Do girls really....?

Options

Replies

• catshark209
    catshark209 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    My partner makes me filet mignon with veggies. He's a fireman. I'm lucky.
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    Hells yes we do!!
    One... It means you're at least somewhat self sufficient. We aren't going to have to momma you.
    Two... It means we can take a day off now and again.
    Three... And this ones just me. I have always wanted to cook side by side with a guy. Flirty, giggly messy fun. My kitchen is my sanctuary. It would mean everything to me to have a partner in that.
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
    REALLYY sexy is a man who knows how to cook, clean, fix things and iron.
    Shows he was raised right
    :drinker:

I can cook and I think I'm fairly decent however when I'm in a serious relationship I tend to be the traditional male role with the modern twist where I'd help with the house chores. So even though I suck at cleaning, i'd try to clean as much as possible and then she can do the real cleaning. I fix most of the stuff. I donot like cooking everyday but I do like to surprise and I absolutely suck at Ironing
  • Shelgirl001
    Shelgirl001 Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    I would really love it if a man could and would cook for me. I don't mind cooking, but I get tired of it.
  • splashangel
    splashangel Posts: 494 Member
    Options
    Yes.
  • jenj1313
    jenj1313 Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    Big yay.
  • jenj1313
    jenj1313 Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    REALLYY sexy is a man who knows how to cook, clean, fix things and iron.
    Shows he was raised right
    :drinker:

I can cook and I think I'm fairly decent however when I'm in a serious relationship I tend to be the traditional male role with the modern twist where I'd help with the house chores. So even though I suck at cleaning, i'd try to clean as much as possible and then she can do the real cleaning. I fix most of the stuff. I donot like cooking everyday but I do like to surprise and I absolutely suck at Ironing
    Ironing and cleaning are learnable if you want to ;-p
  • sphyxy
    sphyxy Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    YES! There is nothing sexy about a guy who always orders take out or drive through!
  • Chinadollpuss
    Chinadollpuss Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Yes......!
  • coachblt
    coachblt Posts: 1,090
    Options
    I can cook...boy can I cook and do so often. I'm better with the main dishes than side dishes, although I can put a can of green beans on the stove - LOL! Oh, and salad, no problem. When it comes to side dishes such as potatoes and what-not, I'm not too good at that.

Cleaning isn't a problem either. I figured, if I cook it, I should clean it. I'm very anal about a clean kitchen. Ants and other bugs flock to that area, so a clean kitchen is a must.

Now, I'm not that good with laundry. Well, not exactly true. I can put any laundry in, I just hate folding. Hate it! I do it anyway or it won't get done.
  • Lyndi4
    Lyndi4 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    Definitely! Super sweet & sexy! My hubs is a great cook & it's one of my favorite things about him!
  • monyango
    monyango Posts: 166
    Options
    My hubby cooks the majority of the meals (and he's an awesome cook).
  • BarbWhite09
    BarbWhite09 Posts: 1,128 Member
    Options
    Is there any woman who will say 'nay' to this!? Lol. Of course it's a good thing!
  • Soni82
    Soni82 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    its romantic, candle light, home cooked meal specially cooked for me.... awww you knw the answer to this question! :)
  • Umeboshi
    Umeboshi Posts: 1,637 Member
    Options
    It's totally hot if a guy knows how to cook and can do so for me occasionally. In a long term relationship I like to be the one cooking most of the time though, because it's fun!
  • Mceastes
    Mceastes Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    Love to cook, but i only wear an apron backwards.

If I was not already married, I'd ask you to marry me. :drinker:
  • mochaphobic
    mochaphobic Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    My favorite date with my husband was during our first year together and he cooked a teriyaki stir fry and strawberry mousse for dessert in my tiny apartment kitchen. Yum! Absolutely cook for her! If you can do it, go for it! It's been over 25 years and I *still* remember it. :)
  • Excellentia
    Excellentia Posts: 182
    Options
    ARE YOU KIDDING?! Of course we do!
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options
    definite YAY!

I hate to cook so I love a man who can. I'll wash the dishes though. :smile:
  • arellolson
    arellolson Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Are you kidding? What woman does not like her man to cook? My husband cooked for me a little bit while we were dating, but he stopped it when I started helping. I have been cooking ever since. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy cooking for the people I love, but it sure would be nice if he cooked once in a while. It makes me feel so special any time someone cooks for me. But sadly, it is far and few meals that I eat from others. Obviously, now that I am keeping track here on MFP, it is probably better to know what I am putting in my mouth as far as ingredients, but still...a nice, thoughtful, thought-out meal made just for me, would do wonders!