Do girls really....?

Options

Replies

• IAMDDAY
    IAMDDAY Posts: 771
    Options
    i love to cook and don't mind doing dishes as long as you put them away for some reason i hate doing that.
  • thesmellofapples
    thesmellofapples Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    i wish my boyfriend would cook. he can't make anything past a bowl of cereal. but if he ever managed to surprise me with a home cooked meal it would be absolutely amazing.
  • LaurenAOK
    LaurenAOK Posts: 2,475 Member
    Options
    Rather than the guy cooking for me, I think it's awesome when we cook together! The other night my boyfriend and I made a pizza together. He worked on the crust while I cut up veggies. We put the toppings on together and stuck it in the oven. It was our first time cooking together and I think it was more fun and sexier than one of us cooking for the other :) I have cooked for him a few times, though I would also think it was cute if he cooked for me! But I've had guys cook for me before and it's cute and all, but not as much fun as cooking as a team.
  • chefswife1975
    chefswife1975 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I'm married to a fine dining chef, so yeah, I'd say a man who can cook is a turn on.
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
    Rather than the guy cooking for me, I think it's awesome when we cook together! The other night my boyfriend and I made a pizza together. He worked on the crust while I cut up veggies. We put the toppings on together and stuck it in the oven. It was our first time cooking together and I think it was more fun and sexier than one of us cooking for the other :) I have cooked for him a few times, though I would also think it was cute if he cooked for me! But I've had guys cook for me before and it's cute and all, but not as much fun as cooking as a team.

Not gonna go into details but even though we've been dating for a bit, we're still in that "new dating phase" and...simply put it would be very unsafe and possibly unsanitary for her to be so close me and boiling oil and stuff. If you know what I mean >.<

But yes, I have thought about cooking "with" her and I'm sure we will be prepping some stuff together if she wants
  • ashleyacee
    ashleyacee Posts: 118
    Options
    YES a man who can cook is amazing.. but a man who can cook healthy meals that taste great is even better :D ALSO a man who is open minded to trying/cooking new foods :-)
  • saragato
    saragato Posts: 1,154
    Options
    I wouldn't ever consider it something that would make or break me dating a guy, but it's a nice thing. Myself I can't cook because I never could be taught, I've always been too poor to have properly working stoves or ovens. The best I can do is make soup out a box and wash dishes. When my boyfriend mentioned he loves to cook I didn't really take it as a "yay he can do something for me" thing, I took it more as something we could both do, I could help him and we could spend the time together and maybe I'd learn a few things.
  • bulbadoof
    bulbadoof Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    I love to cook personally, so it's something I'd love to have in common with a guy. But no way is he doing all the cooking in the relationship. >:[
  • honeysprinkles
    honeysprinkles Posts: 1,757 Member
    Options
    Since I don't cook, I'd LOVE that. But instead I have a fiance that has to ask me how long to set the microwave to heat up leftovers! :ohwell: Lol still love him though!
  • TanyaCurtis
    TanyaCurtis Posts: 630
    Options
    Definite Yay!!
  • Elf_Princess1210
    Elf_Princess1210 Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    I really like it that my husband cooks and cleans!
  • Jeckersaw
    Jeckersaw Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Or, how about with an apron on and nothing else? That would be lovely.
  • 007bondage
    007bondage Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    Or, how about with an apron on and nothing else? That would be lovely.

I do that.... :wink:
  • torygirl79
    torygirl79 Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    It depends. Cooking well yes. Putting some chicken in a jar of sweet and sour sauce (witnessed on a date), not so good.
  • JesseJaymz
    JesseJaymz Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    so should I just start bringing leftovers to bars with me as a pickup line now?
  • brandon0523
    brandon0523 Posts: 516
    Options
    i was gonna say i knwo a bunch of dudes that cook.. they work at mcdonalds and white castle.. they are pretty cool.. although i am sure they do not get all the women
  • Ralphrabbit
    Ralphrabbit Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    Yes, yes, yes especially if it is good healthy food & you clean up your own mess!
  • victoria4321
    victoria4321 Posts: 1,719 Member
    Options
    Yes, yes, yes especially if it is good healthy food & you clean up your own mess!

Whoa now I think you're asking for wayy too much :laugh: :laugh:
  • brandon0523
    brandon0523 Posts: 516
    Options

Whoa now I think you're asking for wayy too much :laugh: :laugh:
    no **** i agree.. you think they are going to serve it to you as well..
  • paint_it_black
    paint_it_black Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    *Disclaimer ~ I am odd*

No I don't like anyone cooking for me, cooking it my favourite non bedroom activity and it lets me show of my creativity, I get pouty if people try to take over my domain (aka my kitchen)