Ladies, do you prefer the bad boy, or the nice guy?

Options

Replies

• Silverkittycat
    Silverkittycat Posts: 1,997 Member
    Options
    Nooooooo! always want the good one. :)
  • bigaussiebloke
    bigaussiebloke Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Every one of you who said "I prefer the nice guy!" is a liar. Women always "want a nice guy" until they get bored and 2 months later they want an *kitten*.

This isn't true. Maybe it's just that all the women who are lucky enough to find the nice guys end up marrying them and therefore are off the market. I married an incredibly nice guy and now 9 years later we have two great kids and I am not bored in the slightest. Bad boys were never my type.

I guarantee you are in the minority. And good for you for marrying a nice guy.

More truth from the Lukemeister!!

I used to hear it all the time. "Greg, you are the nicest guy I know, I love you" but if it came to being in a relationship "Oh you are just not my type" and invariably they would end up with an *kitten*! I had one really close friend like that. I asked her to marry me and she said no....she ended up marrying a total *kitten* hat and just recently I told her I am sick of listening to her ****e about him treating her so badly...he was a bad boy before they got married..what was she expecting??

/end rant
  • brittvee
    brittvee Posts: 123
    Options
    nice guy!
  • Krizzo87
    Krizzo87 Posts: 14,186 Member
    Options
    A nice guy who treats a woman like he should!!
  • 3LittleMonkeyMom
    Options
    I'm perfectly happy with my nice guy.
    No bad boys for me. Too much trouble and not enough good stuff.

Plus, you can have "bad" fun with a nice guy. ;)
  • jarrettd
    jarrettd Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    I've had the nice guys who put me on a pedestal. BORING!

Married the guy who can put on the gloves and take me on at my worst. He's an *kitten*, but he's been my best friend 27 years now!
  • kittybear86
    kittybear86 Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    For me,I would want a nice guy with a bad boy look.To me,that's hot.:love: But most importantly,I would want a guy who would treat me with respect,and I'll respect him back.
  • Hairista
    Hairista Posts: 86
    Options
    How about a nice guy that looks like a bad boy??

This is what I thought before I even opened this thread! lol

I am a good girl, who looks like a bad girl! Ha! Can't I want the same? :smile:
  • capriciousmoon
    capriciousmoon Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    I have yet to meet a "nice guy" that doesn't act victim, throwing around the whole "girls all want bad boys" and acting like a kicked puppy if you're even slightly annoyed with them.

Neither? :tongue:
  • apedeb09
    apedeb09 Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    I used to have a thing for "bad boys"...when I was a teenager... Now that I've wised up a bit, definitely prefer a nice guy anyday.
  • RitaSantoss
    RitaSantoss Posts: 986 Member
    Options
    Well I find bad boys sexier.
  • lukeout007
    lukeout007 Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    I have yet to meet a "nice guy" that doesn't act victim, throwing around the whole "girls all want bad boys" and acting like a kicked puppy if you're even slightly annoyed with them.

Right...

We can have a more detailed discussion about this if you like. I'll be waiting in the friend zone for you.
  • gomisskellygo
    gomisskellygo Posts: 635 Member
    Options
    Looks bad but is secretly amazingly nice!
  • hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    Options
    nice
  • capriciousmoon
    capriciousmoon Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options

Right...

We can have a more detailed discussion about this if you like. I'll be waiting in the friend zone for you.

Just my experience. I don't have any guys friend zoned.
  • statickey
    statickey Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Ugh the bad boys!!!!

Currently trying to work on that
  • caseyjade88
    caseyjade88 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Nice guy, definitely!!! 100%
  • Get_Me_Fit1
    Get_Me_Fit1 Posts: 194
    Options
    Badboy, with a gentle side ;) Ow owwww!
  • MisterGoodBar
    MisterGoodBar Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    This is true:

408279_267019333351775_162806147106428_662392_1570505289_n.jpg

Truth.

i second this...
  • tennisbabe94
    tennisbabe94 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Nice guy all the way! Bad boys think they can compete with me. Nope, this sassy lady won't put up with any shenanigans. :laugh: