fast.
  • D3vAnge1
    D3vAnge1 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    a rugged gentleman 4 me!
  • GeorgiaOnlyDaughter
    Options
    Always the nice guy.
  • avir8
    avir8 Posts: 671 Member
    Options
    Bad boy, but it's never worth it. :frown:
  • AuddAlise
    AuddAlise Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    I pefer the nice guy that looks like a bad *kitten*.

My husband is Italian and tall and when we walk together people make way for him. I LOVE it.

ETA - Now that I think about it people make way for me too. Maybe I am the bad *kitten* and he is just tagging along with me? :wink:
  • CarleyLovesPets
    CarleyLovesPets Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    NICE GUY 100%

I don't have the patience for a bad BOY.
  • deniseearheart
    deniseearheart Posts: 919 Member
    Options
    I don't know anymore... I think someone who is nice, funny, adventurous, fun, and FAITHFUL is my type of new guy..... nice being the main word....
  • bulbadoof
    bulbadoof Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    I prefer the kind of guy who is true to himself even if it means not being what somebody else wants them to be.
  • vivie72
    vivie72 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Always went for the bad boy...and usually the wrong choice. :)
  • heykaraoke
    heykaraoke Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Nice guy in public and general daily life...bad boy in the bedroom...

Ditto! And lucky me, I got one :P
  • moonlightturk
    Options
    In between. Cannot be tooo nice or too out of control.
  • Neets086
    Neets086 Posts: 60
    Options
    I would say i defiently loved the bad boys.... but that clearly isn't working haha, might be time for a change??
  • Tennessee2019
    Tennessee2019 Posts: 676 Member
    Options
    My first husband was "the bad boy" & I ended up being physically, mentally & emotionally abused by him.
    My current husband is "the nice guy" & we have been happily married for 20 years.

So what do you think my answer is??
  • missworld95
    missworld95 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I *really* don't know what determines what a bad boy is. If you mean bad @ss, then sure. Much more fun. If you mean treats you like complete crap, then no.
  • _Sara_A_
    _Sara_A_ Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    i usually go for the bad boy, unf. maybe why i'm not married at 33. but i do like nice guys if they have had a slightly checkered past and changed their ways. but sometimes nice guys can be too giving, or clingy. or feminine. but they make me happier.

I chose the nice guy, and he can be all of those at times, but he definitely makes me happier than a lot of other guys I've dated. He'd do anything for me to make me happy, and I'd do the same for him.
  • PandaDreamerGurl
    Options
    I tend to go for the different guys. My husband is a nice, nerdy guy.
  • PattieCakes23
    Options
    I like a gentleman in public and in general..but a bad, bad boy in the bedroom. Rawr!