Do girls really....?

Options
1789101113»

Replies

• taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
    So a bit of update. I did cooked WITH her on Sunday. Bihari Kebabs, Poor mans salad and Lahori chicken karhai. A friends wife gave me some Jamaican Jerked chicken in case she didn't dig my cooking or didn't dig Indian food period but the date was a success even though I will have to remember to tone down the heat next time (her face was changing into colors I didn't knew existed). She also avoided the poor mans salad but I think she liked the other dishes and was happy to help me cook em.

Thank you all for the suggestion :)
  • HelloSweetie4
    HelloSweetie4 Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    I looove that my husband is a good cook. Plus, cooking together is a pretty good way to get to know someone. Much of life revolves around food, so knowing what eachother likes is great!
  • amivox
    amivox Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    HELL yes.
  • 7funnygirl7
    7funnygirl7 Posts: 1,176
    Options
    Totally hot and orgasmic :love: I just can't help but to dream of a man with an apron, a skillet and a knife...Mmmmmm. Yes please! :blushing:
  • staps065
    staps065 Posts: 837 Member
    Options
    Wow! Glad I can cook; and quite well I may add. Been cooking for my lovely bride for 27+ years, but I'm guessing the sexiness has worn off... :ohwell: But I still love to cook! :happy:
  • Cameron_1969
    Cameron_1969 Posts: 2,857 Member
    Options
    Does Ramen count?
  • living_loving_laughing2013
    Options
    Total turn-on!!