Ladies, do you prefer the bad boy, or the nice guy?

Options

Replies

• SmexAppeal
    SmexAppeal Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    If I can only pick one, then the obvious answer should be nice guy. I don't want some *kitten* that's going to treat me like @$$. BUT, perfect guy would be someone who is strong and can defend those he loves without being too "macho". He's got intelligence and a kind heart and knows how to treat his lady. I'm fairly certain I just described a non-existant man??
  • leahrochelle
    leahrochelle Posts: 218
    Options
    If I can only pick one, then the obvious answer should be nice guy. I don't want some *kitten* that's going to treat me like @$$. BUT, perfect guy would be someone who is strong and can defend those he loves without being too "macho". He's got intelligence and a kind heart and knows how to treat his lady. I'm fairly certain I just described a non-existant man??

this^^
  • supatim
    supatim Posts: 239 Member
    Options

You rang?
  • SmexAppeal
    SmexAppeal Posts: 858 Member
    Options

You rang?

I'm calling... pick up the phone sweetheart!
  • YokoJ
    YokoJ Posts: 253
    Options
    I think I'm envisioning an extreme of each...a super sensitive man and a hard *kitten*. Honestly, I would want the bad boy. I wouldn't be able to handle a man that had no back bone, I would have no respect for him. When I think bad boy I'm thinking macho and dominant, not a cheater. Guess I'm the odd woman out.
  • iLoveMyPitbull1225
    iLoveMyPitbull1225 Posts: 1,691 Member
    Options
    bad boy duh. its irresistable.
  • PRMinx
    PRMinx Posts: 4,585 Member
    Options
    Just got my heart ripped out by a bad boy, so....no more for me. Ever.
  • Jain
    Jain Posts: 861 Member
    Options
    Nice guy in public and general daily life...bad boy in the bedroom...

This. And they do exist, it's the naughty twinkle in their eyes that gives it away.:wink:
    Been married to mine 22 years & counting.:bigsmile:
  • LonLB
    LonLB Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options

Nah.....They exist.
  • LiftBigtoGetFit
    LiftBigtoGetFit Posts: 3,399 Member
    Options

this^^

we're not non-existent, we were snatched up quickly so we are already taken and since we are not douche bags we stay faithful so you wont see us out looking for a fling either. sorry, you'll have to find one and snatch them up quickly, we don't stay on the market for too long. :smile:
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,793 Member
    Options
    I've lost out many times to the "Bad Boy".
  • RiannonC
    RiannonC Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I think I'm envisioning an extreme of each...a super sensitive man and a hard *kitten*. Honestly, I would want the bad boy. I wouldn't be able to handle a man that had no back bone, I would have no respect for him. When I think bad boy I'm thinking macho and dominant, not a cheater. Guess I'm the odd woman out.

I don't think that being sensitive precludes having a backbone. Most of the nicest men I know (of whom my husband is one) also have the most strength of character. Being considerate and kind is not in any way the same as being a wimp or a pushover.
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    Options

this^^

we're not non-existent, we were snatched up quickly so we are already taken and since we are not douche bags we stay faithful so you wont see us out looking for a fling either. sorry, you'll have to find one and snatch them up quickly, we don't stay on the market for too long. :smile:
    ^^^ lol.

i'm guilty of always falling for the bad boys. ugh. i'm working on this!
  • quixoticmantis
    quixoticmantis Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    Nice guy, all the way!
  • Mom0fTwo
    Mom0fTwo Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    bad boy in the sack...good boy everywhere else :) and a very good sense of humor goes a long way
  • mminor77
    mminor77 Posts: 313
    Options
    Nice guy.... but I must be in all the wrong places because it doesn't seem like there are many of them left!!
  • ohmariposa
    ohmariposa Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    even though I know it is wrong..bad boy all the way...
  • volume77
    volume77 Posts: 670 Member
    Options
    Nice but confident! Not Bad or mean but motorcycles are always a plus!!
  • mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    Bad Boy all of the way.
  • CassiusKnox
    CassiusKnox Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    The age old question. I've been told I have the perfect mix, Being able to publicly exert my alpha-male dominance, and privately be able to be the type of dude that doesn't mind cuddling at night.....but assume you can't have both. Assume you have to pick one, what do you prefer your man to be, more of a bad boy, or more of a nice guy?

Baahahahahahahahahahahahahaha !... sorry

aaha...aahaha... "perfect mix".... Baaaahahahahahahahahahahah!.... sorry

Baaaahahahahahahahahahahaha!