Do girls really....?

Options

Replies

• k8blujay2
    k8blujay2 Posts: 4,941 Member
    Options
    I would love it if mine would cook more often.
  • victoria4321
    victoria4321 Posts: 1,719 Member
    Options
    I think it's sweet but I realllyy love to cook. A guy who loves to cook also would kind of be stealing my "thing'' lol.

Personally, i like a guy who can build and fix things.
  • Banks01
    Banks01 Posts: 985 Member
    Options
    like men who can cook? And I don't mean just BBQ either. I'm talking all kinds of hearty cuisine that can put you in a food coma.

Suppose to be on a date with this girl I've been seeing for a while and last couple of times I've just been hitting the bars or something where I just sipped on a can of coke (I know...manly right?) but this time I wanna cook and have the date at my place instead.

So ladies, men cooking for you. Yay or Nay?

You get bonus points if you can cook for your kids and it's healthy.
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
    Heck yes!! I love to cook and I love a man who can cook :smile:

It's a very sexy thing a man who puts time and effort (and love) into making me amazing food. And I wouldn't care about the calories!

I do weekly cheat/spike days so I wouldn't have to worry about calories either and I don't think she would care about calories either
  • sassafrasy
    sassafrasy Posts: 113
    Options
    I can't speak for most girls, but from this girl....its a definite yey!! even if food is yuck...its sweet that he tried....its much easier going to a restaurant....when you cook...you're putting more thought into it.....just my thoughts....
  • kuregisto
    kuregisto Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    YES YES YES!

Even better? Cook *with* me!

<<<happy memories>>>
    I learned to cook because I love to play with flavors.
    I learned to cook *with* someone because I love to play with flavors.

That is all.
  • taunto
    Options
    Do it in just boxers. Huge, huge, HUGE turn on. At least for me.

umm, hot oil. Only boxers. Overly hairy man here. Not sure about the combo lol
  • ninaquelinda
    ninaquelinda Posts: 136
    Options
    Yes, staying in for a meal together beats a bar date any day!
  • Tanyawhite30
    Tanyawhite30 Posts: 473
    Options
    Loooove a man who can cook!
  • aki7chien
    aki7chien Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    My husband is a WONDERFUL cook! Therefore, I don't because I am not good at it and pretty much hate doing it. So the deal is, he cooks, and I clean after.

Once in a while I like to surprise him with making dinner. I call them "One pot wonders". Like crockpot stuff or casseroles.
  • kimbly71
    kimbly71 Posts: 188
    Options
    Absolutely! My husband is a creative cook which is even better! Now, let's talk cooking attire.....
  • jojo3937
    jojo3937 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Yay. Such a good trait to have. I love it when my bf cooks for me.
  • taunto
    Options
    YES YES YES!

<<<happy memories>>>

Like help me cook? I would feel I'd be ordering her around like a chef. I don't make many typical American foods and my cooking skills are limited to indian/Arabic/some Italian and not sure if she's familiar how to prepare any of them
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    YES YES YES!

<<<happy memories>>>

Like help me cook? I would feel I'd be ordering her around like a chef. I don't make many typical American foods and my cooking skills are limited to indian/Arabic/some Italian and not sure if she's familiar how to prepare any of them

Don't order her about, but you can take the lead and make it fun for both of you.
  • robot_potato
    robot_potato Posts: 1,535 Member
    Options
    Nope. I do all the cooking and i love it. My husband, however, makes the best cheesecake i've ever had.

<
    happy
  • PANZERIA
    PANZERIA Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    YAY! ABSOLUTE YAY!!!!

I don't cook in my house. My fiance does. =D He does very well and whenever we have special occasions, HE'S the one in the kitchen all day cooking for them while I play video games, hehe. LOVE IT!!!!!!
  • NYChick84
    NYChick84 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    sure it's great when they cook....or help out in the kitchen!! however, I love to cook and it makes me feel good to cook a man a home cooked meal.
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options
    only if he's a good cook. fixing noodle slop doesn't count :laugh:
  • SMJ1987
    SMJ1987 Posts: 368
    Options
    No, not really. There is nothing wrong with it but I'm a control freak regarding what I eat so I prefer to do the cooking. When we are together I cook all of our meals and I make him lunch to take to work. I don't care if it's old fashioned, I really like being the one to take care of those things.
  • ShareeMorty
    ShareeMorty Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    Oh a man who can cook is definately a turn on!