Do girls really....?

Options

Replies

• bebreli
    bebreli Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    My husband = fabulous cook!! Up until we had kids he did all of the cooking. It was one of the many reasons I married him.
  • ElizaRoche
    ElizaRoche Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    hell yeah!!!.. I once kind of dated a guy that invited me to his place, we went to the market he got all the ingredients and cooked an awesome lasagna , with salad and garlic bread for me. I thought it was really cool.. I was in heaven , he was in the Navy , so I had a chef with a militar uniform.. OH:MY:GOD :love: :laugh:
  • LivingstonIpresume
    Options
    Husband rarely cooks, but when he does, its a MAJOR turn on. That and if he cleans..lol. Sorry but its true. If i come home and the house is clean, he knows its business time...right now!!

First thing that came to my head:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-GpTTf175aE&feature=youtube_gdata_player
  • ElzbthStths
    ElzbthStths Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    In my first marriage, I cooked.

26 years of cooking and cleaning. My husband now, who is Greek/Italian, HE cooks, and boy does he cook!

I now get to do what *I* want. I mow the grass, lay sod, plant a vegetable garden, weed, fertilize, trim bushes, and cut down small trees.
    I'm doing what relaxes me and he's doing what relaxes him.
    Best man I ever met.

He also does the dishes and his own laundry.

I get to be out of the damn kitchen!
  • rextcat
    rextcat Posts: 1,408 Member
    Options
    yay (i married a cook)
  • LindaLouLu
    LindaLouLu Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    I love it when my husband makes me breakfast (in bed or just in general). Either way he knows it's his lucky day when he does the cooking. :wink: :love: :smokin:
  • Luna_12
    Luna_12 Posts: 1
    Options
    Are you Kidding me!!! You shouldnt even ask. Im pretty sure Every Girl's dream guy Cooks!! :love:
  • Erindipitous
    Erindipitous Posts: 1,234 Member
    Options
    Yes. :)
  • jipsybird
    jipsybird Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    Yes. Totally. When we were dating my husband would cook for me a lot. And it was awesome. :)

Since you have been dating for a while I think it would be totally appropriate.
  • Tdk4685
    Tdk4685 Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Yes, that is always a plus.
  • flatbellybella
    flatbellybella Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    REALLYY sexy is a man who knows how to cook, clean, fix things and iron.
    Shows he was raised right
    :drinker:
  • mamamc03
    mamamc03 Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    Yes!!! Cook!! And not Mac & cheese!
  • Savyna
    Savyna Posts: 789 Member
    Options
    totally. someones cooking (and hopefully) cleaning up for me major plus plus turn on =3. hope the date went well. Good luck!
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    like men who can cook? And I don't mean just BBQ either. I'm talking all kinds of hearty cuisine that can put you in a food coma.

Suppose to be on a date with this girl I've been seeing for a while and last couple of times I've just been hitting the bars or something where I just sipped on a can of coke (I know...manly right?) but this time I wanna cook and have the date at my place instead.

So ladies, men cooking for you. Yay or Nay?

Nice post!
    I been cooking a long time.
    The Ex just couldn't figure it out.
    No biggie I love cooking.
    Back on topic...:smile:
  • sdereski
    sdereski Posts: 3,406 Member
    Options
    An absolute YAY! :happy:
  • jus_in_bello
    jus_in_bello Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    It depends on if your food is any good or not.

I have too many complicated food intolerances to expect (or trust) a relatively new boyfriend to cook for, but the offer is appreciated.
  • BosLady1
    BosLady1 Posts: 83
    Options
    DEF a yes!! Need I say more? lol. I love a man who can cook.. or a man who likes to help me cook esp bc I don't cook much lol. My ex always cooked the protein.. and I fixed the sides. We were a perfect match...
  • Bastiencade
    Options
    Do men really care if a woman cooks? I don't get all these specific "male/female" questions all over this board. Some women will like it, some won't. Just like some men want a woman who can cook, and some might not care at all.
  • deejayy89
    deejayy89 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    oh yes!! They say the way to the heart is thru the stomach. lol
  • BigBrewski
    BigBrewski Posts: 922 Member
    Options
    REALLYY sexy is a man who knows how to cook, clean, fix things and iron.
    Shows he was raised right
    :drinker:

replace iron with laundry and thats me